Liberals Will Have A Stroke

One more 1st Amendment issue to cause Liberals to go berserk.

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight
In God We Trust,”

And which god(s) is the goober referring too?
The only God of Abraham. What did you think?

There are lots of gods. If you want to force others to worship one in particular, you don't belong in the US.

My bet is that you actually worship Pooting or some other dictator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abortion does not fall under the US Constitution if anything it takes away the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, Unless there's a rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger abortion should be illegal.

The right to an abortion is protected by the Constitution.
No way. It's protected by the Alzheimers Club at SCOTUS.

You're wrong. SCOTUS has the CONSTITUTIONAL power to make case law that is the law of the land.

Go read a book or something.
Not so, Punkin. Congress makes laws. Scotus interprets them. In this instance, Scotus made the law and it's not legal.

That's what you get for dropping out of junior high.

Congress makes the laws and the SCOTUS decides if those laws are Constitutional. You have no reason to question someone else's level of education.

So no one should criticize something that's legal? Tell that to the anti-abortion nuts.
Abortion does not fall under the US Constitution if anything it takes away the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, Unless there's a rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger abortion should be illegal.

You're wrong. SCOTUS has the CONSTITUTIONAL power to make case law that is the law of the land.

Not so, Punkin. Congress makes laws. Scotus interprets them. In this instance, Scotus made the law and it's not legal.
So no one should criticize something that's legal? Tell that to the anti-abortion nuts.

How is it that you RWNJ traitors don't know that we have three branches of govt? And they never know what scotus does exactly what they were designed to do. Whine all you want. You're not getting a Pooting govt.

I studied Government in college while you slept in class.

And yet you're totally ignorant of how your own works.

Either you're lying or you're in some other country.

Actually, I've read enough of your posts to know you're just willfully ignorant.

Yep. President Obama believes in equality and that pisses off traitors like you.

But, but his beliefs on government property.

So you'd object to a rainbow decal on a sheriff's car?
Would you object to in God we trust being lit up on the white house?
Yes.

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight
Just the American Taliban at work, using tax dollars to promote religion.
When you really have no sound argument equate something like words on a police vehicle to a group that has committed real crimes against humanity. Its a pathetic ploy.

The question should be does this violate the separation of church and state to the people of that community. If so then they will be heard in the next election for Sheriff. If it doesn't bother the community then its nobody else's freaking business

Too bad. It's legal. Women get to decide for themselves. You don't.

How is it that you RWNJ traitors don't know that we have three branches of govt? And they never know what scotus does exactly what they were designed to do. Whine all you want. You're not getting a Pooting govt.

Actually, I've read enough of your posts to know you're just willfully ignorant.

Really simple so you can understand how the US Government functions.

Three Branches of Government | Government for Kids | Grades K - 5 | Kids.gov

Really simple so you can understand how the US Government functions.

Three Branches of Government | Government for Kids | Grades K - 5 | Kids.gov
Separation of church and state.

The word "God" does not appear within the text of the Constitution of the United States. After spending three-and-a-half months debating and negotiating about what should go into the document that would govern the land, the framers drafted a constitution that is secular.

Separation of Church and State

Lot of christian zionist morons down here are doing that. We are of course suing them and making them take it off. Separation of church and state.

Then stop cherry picking Jesus when it comes to justification of egregious tax grabs.
I am not a jesus freak. I hate christianity.

You are a jesus freak in the Alinsky tradition.

The word "God" does not appear within the text of the Constitution of the United States. After spending three-and-a-half months debating and negotiating about what should go into the document that would govern the land, the framers drafted a constitution that is secular.

Separation of Church and State

Only Christians could do such a thing. Any data points where Muslims and agnostics have done anything similar???

I'm sure when the cops arrest you for one of your many drug related charges you will be receiving throughout your lifetime that the power of those words would make you convert to christianity. It is like mind control but if that was true why hasn't the phrase 'in God we trust' have had the same affect on many non-christians? How come the hands of atheist haven't burned to a crisp by now? I'm just kind of curious why your theory doesn't hold.

I'm sure when the cops arrest you for one of your many drug related charges you will be receiving throughout your lifetime that the power of those words would make you convert to christianity. It is like mind control but if that was true why hasn't the phrase 'in God we trust' have had the same affect on many non-christians? How come the hands of atheist haven't burned to a crisp by now? I'm just kind of curious why your theory doesn't hold.
In god we trust?

Maybe, but I wouldn't trust the police force who plastered that phrase on it's vehicles.

My drugs are legal, and exist, while your God does not.
th

In god we trust?

Maybe, but I wouldn't trust the police force who plastered that phrase on it's vehicles.
So, if you are getting robbed you wouldn't call the cops (if we are considering a hypothetical where you lived in the area served by these police forces)?

I'm not saying that you don't have the right to do no get assistance from the police. What I am saying, is that you might be an idiot if the plastering of that phrase is what stops you from trusting in them.

I mean...do you never use US currency either? If you look at that, it also has the same phrase. Ah, but by your logic you cannot trust our currency system b/c it has a series of words on it that you don't like. #logic

Definition of Liberal in the Oxford English Dictionary; noun, living abortion.

Forum List

Back