Liberals Will Have A Stroke

Abortion does not fall under the US Constitution if anything it takes away the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, Unless there's a rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger abortion should be illegal.

The right to an abortion is protected by the Constitution.
Please point out the words that say abortion is legal.

LOL

Google is your friend. Use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right because you will not find it all.

You won't find any personhood rights for the unborn in the Constitution either, which means such rights cannot be invoked.
As far as the Constitution is concerned, taken as you wish it to be taken,

a woman having an abortion is no different than a woman having her appendix removed.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness Regardless If its not in the Constitution then its for the states to decide.

It's political theism. He has no business putting his personal belief decals on government owned vehicles.
Kinda like Obama lighting up the white house like a rainbow flag? You supported?
I know nothing about that.
Like this?View attachment 66179
This is an acknowledgment of the fact that the Constitution prohibits ignorance and hate being codified in state law.

And it comes as no surprise that most conservatives opposed gay Americans realizing their comprehensive civil rights.

The stupidity of most conservatives is exceeded only by their hate.

Abortion does not fall under the US Constitution if anything it takes away the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, Unless there's a rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger abortion should be illegal.

Roe v. Wade.

I wasn't gonna tell him. It would be fun to watch him dig that hole.

Have fun. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Roe versus Wade was a decision and it was wrong
According to your beliefs and you should live according to your beliefs and no force them on anyone else. The SC was correct with Roe v Wade and constitutional. Strange how every four years the republican party wheels out RvW as red meat to it's base but forgets about it when in office, strange huh

Roe v. Wade.

Where is it wrong? There are no constitutional protections for a fetus in the 'original' Constitution.
Unfortunately, there is constitutional protection for you leftists, even though you're not quite human yet - just walking zombies gimmie gimmie gimmie.

LOL

You won't find any personhood rights for the unborn in the Constitution either, which means such rights cannot be invoked.

a woman having an abortion is no different than a woman having her appendix removed.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness Regardless If its not in the Constitution then its for the states to decide.
Wrong.

The states have no authority to 'decide' who will or will not have his civil rights; one does not 'forfeit' his civil rights merely as a consequence of his state of residence; and one's civil rights are not determined by 'majority rule.'

The states are subject to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the decisions of Federal courts, where those decisions are binding on the states and local jurisdictions.

One more 1st Amendment issue to cause Liberals to go berserk.

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight
Lot of christian zionist morons down here are doing that. We are of course suing them and making them take it off. Separation of church and state.

Then stop cherry picking Jesus when it comes to justification of egregious tax grabs.

When you really have no sound argument equate something like words on a police vehicle to a group that has committed real crimes against humanity. Its a pathetic ploy.

The question should be does this violate the separation of church and state to the people of that community. If so then they will be heard in the next election for Sheriff. If it doesn't bother the community then its nobody else's freaking business
I want my cop cars to have Buddhist wishes on them. "Do no harm", for example.
Do the people of your community feel the same ? Start a petition. But one thing you should know is the police can't always follow Buddist ideals.
No, I am making a point, that theists want to take over the government.

True Americans must always be prepared to fight these sharia law fundie nutters. I have no doubt that if we let them, they would turn us into Pooting's Russia and, eventually, A christian isis.

Just the American Taliban at work, using tax dollars to promote religion.
When you really have no sound argument equate something like words on a police vehicle to a group that has committed real crimes against humanity. Its a pathetic ploy.

The question should be does this violate the separation of church and state to the people of that community. If so then they will be heard in the next election for Sheriff. If it doesn't bother the community then its nobody else's freaking business
Do the people of your community feel the same ? Start a petition. But one thing you should know is the police can't always follow Buddist ideals.
No they aren't. Thats a leftwing rant to scare their uneducated voter block.

But it's always the fundie nutters who demand we all live by their rules. No rights to your own body's reproduction, no same sex marriage.

LOL

Wrong.

The states have no authority to 'decide' who will or will not have his civil rights; one does not 'forfeit' his civil rights merely as a consequence of his state of residence; and one's civil rights are not determined by 'majority rule.'

The states are subject to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the decisions of Federal courts, where those decisions are binding on the states and local jurisdictions.
If you don't believe unborn children have rights then

LOL

This argument is useless when a person equates a baby to a unused organ. If we used your analogy then evolution should have wiped the human race out before we real even began.

Roe v. Wade.

Where is it wrong? There are no constitutional protections for a fetus in the 'original' Constitution.
Unfortunately, there is constitutional protection for you leftists, even though you're not quite human yet - just walking zombies gimmie gimmie gimmie.

So you would throw out the US Constitution in favor of fundie rules?

As always, that's the very basic difference between right left. You wants talk "not quite human"?

I despise kkk, white supremacists, "nationalists" but I would fight for their right to hold their suck and stupid beliefs.

True Americans must always be prepared to fight these sharia law fundie nutters. I have no doubt that if we let them, they would turn us into Pooting's Russia and, eventually, A christian isis.

But it's always the fundie nutters who demand we all live by their rules. No rights to your own body's reproduction, no same sex marriage.

Killing babies and sexual perversion are both sick - no matter the legal hogwash.

LOL

Wrong.

LOL

This argument is useless when a person equates a baby to a unused organ. If we used your analogy then evolution should have wiped the human race out before we real even began.
You are correct that it's useless to talk facts to some indoctrinated fool who believes a bunch of cells, smaller by far than your little fingernail, is actually a baby human.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

Killing babies and sexual perversion are both sick - no matter the legal hogwash.

Coward sidesteps the subject. Fact is, what I wrote is true.

RWNJ traitors want total control over the private lives of others. Funny that they never take that ignorant stance to the next logical step.

Think it through.

Wrong.

LOL

You are correct that it's useless to talk facts to some indoctrinated fool who believes a bunch of cells, smaller by far than your little fingernail, is actually a baby human.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

It has the potential to become a sentient being no other part of the body does,

LOL

Wow.

Examples please.

Coward sidesteps the subject. Fact is, what I wrote is true.

RWNJ traitors want total control over the private lives of others. Funny that they never take that ignorant stance to the next logical step.

Think it through.

Bullshit. Its the leftists that enjoy killing babies and then selling off the parts to the highest bidder. What about the rights of the baby? You're the traitors here.

Wrong.

LOL

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

It has the potential to become a sentient being no other part of the body does,

Irrelevant. Future humans do not have personhood rights under the Constitution.

LOL

Wrong.

LOL

It's not an 'argument'. It's the Constitution taken at face value. You cannot find personhood rights for zygotes, embryos, and fetuses in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back