Liberals, who cry for more taxes. Like Warren Buffet and Hollywood morons.

Why is it again that they need the government to tell them to pay more? They all know (well I know Buffet knows) they can voluntarily pay more.

Do ANY of them do that, while they cry that the rich should pay more of a their "fair share?"

You gotta love how the democrats use rhetoric to seduce the dumb dumb base of their constituency. "Fair share!"

Vote for democrats and they will make the rich less rich. LOL. The liberals believe this too. Ha, they actually think the democrats will pass legislation that will take away their own loopholes.

No, seriously, the hypocrites who do not even pay income taxes, cry for the rich to pay their fair share. All while the rich liberals, who can pay more and the government certainly would not stop them, don't.

Fucking liberals.

A. They make a better living than you and are more successful. -- By a factor of about 100.

B. Ergo, they are smarter than you. Same factor.

C. Thus, they understand that we can sustain an economy in which the tables are tilted toward the wealthy and super wealthy.

Actions speak louder than words. Although Warren Buffet says that people should pay more taxes, his actions reveal his true beliefs.

He paid 99% of his wealth to the people of this country. Thats 30+ billion dollars.

Do you really believe Warren Buffet gave up 99% of his wealth?

He sure did. 99% of it will be delievere to people by his death. Thats roughly 40. 000.000.000$
"On his death" Right, and who is going to dispense this wealth? I would imagine it is the Buffet Foundation.
Nice way for his family to dodge the inheritance tax. Since it is his family that controls the Buffet Foundation

Not "on his death", it is "by his death".

For instance he did donate do different projects 2 billion recently. It will be an ongoing process, funding projects to improve the quality of life for everybody.

If his wealth did not diminish by his death, than it will be a foundation of some type of course. What did you expect?

And above all, he is not doing this in self sacrifice. He says 1% of his wealth, is enough for him and his whole family to continue their life with the same quality they currently have.

I dont understand any poor people not liking a rich guy donating all his wealth. Maybe because they dont donate shit... They like blood sucking Koch brothers, but not Buffet.

Interesting... interesting indeed...

I mean, seriously, the guy is giving out all his money, what is not to like about this :D
I have no problem with that. Then again it is his choice and it is not a tax but rather a charitable contribution.
However Mr Buffet has been saying that the rich should pay more tax not make more charitable contributions.
So Mr Buffet giving to his own charity has nothing to do with this thread's title. Call me when he writes a check to the IRS because he feels he did not pay enough taxes this year.

Actions speak louder than words. Although Warren Buffet says that people should pay more taxes, his actions reveal his true beliefs.

He paid 99% of his wealth to the people of this country. Thats 30+ billion dollars.

He sure did. 99% of it will be delievere to people by his death. Thats roughly 40. 000.000.000$
"On his death" Right, and who is going to dispense this wealth? I would imagine it is the Buffet Foundation.
Nice way for his family to dodge the inheritance tax. Since it is his family that controls the Buffet Foundation

For instance he did donate do different projects 2 billion recently. It will be an ongoing process, funding projects to improve the quality of life for everybody.

If his wealth did not diminish by his death, than it will be a foundation of some type of course. What did you expect?

And above all, he is not doing this in self sacrifice. He says 1% of his wealth, is enough for him and his whole family to continue their life with the same quality they currently have.

I dont understand any poor people not liking a rich guy donating all his wealth. Maybe because they dont donate shit... They like blood sucking Koch brothers, but not Buffet.

I mean, seriously, the guy is giving out all his money, what is not to like about this :D
I have no problem with that. Then again it is his choice and it is not a tax but rather a charitable contribution.
However Mr Buffet has been saying that the rich should pay more tax not make more charitable contributions.
So Mr Buffet giving to his own charity has nothing to do with this thread's title. Call me when he writes a check to the IRS because he feels he did not pay enough taxes this year.

It has a lot to do with the title.

What Buffet is basically saying, rich can survive and enjoy the world with much less of their wealth, which is soo true.

So they should give out the rest, like he did.

But if they are not, gov should make sure they are taxed accordingly.

You cant tax a guy who is giving out 99% of what he has. But you can certainly tax who is trying to hold 100% of his wealth. Kapish?

What Buffet is basically saying, rich can survive and enjoy the world with much less of their wealth, which is soo true.

You cant tax a guy who is giving out 99% of what he has. But you can certainly tax who is trying to hold 100% of his wealth. Kapish?
Learn the difference between giving as a charitable contribution, especially if the charity bears your name and is run by your family and paying a tax.

Learn the difference between giving as a charitable contribution, especially if the charity bears your name and is run by your family and paying a tax.

No, its not bearing his name. And there is absolutely no difference between. Both of them are giving out money, one is to charity, other to a gov, to be spent on other people.

