🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals with Guns!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/FeTCkoXslsE]"Liberals With Guns!" - YouTube[/ame]

You will be amazed by this one. The most vicious mass shootings / murders in USA involving guns have been commited by who?? According to this youtube video entitled, "Liberals with Guns" it is the liberals!

Maybe we need to send this to the News Media. Ya think?

its bullshit

Of course Andrew Breitbart was murdered by way of arsenic poisoning and when the coroner made that public? He too ended up dead from aresenic poisoning! Blogging the factual news that Hollywood Reporter and others refuse has become a dangerous business. Don't ya think? Or does Truth still matter?

its bullshit

You prove my point so well, listen to this:

The way to assure you will remain ignorant of the truth is to condemn it before examining it first. You are such a great visual aid for that lesson! Thank you! Oh and the screen name? For a liberal of your caliber? You've got to love it!! That's a keeper. Talk about disinfo, right?

- J.

Last edited:
jerimiah is a zionist. that is how zionists think.

LOL...i can't believehe asked you to watch the vid.

How do zionists think? You are sure to fascinate me with this answer. Go ahead! - Jeri

you wouldn't understand the explanation.

descartes already does.

Of course. Its called "there is no explanation because I don't know what I'm talking about", right Seal? To hear you tell it the zionists are incapable of being understood, an anomoly, an abberation of mankind, etc. Truth is anyone who is anti zionist is an anti semite. We need to get that word out there so please do your part. Thanks. :eusa_angel:

How do zionists think? You are sure to fascinate me with this answer. Go ahead! - Jeri

you wouldn't understand the explanation.

descartes already does.

Of course. Its called "there is no explanation because I don't know what I'm talking about", right Seal? To hear you tell it the zionists are incapable of being understood, an anomoly, an abberation of mankind, etc. Truth is anyone who is anti zionist is an anti semite. We need to get that word out there so please do your part. Thanks. :eusa_angel:

first of all, zionists actually are pretty easy to understand.

secondly, i said you wouldn't understand the explanation, not that you couldn't.

lastly, when you say all anti-zionists are anti-semites, you are making a statement that no wise person would ever make, and in fact, is reminiscent of nazi thought, linking a political belief with a racial/ethnic identity.

Forum List

Back