Liberals, who cry for more taxes. Like Warren Buffet and Hollywood morons.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Why is it again that they need the government to tell them to pay more? They all know (well I know Buffet knows) they can voluntarily pay more.

Do ANY of them do that, while they cry that the rich should pay more of a their "fair share?"

You gotta love how the democrats use rhetoric to seduce the dumb dumb base of their constituency. "Fair share!"

Vote for democrats and they will make the rich less rich. LOL. The liberals believe this too. Ha, they actually think the democrats will pass legislation that will take away their own loopholes.

No, seriously, the hypocrites who do not even pay income taxes, cry for the rich to pay their fair share. All while the rich liberals, who can pay more and the government certainly would not stop them, don't.

Fucking liberals.

Anyone who feels people don't pay enough taxes...
Feel free to kick in a little extra.

Anyone who feels people don't pay enough taxes...
Feel free to kick in a little extra.

Look at the moron moonglow up there. He is one of those on the left that chant for more government spending.

Oh, never mind.

They are such morons.

This fails as both a straw man and hasty generalization fallacy.

Well done.

Warren Buffet hold the record for donation.

I am really having hard time poor people being against rich people paying high taxes, like all Republicans on this forum.

I mean, you are either stupid and dont know math, or you are stupid and think you are rich, not want to pay imaginary tax for your imaginary wealth...

This fails as both a straw man and hasty generalization fallacy.

Well done.

SO, you do not wonder why liberals who supposedly want more taxes, do not voluntarily pay more taxes?

LOL.

I forgot, you people are deranged brainwashed hacks who believe in fairy tales.

I am really having hard time poor people being against rich people paying high taxes, like all Republicans on this forum.

I mean, you are either stupid and dont know math, or you are stupid and think you are rich, not want to pay imaginary tax for your imaginary wealth...

So, to you donation is the same thing as paying more in taxes eh?

Look everyone, another fucking moron.

Look up, tax write offs and charities.

Also, while you are at it, you stupid fuck, why don't you explain to all of us why Warren Buffet financed the move of Burger King to Canada in order to tax get benefits. He will be receiving a 9% return.

I love it. The moron thinks Buffet does not write off charitable donations.

Is there a school that these tards attend that turn them into such hacks?

Also, while you are at it, you stupid fuck, why don't you explain to all of us why Warren Buffet financed the move of Burger King to Canada in order to tax benefits. He will be receiving a 9% return.

There is a reason i am calling you stupid.

Warren Buffett donation is not a write off, he pledged to give all his wealth to charities, for the welfare of others, like Bill Gates.

This is a part of the "good without god" project.

So when he wants gov to tax rich more, he wants that for you.

But you are toooo stupid to understand that.

So he may have second thoughts after all, why would he help such hopeless retards willing to pay more tax than the rich, when they barely break even in life.

Poor and want to pay more than the rich,... You funny boy... :D

Also, while you are at it, you stupid fuck, why don't you explain to all of us why Warren Buffet financed the move of Burger King to Canada in order to tax benefits. He will be receiving a 9% return.

Warren Buffett donation is not a write off, he pledged to give all his wealth to charities, for the welfare of others, like Bill Gates.

So he may have second thoughts after all, why would he help such hopeless retards willing to pay more tax than the rich, when they barely break even in life.

Keep on believing in the fairy tale. Aren't you the same morons that protested about the Koch brothers giving 100 million to a childrens hospital.

Oh, I am sure Buffet does not write any of his charities off. Of course not.

Wow.

Actions speak louder than words. Although Warren Buffet says that people should pay more taxes, his actions reveal his true beliefs.

Actions speak louder than words. Although Warren Buffet says that people should pay more taxes, his actions reveal his true beliefs.

He paid 99% of his wealth to the people of this country. Thats 30+ billion dollars.

Keep on believing in the fairy tale. Aren't you the same morons that protested about the Koch brothers giving 100 million to a childrens hospital.

Wow.

Who the fuck is Koch brothers, bunch of vampires sucking your blood.

Buffett is a guy you can trust, you know why, he is giving you 30+ billion dollars, thats why.

How much Koch did give you?

Nothing.... Zero.... Zit....

He write off that 100 mil and evade 200 mil.
You think Koch gives any shit about you, you little twerp...

Wow.

Buffett is a guy you can trust, you know why, he is giving you 30+ billion dollars, thats why.