I would say charity is much more respectable than the tax, since it is not gov controlled and trincles down to people with less bureaucracy involved.

If rich did pledge to donate their wealth, i would say remove all taxes from the rich.

But they are not, are they?

Except Warren Buffet and bunch of others of course...

Any poor with a brain bigger than a walnut will want the rich to pay more taxes. And when I say poor, I mean who is not rich... And here is a rich guy agreeing with you,

What is not to like :D

I love this guy...

No, its not bearing his name. And there is absolutely no difference between. Both of them are giving out money, one is to charity, other to a gov, to be spent on other people.

I would say charity is much more respectable than the tax, since it is not gov controlled and trincles down to people with less bureaucracy involved.

If rich did pledge to donate their wealth, i would say remove all taxes from the rich.

Any poor with a brain bigger than a walnut will want the rich to pay more taxes. And when I say poor, I mean who is not rich... And here is a rich guy agreeing with you,

I love this guy...

It is obvious you do not understand the difference between an mandatory tax and a voluntary charitable contribution. So it is useless to argue with you. Thanks for playing.

I love this guy...

It is obvious you do not understand the difference between an mandatory tax and a voluntary charitable contribution. So it is useless to argue with you. Thanks for playing.

I understand the difference, but that doesn't make any difference in Warren Buffett example, because he voluntarily give out all his wealth. And for the people who are not willing to, he propose taxing.

What is that hard to understand here?

You eithet agree with the guy or not...

Warren Buffet hold the record for donation.

I am really having hard time poor people being against rich people paying high taxes, like all Republicans on this forum.

I mean, you are either stupid and dont know math, or you are stupid and think you are rich, not want to pay imaginary tax for your imaginary wealth...

well what ever happened to we were ALL equal under the law and in our country?
that flew out the Demcorats ass and and we see their brainwashing works just look at your post.....
YOU all get to decide who they will be classified as RICH and force them to pay more taxes. aren't you all just so kind. kind in a fascist commie way.

I'm confused, I though everyone realized that the truly wealthy avoid taxable income by the use of foundations and trusts and have done so for more than a century. Also the national park system is a way of avoiding the riff-raff by preventing development. Since taxes do not affect the people under discussion adversely but higher taxes does reduce competition from up and comers, where is the problem?

The stupid are being exploited by the greedy, this is news?

Why is it again that they need the government to tell them to pay more? They all know (well I know Buffet knows) they can voluntarily pay more.

Do ANY of them do that, while they cry that the rich should pay more of a their "fair share?"

You gotta love how the democrats use rhetoric to seduce the dumb dumb base of their constituency. "Fair share!"

Vote for democrats and they will make the rich less rich. LOL. The liberals believe this too. Ha, they actually think the democrats will pass legislation that will take away their own loopholes.

No, seriously, the hypocrites who do not even pay income taxes, cry for the rich to pay their fair share. All while the rich liberals, who can pay more and the government certainly would not stop them, don't.

Fucking liberals.
Even if Warren Buffet voluntarily paid more it wouldn't fix the problem now would it? It has to be made policy. Right now our Revenue is 16% of the GDP which is near the historic low.

How about you be an adult and stop mooching off the gov? Pay your taxes.

The rich should pay into the system what they take out.
That would be a lot less than they are paying Uncle Sam. You see, the rich don't TAKE anything OUT OF THE SYSTEM. Everything they have they acquired through voluntary exchange.

Taxing the wealthy the most isn't about what's fair it's about what's realistic. Revenue pays the gov bills.

Taxing the wealthy the most isn't about what's fair it's about what's realistic. Revenue pays the gov bills.

cut the fxxking government. how novel is that idea. We don't need to be taxed more
Fair to you is taking others money because they have more than you lowlifes
When Democrats and Obama donate all their money to government then we'll think about your dumb idea

cut the fxxking government. how novel is that idea. We don't need to be taxed more
When Democrats and Obama donate all their money to government then we'll think about your dumb idea
So you prefer to just mooch off the gov and have them pay for everything for you?

Hater dupes just love being screwed by the greedy idiot Pub rich. Being part of the white party is all they're about....Breaking: The rich now pay less in all taxes and fees than anyone, and the nonrich are screwed, fools. see sig for what Pubs have done for you. Inconvenient facts...

So you prefer to just mooch off the gov and have them pay for everything for you?

All I want the federal government to do is protect our borders and keep us safe from foreign attacks. Of course, they refuse to do even that. Actually the federal government should be dissolved entirely.

Government is evil because it is run and controlled by humans. Anyone with a functioning brain, knows humans have an amazing propensity for evil. Allowing a small elite to run a nation, always leads to problems and in many cases, those problems result in appalling suffering and death.

Amazingly many Americans like and want more government, refusing to accept the reality.

Forum List

Back