Liberals, who cry for more taxes. Like Warren Buffet and Hollywood morons.

Taxing the wealthy the most isn't about what's fair it's about what's realistic. Revenue pays the gov bills.

cut the fxxking government. how novel is that idea. We don't need to be taxed more
Fair to you is taking others money because they have more than you lowlifes
When Democrats and Obama donate all their money to government then we'll think about your dumb idea
So you prefer to just mooch off the gov and have them pay for everything for you?

All I want the federal government to do is protect our borders and keep us safe from foreign attacks. Of course, they refuse to do even that. Actually the federal government should be dissolved entirely.

Government is evil because it is run and controlled by humans. Anyone with a functioning brain, knows humans have an amazing propensity for evil. Allowing a small elite to run a nation, always leads to problems and in many cases, those problems result in appalling suffering and death.

Amazingly many Americans like and want more government, refusing to accept the reality.
No most people like you bitch about the gov without appreciating everything the gov provides such as infrastructure and social security.

Luckily, ignorant hater dupes are only 20% of the country, and their own worst enemy. Thanks for the worst wars ever, 9/11, the corrupt world depression, 5 years of mindless destruction, and the stupidest voters in the modern world.

Taxing the wealthy the most isn't about what's fair it's about what's realistic. Revenue pays the gov bills.

cut the fxxking government. how novel is that idea. We don't need to be taxed more
When Democrats and Obama donate all their money to government then we'll think about your dumb idea
So you prefer to just mooch off the gov and have them pay for everything for you?

All I want the federal government to do is protect our borders and keep us safe from foreign attacks. Of course, they refuse to do even that. Actually the federal government should be dissolved entirely.

Government is evil because it is run and controlled by humans. Anyone with a functioning brain, knows humans have an amazing propensity for evil. Allowing a small elite to run a nation, always leads to problems and in many cases, those problems result in appalling suffering and death.

Amazingly many Americans like and want more government, refusing to accept the reality.
No most people like you bitch about the gov without appreciating everything the gov provides such as infrastructure and social security.

Amazingly many Americans think the federal government does a good job of building and maintaining infrastructure...and even more amazing they think social security is wonderful. The fed gov has proven it can't do the former or the later effectively.

Amazingly many Americans think the federal government does a good job of building and maintaining infrastructure...and even more amazing they think social security is wonderful. The fed gov has proven it can't do the former or the later effectively.
Yes and because your small mind set, our infrastructure is crumbling and is underfunded.

Even if Warren Buffet voluntarily paid more it wouldn't fix the problem now would it? It has to be made policy. Right now our Revenue is 16% of the GDP which is near the historic low.

How about you be an adult and stop mooching off the gov? Pay your taxes.
How about the government spend less and more responsibly? You forgot that part of the equation.

Even if Warren Buffet voluntarily paid more it wouldn't fix the problem now would it? It has to be made policy. Right now our Revenue is 16% of the GDP which is near the historic low.

How about you be an adult and stop mooching off the gov? Pay your taxes.
How about the government spend less and more responsibly? You forgot that part of the equation.
I agree but you people want to cut taxes without realizing how retarded that is. Cutting spending and raising revenue is how we pay down the debt.

I agree but you people want to cut taxes without realizing how retarded that is. Cutting spending and raising revenue is how we pay down the debt.
The retardiness comes from those who don't understand how economies work. Smaller government with less ability to hurt business will boost the economy. Like it always does.

Yes and because your small mind set, our infrastructure is crumbling and is underfunded.

The fed gov is bigger than ever and spends more than ever before and yet, infrastructure is crumbling...proof it is not efficient and entirely corrupt. Thank you for making my point.

and to think it is underfunded...is not to think.

We need lower taxes and lesser government. There shouldn't be any sacred cows when it comes to cutting the debt.

:rofl:The government doesn't provide SS you nitwit, working Americans do! If you had a job, you would know this! OMG that was funny!

:rofl:The government doesn't provide SS you nitwit, working Americans do! If you had a job, you would know this! OMG that was funny!