Yeah, you are one hopeless pile of ignorant brainwashed shit.

This one’s truly, uh … rich: Billionaire Warren Buffett says folks like him should have to pay more taxes — but it turns out his firm, Berkshire Hathaway, hasn’t paid what it’s already owed for years.

That’s right: As Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson notes, the company openly admits that it owes back taxes since as long ago as 2002.

“We anticipate that we will resolve all adjustments proposed by the US Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) for the 2002 through 2004 tax years … within the next 12 months,” the firm’s annual report says.

It also cites outstanding tax issues for 2005 through 2009.

Obvious question: If Buffett really thinks he and his “mega-rich friends” should pay higher taxes, why doesn’t his firm fork over what it already owes under current rates?

Likely answer: He cares more about shilling for President Obama — who’s practically made socking “millionaires and billionaires” his re-election theme song — than about kicking in more himself.

Buffett’s free to back Obama, of course.

And if his firm wants to keep its tax bill low, well, that’s its right, too.

But it would be nice if this “pro-tax-hike” tycoon were a bit more honest about it.

Start, for example, with his grossly disingenuous recent claim that, as he wrote in The New York Times, he paid only 17 percent of his income last year to the government — even as many working stiffs who make far less than him coughed up higher percentages.

Fact is, unlike most other folks, Warren Buffett gets most of his income from dividends and capital gains, which are nominally taxed at 15 percent.

Left unsaid is that much of that is taxed at 35 percent (via the corporate income tax)before he even gets his hands on it. So in effect, he’s paying taxes twice (that is, when his companies actually pay, anyway).

Counting both taxes, his effective rate would really be well north of 40 percent for a big chunk of his income.

There’s more. Obama, and co-conspirators like Buffett, claim to want to slap only “millionaires and billionaires.”

But in 2009, for instance, fewer than a quarter-million taxpayers (less than two tenths of 1 percent) reported income over $1 million — and their combined bill was less than $200 billion.

Raise the top tax rate on them by 13 percent, as Obama wants (from 35 percent to 39.6 percent) and you bring in only another $26 billion, tops — and that’s if your tax hike doesn’t stifle the economy and kill jobs (which it surely would). Yet what’s $26 billion in a world of $4 trillion federal budgets with trillion-dollar-plus deficits?

No wonder Obama’s hikes on “millionaires and billionaires” actually start with folks earning as little as $200,000.

Warren Buffett hypocrite New York Post

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Headlines this week featured Buffett’s plans to provide financing for Burger King’s purchase of Canadian chain Tim Horton’s, which would allow Burger King to pay Canadian tax rates. While it is wholly natural for capitalists to take advantage of loopholes to maximize profit, there is an issue when he does it with his foot on the neck of hard-working entrepreneurial Americans. It’s hypocritical to weasel out of American taxes.

Tax codes are broken when Buffett’s $46 billion net worth will largely escape all federal taxation. Some years ago, the billionaire signed a letter, calling for a “strong estate tax” because it is “right morally and economically” and “promotes democracy by slowing the concentration of wealth and power.” He uses tax laws to dodge taxes – yet, my heirs will pay another 50% taxes after my death on monies which have already been taxed. Even if I was to move overseas, and give up my American citizenship, I’d have to pay “exit fees” in taxes. In the same breath, multi-billion-dollar corporations are able to evade the law. Rather warped.

The Democrats use extreme rhetoric to bully their way to power. and to keep power.

He is just bending before the wind like reed by mouthing their nostrums. going along by whispering sweet nothings into the ears of the LEFT is not a solution but it allows Buffet to keep a few steps father.

Warren Buffett Burger King And The Big Money Behind Inversion Deals - Forbes

Liberals are such bonified, hopeless morons.

Wow.

This one’s truly, uh … rich: Billionaire Warren Buffett says folks like him should have to pay more taxes — but it turns out his firm, Berkshire Hathaway, hasn’t paid what it’s already owed for years.

That’s right: As Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson notes, the company openly admits that it owes back taxes since as long ago as 2002.

“We anticipate that we will resolve all adjustments proposed by the US Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) for the 2002 through 2004 tax years … within the next 12 months,” the firm’s annual report says.

Obvious question: If Buffett really thinks he and his “mega-rich friends” should pay higher taxes, why doesn’t his firm fork over what it already owes under current rates?

