Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?

You're calling me a demagogue?

Well yeah.

You know what else? I called Lassie a dog...

You are so desperately trying to define the word baby as a fetus, but I'm the demagogue?

:alcoholic:

Oh, you don't know what the word means.

Well, stupidity IS the root cause of leftism... :eusa_whistle:

Uh, yes. Painting anti-choice messaging by using cutesy words like killing babies is demagoguery.

:booze:

The OP is stating that you have a 10% chance of getting killed by a terrorist

I'm not the OP

I'm not the one claiming support for choice is on the decline.

Choice?

You mean choice in cable providers? Choice in car colors?

LOL

Pro-aborts are such dishonest fucks, and SO DUMB

Can you unequivocally state that abortion is not causing and has nothing to do with black genocide?

Can you unequivocally state that you don't pull "nuggets" out of your depends and smear them behind your ears.

Standard Disclaimer: Gee, wonder why I would have noted that you are a demagogue.. :dunno:

Last edited:
Didn't say you were the OP, that was a quote from another post, I edited and remove it.

Choice, as in let the ladies decide and leave your magic vagina out of it.

Uh, yes. Painting anti-choice messaging by using cutesy words like killing babies is demagoguery.

Anti-Choice? I support vouchers so parents have choice in where to send children to school, do you? I support the choice of baker to decide who to bake a cake for, do you?

Looks to me like you are the one who is anti-choice.

What you are is pro-abortion. The fact that you have to lie about it ought to tell you something. But like most of the left, you have failed to develop the ethical strictures of civilized humans.

Didn't say you were the OP, that was a quote from another post, I edited and remove it.

I see you've added the crack pipe and vodka to your Easy-Off huffing..

You make no fucking sense.

Pro-Abort logic: If you don't support flying jet liners into buildings, don't fly one into a building....

Anti-Choice? I support vouchers so parents have choice in where to send children to school, do you? I support the choice of baker to decide who to bake a cake for, do you?

Looks to me like you are the one who is anti-choice.

What you are is pro-abortion. The fact that you have to lie about it ought to tell you something. But like most of the left, you have failed to develop the ethical strictures of civilized humans.

I'm not really against school vouchers, if it works, it works. If it doesn't then it doesn't but the concept of school vouchers in and of themselves I'm not concerned with.

Discrimination, almost nobody in 2015 agrees with you, you are in the minority, even among many so called pro-life supporters.

But, when it comes down to it, these things have nothing to do with reproductive rights of women.

I see you've added the crack pipe and vodka to your Easy-Off huffing..

You make no fucking sense.

Choice, as in let the ladies decide and leave your magic vagina (don't remember the reference?) out of it. I make perfect sense.

In the meantime, you still believe support for abortion is on the decline?

This is getting old. You're not much better than Kosh.

I'm not really against school vouchers, if it works, it works. If it doesn't then it doesn't but the concept of school vouchers in and of themselves I'm not concerned with.

Discrimination, almost nobody in 2015 agrees with you, you are in the minority, even among many so called pro-life supporters.

But, when it comes down to it, these things have nothing to do with reproductive rights of women.

Again, the fact that you have to lie about what you promote SHOULD clue you in to the nature of what it is, had you experience normal development in the parts of the brain responsible for ethics.

You support and promote abortion, not choice.

Again, the fact that you have to lie about what you promote SHOULD clue you in to the nature of what it is, had you experience normal development in the parts of the brain responsible for ethics.

You support and promote abortion, not choice.

Nope, if I were to promote abortion then I'd be telling women to get abortions. You're now on Kosh's level.

And I didn't lie, you did when you told us approval for abortion is on the decline.

Did you unequivocally state that abortion is not black genocide yet?

Choice, as in let the ladies decide and leave your magic vagina (don't remember the reference?) out of it. I make perfect sense.

Kosh is a smart guy; you? Not so much.

BTW, you never did answer about the magic vagina; since that is what transforms a blob into a baby, according to pro-abort mythos, what about babies delivered caesarian?

Kosh is a smart guy; you? Not so much.

BTW, you never did answer about the magic vagina; since that is what transforms a blob into a baby, according to pro-abort mythos, what about babies delivered caesarian?