Yes, but the fed gov must confiscate the assets of the working population, to support those on SS. So in the small minds of the Left, the government is wonderful for taking from some and giving to others. They are not smart enough to realize that the ponzi scheme that is SS, is oppressive and unsustainable.

Why is it again that they need the government to tell them to pay more? They all know (well I know Buffet knows) they can voluntarily pay more.

Do ANY of them do that, while they cry that the rich should pay more of a their "fair share?"

You gotta love how the democrats use rhetoric to seduce the dumb dumb base of their constituency. "Fair share!"

Vote for democrats and they will make the rich less rich. LOL. The liberals believe this too. Ha, they actually think the democrats will pass legislation that will take away their own loopholes.

No, seriously, the hypocrites who do not even pay income taxes, cry for the rich to pay their fair share. All while the rich liberals, who can pay more and the government certainly would not stop them, don't.

Fucking liberals.

Sure

And conservatives who support war should enlist first

Fucking conservatives

Why is it again that they need the government to tell them to pay more? They all know (well I know Buffet knows) they can voluntarily pay more.

Do ANY of them do that, while they cry that the rich should pay more of a their "fair share?"

You gotta love how the democrats use rhetoric to seduce the dumb dumb base of their constituency. "Fair share!"

Vote for democrats and they will make the rich less rich. LOL. The liberals believe this too. Ha, they actually think the democrats will pass legislation that will take away their own loopholes.

No, seriously, the hypocrites who do not even pay income taxes, cry for the rich to pay their fair share. All while the rich liberals, who can pay more and the government certainly would not stop them, don't.

Fucking liberals.

Sure

Fucking conservatives

I can agree with that post RW...probably the first post of yours I have ever agreed with...other than the post were you called me an anarchist....

However what small minded liberals fail to recognize, is that many liberals and leftists support war too, and they never enlist. Agreed?

Fucking liberals.

Sure

Fucking conservatives

I can agree with that post RW...probably the first post of yours I have ever agreed with...other than the post were you called me an anarchist....

However what small minded liberals fail to recognize, is that many liberals and leftists support war too, and they never enlist. Agreed?

The issue relates to the OP claiming.....If you think taxes should be higher, why don't YOU pay more taxes?
Same can go for anyone supporting the war, supporting healthcare, supporting any expenditure

A Republic does not work like that. Decisions are made on what is best for the country as a whole not ala carte

Fucking liberals.

Sure

Fucking conservatives

The issue relates to the OP claiming.....If you think taxes should be higher, why don't YOU pay more taxes?
Same can go for anyone supporting the war, supporting healthcare, supporting any expenditure

A Republic does not work like that. Decisions are made on what is best for the country as a whole not ala carte

You stupid fuck. Supporting the war means anyone that does not volunteer to fight should not be on the side of liberating people from an oppressive dictator?

You fucking dicksucking moronic piece of shit. Last I saw, you stupid fucking morons voted for Clinton who ACTUALLY DODGED THE FUCKING DRAFT, for a person who served in WWII.

Oh wait. Every fucking thing liberals say is nothing but pure nonsensical, hypocritical shit. All of it. Everything.

Meanwhile, you pathetic pieces of shit are for a weaker military, you all seem to only care when America violated the Geneva convention and none of you say a fucking peep for any of America's enemies violating them.

The fucking left wing press points their pathetic shit stained academia fingers at OUR troops. While they are the ones that beheaded by our enemies.

You all blame Bush for the problems in the middle east, and I can blame where it actually started and that was the Carter policies and the hostages taken by Iran. Which led us to be allies with Iran's enemy, Iraq.

That is the actual truth you piece of shit, along with Clinton signing the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs. Along with all of the democrats propagating the existence of WMDs before Bush took office, and then voting for the war.

You stupid ignorant brainwashed gasbag.

It is plain and obvious to anyone that know better that you have no clue what it even is to pay taxes. You fucking waste of time.

Warren Buffet hold the record for donation.

I am really having hard time poor people being against rich people paying high taxes, like all Republicans on this forum.

