Liberals, why dont you want accurate registered voter rolls?

I have seen Democrats do everything they can to prevent voter rolls from being validated for people who moved or died or whatever.

Why is that?

Why did a 170 year man in PA get a ballot? Because the PA rolls have not been accurated purged.

In my county, they verify the roll every year....but then again, we arent trying to cheat.
For the same reason that they have harassed Trump's lawyers into quitting.

These libtards have no respect for anyone else's opinion unless they follow the libtard agenda 100%

Libtards are truly fascist.

They attack those who disagree with them in broad daylight and think it is justified because all their opponents are 'fascists', the height of irony.

They harass the lawyers of their opponents to deny them legal representation.

They blacklist their opponents, and try to get them fired, financially destroyed, and have not one shred of sympathy for any of their victims. The General Flynn case is a glaring example of this.

They have smeared their opponents blaming them for a disease that originated in China and was allowed to escape by that government.

Liberals are despicable, lying crooks, and we have to fight them by any means possible. This is not a peaceful political process. The left is at war with America and they are determined to make Americans submit to their tyranny.

Because Dems are cheaters and worthless scumbags.
I think you are on to something.
Classic Liberals like Geraldo Riviera and Leo Terrell are abandoning the Dimocrapic Party, and all that will escalate if Biden actually wins.

People will remember how Trump improved things and got the vaccine sped up and will regret their votes for Biden, the few that were actually human votes.

Liberals are despicable, lying crooks, and we have to fight them by any means possible. This is not a peaceful political process. The left is at war with America and they are determined to make Americans submit to their tyranny.
Nothing screams innocence and says your case is virtuous and good like threats and pressure on Trump lawyers to drop his case and walk away through intimidation and other illegal means.

I have seen Democrats do everything they can to prevent voter rolls from being validated for people who moved or died or whatever.

Why is that?

Why did a 170 year man in PA get a ballot? Because the PA rolls have not been accurated purged.

In my county, they verify the roll every year....but then again, we arent trying to cheat.
For the same reason that they have harassed Trump's lawyers into quitting.

These libtards have no respect for anyone else's opinion unless they follow the libtard agenda 100%

These lawyers are clearly pussies, Trump's better off without them.

Why dont liberals want accurate registered voter rolls.? They'd lose at least 3 million votes, and that's just in LA and San Francisco.

Why is that?

Where's your PROOF? Get Rudy on the case! It's up to County Clerks to maintain accurate voter rolls.

Forum List

Back