Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?

"Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?"

There's a 100 percent chance this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The stupidity of many on the right is truly remarkable – this idiotic thread premise being one of many examples.

"Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?"

The stupidity of many on the right is truly remarkable – this idiotic thread premise being one of many examples.

Oh look, it's Coward_Clayton_Jones spewing more shit that he cannot defend in a drive by post.

Run now Saul, before you get nailed down as a fucking retard again...

So you deny the widespread conservative lunacy on this forum regarding abortion being an attempt to exterminate black Americans...

lol.

I confirm widespread idiocy by the loony left on this forum regarding - well everything...

Just one of many examples of the people who think like you do:

Abortion is genocide of black children where is the outcry from black leaders? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, Uncensored believes abortion is akin to black genocide? Pretty crazy shit.

Lets resign this to propaganda in the same way Nazis talked about Jews...
did the Jews slaughter the Germans like what happened in San Bernardino....?
It's difficult to tell what is more pathetic – the unmitigated stupidity of the thread premise or how oblivious you are to your own stupidity.

You thought you had a clever 'gotcha,' when in fact you succeeded in only exhibiting your own idiocy and inability to engage in rational, logical thought.

Oh look, it's Coward_Clayton_Jones spewing more shit that he cannot defend in a drive by post.

Run now Saul, before you get nailed down as a fucking retard again...

It is a false comparison fallacy, deal with it.

You're asking me if PP are ghouls or cannibals, combining that with your inability to read a poll, know the definition of the word "baby" and you expect a serious answer from me?

:alcoholic:

I expect idiotic demagoguery from you. You are a member of the demagogue - sociopath party. My expectation from you is slander, libel, and stupidity. You don't disappoint.

Now I generally refer to you pro-aborts as ghouls, given your lust to slaughter the most helpless members of society. But AG DeWine revealed that Planned Infanticide is actually cooking their victims. So one does start to wonder if you sick fucks are eating the babies you kill. Let's face it, it isn't a huge leap from what pro-aborts traditionally advocate...

Oh and sploogy, you never did answer what it is that you think a pregnant woman carries? Is it a frog? A rabbit? A puppy?

LOL

Fucking democrats, stupidest creatures on the planet...

Number of automobile fatalities last year in the US? 30,000

Number of Americans killed by Muslim terrorists in the US last year?

You tell me...

Carpet bombing! You good with it for destroying ISIS?

You think carpet bombing is equivalent to terrorism, Comrade? :eek:

And you wonder why people recognize that you're a sociopath so quickly...

Do you think it is sometimes justified?

To be called that by you folks in the Nugent Brigade is a complement.
I see you don't have any tools to argue with.

He's arguing with you, does that count?

It is a false comparison fallacy, deal with it.

What is it I'm comparing, sploogy?

It appears that you were attempting to name one of the fallacies, which you clearly don't grasp that parameters of. You appear to think to by calling the post of your opponent a fallacy it will somehow lend credence to the idiocy you post.

This is called "an appeal to authority."

LOL

If ignorance is bliss, the source of your "happyjoy" is apparent... :eusa_whistle:

You're asking me if PP are ghouls or cannibals, combining that with your inability to read a poll, know the definition of the word "baby" and you expect a serious answer from me?

I expect idiotic demagoguery from you. You are a member of the demagogue - sociopath party. My expectation from you is slander, libel, and stupidity. You don't disappoint.

Now I generally refer to you pro-aborts as ghouls, given your lust to slaughter the most helpless members of society. But AG DeWine revealed that Planned Infanticide is actually cooking their victims. So one does start to wonder if you sick fucks are eating the babies you kill. Let's face it, it isn't a huge leap from what pro-aborts traditionally advocate...

Oh and sploogy, you never did answer what it is that you think a pregnant woman carries? Is it a frog? A rabbit? A puppy?

LOL

Fucking democrats, stupidest creatures on the planet...

You're calling me a demagogue? You are so desperately trying to define the word baby as a fetus, but I'm the demagogue?

It was a question. Good to know you don't think abortion is black genocide, tell your friends.

Ah yes, another democrat who thinks lying is tres clever..

Well, you do belong to the demagogue - sociopath party, so such idiocy is expected.

But I have to admit, if you're going to just be another fucking retard leftist telling blatant lies, I'll lose interest in you quickly.

Liars, particularly stupid ones, are boring.

It was a question. Good to know you don't think abortion is black genocide, tell your friends.

Ah yes, another democrat who thinks lying is tres clever..

Well, you do belong to the demagogue - sociopath party, so such idiocy is expected.

But I have to admit, if you're going to just be another fucking retard leftist telling blatant lies, I'll lose interest in you quickly.

Liars, particularly stupid ones, are boring.

I'm not the one claiming support for choice is on the decline.

Can you unequivocally state that abortion is not causing and has nothing to do with black genocide?

Forum List

Back