I mean, you are either stupid and dont know math, or you are stupid and think you are rich, not want to pay imaginary tax for your imaginary wealth...

well what ever happened to we were ALL equal under the law and in our country?
that flew out the Demcorats ass and and we see their brainwashing works just look at your post.....
YOU all get to decide who they will be classified as RICH and force them to pay more taxes. aren't you all just so kind. kind in a fascist commie way.

First off, I am not a democrat...

I am not a republican either...

Do you know why?

Because I am not an American... :)

I am the voice of the common sense. If you are not a rich guy (which you are not since you are killing your time on an online political board rather than going out and spending your money) than you have to be liking a rich guy asking his rich buddies to pay more taxes for the wellbeing of others. You have to!

If you are not, if you are siding with vampire Koch bros against Warren Buffet on this one, you are simply, brain washed. Because you are watching too much TV...

This is an outsider telling you. I don't have any political agenda, I don't know why and about what you dems and reps are arguing all the time, but this one is simple; the rich should pay more, the poor(like yourselves) less, because they are the ones profiting shit load at the end, and influencing the gov policies, they buy out politicians, wars happen when they like, peace happens when they satisfied, and you die in between...

Am I wrong?

Actions speak louder than words. Although Warren Buffet says that people should pay more taxes, his actions reveal his true beliefs.

He paid 99% of his wealth to the people of this country. Thats 30+ billion dollars.
Really?

Then where's my check?

Buffett also owes taxes to the US gooberment. Maybe he should pay those no?

Warren Buffett hypocrite New York Post

Why, you need a check for what? The new iphone? Because your current iphone screen is so small for this forum?

Cmon, if you don't believe, you are free to do so. You want to bash him, be my guest,...

But when he says the tax for the rich should be increased and for the poor should be decreased, you should appreciate the thinking behind, no?

Fucking liberals.

Sure

Fucking conservatives

You stupid fuck. Supporting the war means anyone that does not volunteer to fight should not be on the side of liberating people from an oppressive dictator?

You fucking dicksucking moronic piece of shit. Last I saw, you stupid fucking morons voted for Clinton who ACTUALLY DODGED THE FUCKING DRAFT, for a person who served in WWII.

Oh wait. Every fucking thing liberals say is nothing but pure nonsensical, hypocritical shit. All of it. Everything.

Meanwhile, you pathetic pieces of shit are for a weaker military, you all seem to only care when America violated the Geneva convention and none of you say a fucking peep for any of America's enemies violating them.

The fucking left wing press points their pathetic shit stained academia fingers at OUR troops. While they are the ones that beheaded by our enemies.

You all blame Bush for the problems in the middle east, and I can blame where it actually started and that was the Carter policies and the hostages taken by Iran. Which led us to be allies with Iran's enemy, Iraq.

That is the actual truth you piece of shit, along with Clinton signing the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs. Along with all of the democrats propagating the existence of WMDs before Bush took office, and then voting for the war.

You stupid ignorant brainwashed gasbag.

It is plain and obvious to anyone that know better that you have no clue what it even is to pay taxes. You fucking waste of time.

What a rambling, disoriented diatribe

First off, I am not a democrat...

I am not a republican either...

Do you know why?

Because I am not an American... :)

I am the voice of the common sense. If you are not a rich guy (which you are not since you are killing your time on an online political board rather than going out and spending your money) than you have to be liking a rich guy asking his rich buddies to pay more taxes for the wellbeing of others. You have to!

If you are not, if you are siding with vampire Koch bros against Warren Buffet on this one, you are simply, brain washed. Because you are watching too much TV...

This is an outsider telling you. I don't have any political agenda, I don't know why and about what you dems and reps are arguing all the time, but this one is simple; the rich should pay more, the poor(like yourselves) less, because they are the ones profiting shit load at the end, and influencing the gov policies, they buy out politicians, wars happen when they like, peace happens when they satisfied, and you die in between...

Am I wrong?
I have an idea. Why don't you enjoy your socialism and leave us the fuck alone?

Forum List

Back