Liberals Will Have A Stroke

One more 1st Amendment issue to cause Liberals to go berserk.

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight
Just the American Taliban at work, using tax dollars to promote religion.
When you really have no sound argument equate something like words on a police vehicle to a group that has committed real crimes against humanity. Its a pathetic ploy.

The question should be does this violate the separation of church and state to the people of that community. If so then they will be heard in the next election for Sheriff. If it doesn't bother the community then its nobody else's freaking business

So no one should criticize something that's legal? Tell that to the anti-abortion nuts.

th.jpg

RWNJs do love them some sharia law a whole lot more than the First Amendment.

Drumpf's contempt for the entire constitution is one reason they like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sheriff for York-Poquoson counties in Virginia has added America’s national motto, “In God We Trust,” to his patrol cars, offering an extensive legal defense for his actions.

Sheriff J.D. “Danny” Diggs posed for a photo on the York County’s Facebook page showing the new decal on a sheriff’s vehicle.

In the post, Diggs says his goal is not to offend anyone, but rather to honor God. He said posting the motto on patrol cars “does not injure or threaten anyone.”

Sheriff Adds 4 Words to His Patrol Cars – Liberals Outraged – American Spotlight
When you really have no sound argument equate something like words on a police vehicle to a group that has committed real crimes against humanity. Its a pathetic ploy.

The question should be does this violate the separation of church and state to the people of that community. If so then they will be heard in the next election for Sheriff. If it doesn't bother the community then its nobody else's freaking business
I want my cop cars to have Buddhist wishes on them. "Do no harm", for example.
Do the people of your community feel the same ? Start a petition. But one thing you should know is the police can't always follow Buddist ideals.

Do the people of your community feel the same ? Start a petition. But one thing you should know is the police can't always follow Buddist ideals.
No, I am making a point, that theists want to take over the government.

Those panties are on the cracker who couldn't leave well enough alone.

Your racism is rearing it's ugly head. You daffy loons can't help yourselves, all that white privilege and BS is such a sham

gezz muffie bi cat fish don't you ever stop? The sheriff is obviously doing it for political reasons. Putting nonsensical things on cop cars is meaningless drivel costing the tax payer , he might as well put we love Micky mouse on all the cars to piss away the money
He used his own money, but that's beside the point. Imagine if the sheriff was Muslim in Dearborn Michigan and placed "In Allah We Trust" on every police patrol vehicle.

As has already been pointed out, "Allah" is the Arabic word for "God".
Imagine if the cop cars said "In Allah We trust". I bet you wouldn't like that much.

If they could, the RWNJ traitors would change the constitution. As it is, even though the jerk in the op is supposed to defend our laws, he's actually doing the opposite.

That should be offensive to all Americans.

This is from the sheriff on facebook:

God is not just my Christian God. The vast majority of people believe in God. Isn’t there a god for the Jews, the Muslims, the Buddhists, etc.?

...Okay...so in order to justify what he's doing he's admitting a belief that there are many gods, not one?

Is that Christian?

So no one should criticize something that's legal? Tell that to the anti-abortion nuts.
Abortion does not fall under the US Constitution if anything it takes away the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, Unless there's a rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger abortion should be illegal.

This is from the sheriff on facebook:

God is not just my Christian God. The vast majority of people believe in God. Isn’t there a god for the Jews, the Muslims, the Buddhists, etc.?

...Okay...so in order to justify what he's doing he's admitting a belief that there are many gods, not one?

Is that Christian?

And excluding atheists.

Abortion does not fall under the US Constitution if anything it takes away the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, Unless there's a rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger abortion should be illegal.

It's legal but even if it were not, no one has the right to control another's reproduction.

Sharia law fundies need to quit being Peeping Toms.

MYOB

It's political theism. He has no business putting his personal belief decals on government owned vehicles.
Kinda like Obama lighting up the white house like a rainbow flag? You supported?
I know nothing about that.
Like this?View attachment 66179

Yep. President Obama believes in equality and that pisses off traitors like you.

But, but his beliefs on government property.

The right to an abortion is protected by the Constitution.

No, I am making a point, that theists want to take over the government.

True Americans must always be prepared to fight these sharia law fundie nutters. I have no doubt that if we let them, they would turn us into Pooting's Russia and, eventually, A christian isis.

The right to an abortion is protected by the Constitution.
Please point out the words that say abortion is legal.

Forum List

Back