Liberals wave the white flag of surrender over the term “snowflake”

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Yes dear friends, there is no joy in lib Mudville tonight, the mighty word that began so proudly in lib la la land has struck out

it began in the time of no score soccer that morphed into no grades education and no child left behind

according to the left all children are special - which they are - and none should be shamed by comparison to other children if they dont excel

which is a pretty dumb idea

making them compete, and sometimes fail, builds strength and character

without measuring results breeds mediocrity

so enter the term snowflake

unfortunately for libs conservative thinkers were not impressed and began to mock the well intentioned lefties

libs were so taken aback by this that they began to use their own term as an attempted insult to conservatives

But now with the CBS video editorial the sensitive class has signaled that they are ready to abandon the term altogether

what do you think?

Last edited:

Yes dear friends, there is no joy in lib Mudville tonight, the mighty word that began so proudly in lib la la land has struck out

it began in the time of no score soccer that morphed into no grades education and no child left behind

according to the left all children are special - which they are - and none should be shamed by comparison to other children if they dont excel

Not making them compete, and sometimes fail, builds strength and character

unfortunately for libs conservative thinkers were not impressed and began to mock the well intentioned lefties

libs were so taken aback by this that they began to use their own term as an attempted insult to conservatives

But now with the CBS video editorial the sensitive class has signaled that they are ready to abandon the term altogether

what do you think?

All words need to be judged in the context. In Fight Club the context was that TD was trying to get the point across that people are not really that special, based on the idea that "no two snowflakes are alike"

The current usage is tied to the fact that snowflakes melt under certain conditions. It alludes to the idea that SJW/progressive types can't deal with ideas or opinions other than their own, and when confronted with them (said conditions) they "melt away" i.e. they cannot stand or exist in the face of these other views.

what do you think?

All words need to be judged in the context. In Fight Club the context was that TD was trying to get the point across that people are not really that special, based on the idea that "no two snowflakes are alike"

The current usage is tied to the fact that snowflakes melt under certain conditions. It alludes to the idea that SJW/progressive types can't deal with ideas or opinions other than their own, and when confronted with them (said conditions) they "melt away" i.e. they cannot stand or exist in the face of these other views.

I think liberals first saw the term as a positive that would inspire children to do their best

when the result was much different it became an embarrassment to the left

what do you think?

This is a political opinion or just some RW BS?

what do you think?

The woman in the video works for a leftwing organization

its unlikely that she is a conservative

1589553555225.jpeg

what do you think?

I think liberals first saw the term as a positive that would inspire children to do their best

Again, it all depends on the context. A precious snowflake is not a melting snowflake, and hell, even tone can make difference.

Saying "you are a precious little snowflake" to my niece does have the same meaning as when I say the exact same thing on this board to some SJW poster.

what do you think?

The woman in the video works for a leftwing organization

its unlikely that she is a conservative

Hey, you posted about it.

what do you think?

Again, it all depends on the context. A precious snowflake is not a melting snowflake, and hell, even tone can make difference.

Saying "you are a precious little snowflake" to my niece does have the same meaning as when I say the exact same thing on this board to some SJW poster.

hopefully your niece wont grow up demanding safe rooms and petting ponies at Berkley

or worse turning over and burning police cars because a conservative speaker was invited to the campus

but many precious little snowflakes have

Last edited:

what do you think?

I think they are acting out the very definition of the snowflake term perfectly. So there is something they're good at afterall.

what do you think?

hopefully your niece wont grow up demanding safe rooms and petting ponies at Berkley

or worse turning over and burning police cars because a conservative speaker was invited to the campus

but many a precious little snowflake have

I was using the term in the former more akin to what I grew up with, the 1980's.

I know libs expect trump to be passive and quietly accept every attack by the left the way bush or romney would

but trump is a street fighter who punches back
What the left seems to fail to understand is that Trump is never satisfied with getting even, he just won't settle for anything less than getting ahead. He's not going to settle for just knocking them down, he's also going to stomp them into the ground before he's done with them.

Tr

Marxists are known for anarchy and building high quality pipe bombs.... but creativity, not so much.

Whatever name you assign to their twisted ideology they will say "I know you are but what am I", like we did in 2nd grade.

That being said, I'm good with "demented fuckups", "cucked sissies", "mooches", "sponges", "shit-eating rodents", "sub-humans" and "insects that need to be exterminated".

I agree "snowflakes" is a little too cutesy.

what do you think?

Simmer down, Buttercup.

Wah! The mean Governor wants me to wear a mask
It impacts on my......Freedom

Forum List

Back