Likely answer: He cares more about shilling for President Obama — who’s practically made socking “millionaires and billionaires” his re-election theme song — than about kicking in more himself.

But it would be nice if this “pro-tax-hike” tycoon were a bit more honest about it.

Start, for example, with his grossly disingenuous recent claim that, as he wrote in The New York Times, he paid only 17 percent of his income last year to the government — even as many working stiffs who make far less than him coughed up higher percentages.

Fact is, unlike most other folks, Warren Buffett gets most of his income from dividends and capital gains, which are nominally taxed at 15 percent.

Left unsaid is that much of that is taxed at 35 percent (via the corporate income tax)before he even gets his hands on it. So in effect, he’s paying taxes twice (that is, when his companies actually pay, anyway).

Counting both taxes, his effective rate would really be well north of 40 percent for a big chunk of his income.

There’s more. Obama, and co-conspirators like Buffett, claim to want to slap only “millionaires and billionaires.”

But in 2009, for instance, fewer than a quarter-million taxpayers (less than two tenths of 1 percent) reported income over $1 million — and their combined bill was less than $200 billion.

Raise the top tax rate on them by 13 percent, as Obama wants (from 35 percent to 39.6 percent) and you bring in only another $26 billion, tops — and that’s if your tax hike doesn’t stifle the economy and kill jobs (which it surely would). Yet what’s $26 billion in a world of $4 trillion federal budgets with trillion-dollar-plus deficits?

No wonder Obama’s hikes on “millionaires and billionaires” actually start with folks earning as little as $200,000.

Headlines this week featured Buffett’s plans to provide financing for Burger King’s purchase of Canadian chain Tim Horton’s, which would allow Burger King to pay Canadian tax rates. While it is wholly natural for capitalists to take advantage of loopholes to maximize profit, there is an issue when he does it with his foot on the neck of hard-working entrepreneurial Americans. It’s hypocritical to weasel out of American taxes.

Tax codes are broken when Buffett’s $46 billion net worth will largely escape all federal taxation. Some years ago, the billionaire signed a letter, calling for a “strong estate tax” because it is “right morally and economically” and “promotes democracy by slowing the concentration of wealth and power.” He uses tax laws to dodge taxes – yet, my heirs will pay another 50% taxes after my death on monies which have already been taxed. Even if I was to move overseas, and give up my American citizenship, I’d have to pay “exit fees” in taxes. In the same breath, multi-billion-dollar corporations are able to evade the law. Rather warped.

The Democrats use extreme rhetoric to bully their way to power. and to keep power.

He is just bending before the wind like reed by mouthing their nostrums. going along by whispering sweet nothings into the ears of the LEFT is not a solution but it allows Buffet to keep a few steps father.

Warren Buffet give 99% of his wealth to people.

How much of yours did you give?

Somewhere around... 0 maybe?

Wow.

Warren Buffet give 99% of his wealth to people.

How much of yours did you give?

Somewhere around... 0 maybe?

He paid 99% of his wealth to the people of this country. Thats 30+ billion dollars.

Do you really believe Warren Buffet gave up 99% of his wealth?

He sure did. 99% of it will be delievere to people by his death. Thats roughly 40. 000.000.000$

He sure did. 99% of it will be delievere to people by his death. Thats roughly 40. 000.000.000$
"On his death" Right, and who is going to dispense this wealth? I would imagine it is the Buffet Foundation.
Nice way for his family to dodge the inheritance tax. Since it is his family that controls the Buffet Foundation

"On his death" Right, and who is going to dispense this wealth? I would imagine it is the Buffet Foundation.
Nice way for his family to dodge the inheritance tax. Since it is his family that controls the Buffet Foundation

Not "on his death", it is "by his death".

For instance he did donate do different projects 2 billion recently. It will be an ongoing process, funding projects to improve the quality of life for everybody.

If his wealth did not diminish by his death, than it will be a foundation of some type of course. What did you expect?

And above all, he is not doing this in self sacrifice. He says 1% of his wealth, is enough for him and his whole family to continue their life with the same quality they currently have.

I dont understand any poor people not liking a rich guy donating all his wealth. Maybe because they dont donate shit... They like blood sucking Koch brothers, but not Buffet.

Interesting... interesting indeed...

I mean, seriously, the guy is giving out all his money, what is not to like about this :D

Forum List

Back