Liberals Will Have A Stroke

True Americans must always be prepared to fight these sharia law fundie nutters. I have no doubt that if we let them, they would turn us into Pooting's Russia and, eventually, A christian isis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I am making a point, that theists want to take over the government.
No they aren't. Thats a leftwing rant to scare their uneducated voter block.

But it's always the fundie nutters who demand we all live by their rules. No rights to your own body's reproduction, no same sex marriage.

Killing babies and sexual perversion are both sick - no matter the legal hogwash.

Coward sidesteps the subject. Fact is, what I wrote is true.

RWNJ traitors want total control over the private lives of others. Funny that they never take that ignorant stance to the next logical step.

Think it through.

Bullshit. Its the leftists that enjoy killing babies and then selling off the parts to the highest bidder. What about the rights of the baby? You're the traitors here.

Nice meltdown, but you're scaring your colleagues at the kid's table.

I want my cop cars to have Buddhist wishes on them. "Do no harm", for example.
Do the people of your community feel the same ? Start a petition. But one thing you should know is the police can't always follow Buddist ideals.

True Americans must always be prepared to fight these sharia law fundie nutters. I have no doubt that if we let them, they would turn us into Pooting's Russia and, eventually, A christian isis.

When you really have no sound argument equate something like words on a police vehicle to a group that has committed real crimes against humanity. Its a pathetic ploy.

The question should be does this violate the separation of church and state to the people of that community. If so then they will be heard in the next election for Sheriff. If it doesn't bother the community then its nobody else's freaking business
Do the people of your community feel the same ? Start a petition. But one thing you should know is the police can't always follow Buddist ideals.

But it's always the fundie nutters who demand we all live by their rules. No rights to your own body's reproduction, no same sex marriage.

Not just the social right but most conservatives in general, consistent with the right's propensity toward authoritarianism.

Killing babies and sexual perversion are both sick - no matter the legal hogwash.

RWNJ traitors want total control over the private lives of others. Funny that they never take that ignorant stance to the next logical step.

Think it through.

Bullshit. Its the leftists that enjoy killing babies and then selling off the parts to the highest bidder. What about the rights of the baby? You're the traitors here.

You're still talking about facts versus beliefs/opinions.

You're more than welcome to run your own life according to your beliefs/opinions but you do not have the right to force others to do the same.

Or do you actually believe that you do?

You won't find any personhood rights for the unborn in the Constitution either, which means such rights cannot be invoked.
As far as the Constitution is concerned, taken as you wish it to be taken,

a woman having an abortion is no different than a woman having her appendix removed.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness Regardless If its not in the Constitution then its for the states to decide.
Wrong.

The states have no authority to 'decide' who will or will not have his civil rights; one does not 'forfeit' his civil rights merely as a consequence of his state of residence; and one's civil rights are not determined by 'majority rule.'

The states are subject to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the decisions of Federal courts, where those decisions are binding on the states and local jurisdictions.
If you don't believe unborn children have rights then
LOL

Google is your friend. Use it.

Right because you will not find it all.

You won't find any personhood rights for the unborn in the Constitution either, which means such rights cannot be invoked.

a woman having an abortion is no different than a woman having her appendix removed.
This argument is useless when a person equates a baby to a unused organ. If we used your analogy then evolution should have wiped the human race out before we real even began.
You are correct that it's useless to talk facts to some indoctrinated fool who believes a bunch of cells, smaller by far than your little fingernail, is actually a baby human.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

It has the potential to become a sentient being no other part of the body does,
So what? You guys are nuts, and you will never win on this issue.

Not just the social right but most conservatives in general, consistent with the right's propensity toward authoritarianism.

They want the govt to own and run the lives of others but never consider that they're throwing away their own rights with both hands.

THUNDERKISS1965 SAID:

"If you don't believe unborn children have rights then."

It has nothing to do with 'belief,' it has to do with an objective, documented, settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law.

What one might 'believe' is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

One more 1st Amendment issue to cause Liberals to go berserk.

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight
Lot of christian zionist morons down here are doing that. We are of course suing them and making them take it off. Separation of church and state.

Then stop cherry picking Jesus when it comes to justification of egregious tax grabs.
I am not a jesus freak. I hate christianity.

Think it through.

This is a lie – it's as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

An embryo/fetus is not a 'baby,' no one advocates 'killing babies,' and conservatives who argue otherwise are liars and demagogues.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness Regardless If its not in the Constitution then its for the states to decide.
Wrong.

The states have no authority to 'decide' who will or will not have his civil rights; one does not 'forfeit' his civil rights merely as a consequence of his state of residence; and one's civil rights are not determined by 'majority rule.'

The states are subject to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the decisions of Federal courts, where those decisions are binding on the states and local jurisdictions.

This argument is useless when a person equates a baby to a unused organ. If we used your analogy then evolution should have wiped the human race out before we real even began.
You are correct that it's useless to talk facts to some indoctrinated fool who believes a bunch of cells, smaller by far than your little fingernail, is actually a baby human.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

So what? You guys are nuts, and you will never win on this issue.

I hope you're right.

Strikes me as funny that Drumpf's fans ignore that he has always been very liberal on most issues, including abortion and SSM.

All he cares about is more money for himself and his 1% cronies, big business and big banks. It's likely he'll say whatever gets him votes but he will never go after those issues.

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight

There are no true liberals on this board..

There are only far left drones running their religious narratives..

Wrong.

LOL

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

And as a fact of Constitutional law it is not a 'person' entitled to Constitutional protections until such time as it is born.

There are no true liberals on this board..

There are only far left drones running their religious narratives..

They are progressives which is in no way a liberal

Wrong.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

And as a fact of Constitutional law it is not a 'person' entitled to Constitutional protections until such time as it is born.

Then how can a person be charged for killing it during the course of a crime?

Please point out the words that say abortion is legal.

LOL

Wow.

Examples please.

@Thunder Kiss 1965

Well? Please post examples.

Wrong.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

Interestingly, the answer lies in your own choice of words.

Hint: Ask your husband.
[emoji6]

Wrong.

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

Because the crime is against the pregnant woman, not the embryo/fetus, which is devoid of Constitutional rights.

No one may take from a woman her fundamental right to decide whether to have a child or not – not the state in the context of civil law and substantive due process, or an individual in the context of criminal law and procedural due process.

Moreover, all such statues have provisions excluding medical professionals who perform lawful abortions.

Just the American Taliban at work, using tax dollars to promote religion.

Which religion is "established" by that act?

They'll be able to keep it. It is not the establishment of a particular religion.
It doesn't establish, it promotes, also illegal in this secular nation.

Place these over them:
d201.jpg

The 1st Amendment is simple and specific, it says "establish" not promote

Don't like abortion?
Don't have one.

Meanwhile, myob.

Because the crime is against the pregnant woman, not the embryo/fetus, which is devoid of Constitutional rights.

No one may take from a woman her fundamental right to decide whether to have a child or not – not the state in the context of civil law and substantive due process, or an individual in the context of criminal law and procedural due process.

Moreover, all such statues have provisions excluding medical professionals who perform lawful abortions.

Wrong, the person can be charged with th death of the child. Two charges, one for the mother and one for the child, double homicide

In some states, however, an unborn child can be considered a "person" for purposes of a state's vehicular homicide law. For example, some state laws covering negligent homicide and first- and second-degree murder (different types of offenses for the killing of another person) specifically include the death of an unborn child who is "in the womb at any stage of its development."

Forum List

Back