Yeah, look up the definition of baby, want me to do that for you?

ba·by
ˈbābē/
noun
  1. 1.
    a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
    "his wife's just had a baby"
    synonyms: infant, newborn, child, tot, little one; More

2. 2.
    informal
    a young woman or a person with whom one is having a romantic relationship (often as a form of address).
    "my baby left me for another guy"

adjective
  1. 1.
    comparatively small or immature of its kind.
    "a baby grand piano"
    synonyms: miniature, mini, little, small, small-scale, scaled-down, toy, pocket, vest-pocket, midget, dwarf; More

verb
  1. 1.
    treat (someone) as a baby; pamper or be overprotective toward.
    "her aunt babied her and fussed over her clothes"
    synonyms: pamper, mollycoddle, spoil, cosset, coddle, indulge, overindulge,nanny, pander to
    "her aunt babied her"

Another question might be:

Who would buy a gun if there were a ten percent chance of their child or child's friend finding it and killing themselves of others with it.

The answer on this one is easy. Gun lickers would buy a gun even if that number were 99%. Their fear overrides all else.

On the car thing I couldn't say. Its been like, oh, never, that I've seen a car explode other than in a movie.

Now a car that will break a clutch cable and leave you stranded in the middle of the intersection, that is another story. Yet I keep buying the demon machines.

funny, there was an act of Christian terrorism just days before the san Bernardino shootings.

maybe it escaped your notice because you cheer on your terrorists.

'Christian' terrorism....? what church did that guy attend....?

the real terrorists in that incident are Planned Parenthood who murder babies, chop them up, and sell them......it's a wonder more people haven't gone beserk.....
ScreamingEagle, terrorist sympathizer
no.....just using some common sense.....

it's really telling that Dhimwits will scream bloody murder whenever a whiff of Christianity is connected to terror but are almost dead silent when Islam is connected to it....
What you were doing was sympathizing with the terrorist. There's no denying it
What is there to deny, there was no terrorist that was christian? So how can you deny something that never existed?

that would be a lie, troll boy. the pig who shot up the planned parenthood was a christian terrorist. the murderer who killed dr tiller was a terrorist. the pos who blew up the federal building in oklahoma was a christian terrorist.

you're welcome, idiota

Number of automobile fatalities last year in the US? 30,000

Number of Americans killed by Muslim terrorists in the US last year?

You tell me...
There were about half a dozen killings by Muslims terrorists last year, and that's only if you realllllly stretch the definition of "terrorist".

This year, 19 deaths by Muslim terrorists, and 18 deaths by Christian terrorists.

Number of automobile fatalities last year in the US? 30,000

Number of Americans killed by Muslim terrorists in the US last year?

You tell me...
There were about half a dozen killings by Muslims terrorists last year, and that's only if you realllllly stretch the definition of "terrorist".

This year, 19 deaths by Muslim terrorists, and 18 deaths by Christian terrorists.

And like I said the other day, according to the bewildered RW'ers around here, Christian terrorism is just insignificant crazies,

Muslim terrorism is World War III.

'Christian' terrorism....? what church did that guy attend....?

the real terrorists in that incident are Planned Parenthood who murder babies, chop them up, and sell them......it's a wonder more people haven't gone beserk.....
ScreamingEagle, terrorist sympathizer
no.....just using some common sense.....

it's really telling that Dhimwits will scream bloody murder whenever a whiff of Christianity is connected to terror but are almost dead silent when Islam is connected to it....
What you were doing was sympathizing with the terrorist. There's no denying it
What is there to deny, there was no terrorist that was christian? So how can you deny something that never existed?

that would be a lie, troll boy. the pig who shot up the planned parenthood was a christian terrorist. the murderer who killed dr tiller was a terrorist. the pos who blew up the federal building in oklahoma was a christian terrorist.

you're welcome, idiota

Somewhat lost now in the OK City bombing history is that in the immediate aftermath the bombing was wrongly blamed on Arab/Muslim looking suspects,

and as a consequence there was a rash of anti-Muslim attacks around the country.

Forum List

Back