Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?

He tacitly agreed by failing to denounce it. Just as you tacitly support the murder of abortion doctors.

Thanks Pol Pot - the world needs more unmitigated demagogues like you.

So you reject the attack on peaceful muslims that goes along the lines of their failure to adequately denounce terrorism makes them part of the problem?

:wtf:

Fort Hood Terrorist Attack
- The one Obama called a 'case of workplace violence' while attempting to defend Islamic Extremists and his own failed record

The Boston Marathon Bombing
- The one in which he ignored warning from Russia, did nothing to prevent the attacks, and then afterwards plastered the 2 brothers' faces on TV and asked Americans to help ID them...even though he already knew who they were...to act like he had knew nothing about them, again, to cover his own ass / failures.

Chattanooga, Tn Terrorist Attack on the Naval Recruiting Center, leaving 4 Marines Dead

14 Dead in California, after Obama mocks Americans' concerns for their security, claiming Americans are cowards who are afraid of orphans and children. Obama declared his vetting process totally safe....just before the terrorist his administration let into the country killed MORE Americans on his watch.

...and you pathetically kiss Obama's ass and try to protect him by insinuating 'right wingers' are responsible? You remind me of How Hillary Clinton called grieving families (of the men she allowed to needlessly die) 'liars' after they accurately pointed out how she blamed a video and vowed to arrest the FILM MAKER!

You, like they, are shameless...

You have to consider the possibility that NYLiar is simply on the other side, viewing these as great victories. The goal of Obama and the DNC is to end this nation, these attacks provide them a vehicle to achieve their goals.

Of course you wouldn't....you'd be calling the bomb squad or at least be suing the manufacturer....

According to Pew research about 80% of U.S. Muslims say (lie?) that "suicide bombing is never justified"....flip that around and you have about 20% who DO believe suicide bombing is sometimes justified.....

Mind you.....that 20% rate is for American Muslims....

Of the young Muslims in Europe, 20-40 percent, depending on country, believe suicide bombing may be justified.

Why on earth would America even consider bringing in such a dangerous group of people.....? It would be like getting in that car you know will blow up at some point.....

Yet the clueless Dhimwits want to align with Muslims.....Debbie Wasserman Shultz even wants to 'bring a Muslim' to the State of the Union....

Read more: Articles: If You Find Yourself in an Immigration Hole, Stop Digging
Blog: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: let's bring Muslims to State of the Union

If there is a 1 in 10 chance of a Muslim in the US committing an act of terror,

how many per year does that translate into?

Of course you wouldn't....you'd be calling the bomb squad or at least be suing the manufacturer....

According to Pew research about 80% of U.S. Muslims say (lie?) that "suicide bombing is never justified"....flip that around and you have about 20% who DO believe suicide bombing is sometimes justified.....

Mind you.....that 20% rate is for American Muslims....

Of the young Muslims in Europe, 20-40 percent, depending on country, believe suicide bombing may be justified.

Why on earth would America even consider bringing in such a dangerous group of people.....? It would be like getting in that car you know will blow up at some point.....

Yet the clueless Dhimwits want to align with Muslims.....Debbie Wasserman Shultz even wants to 'bring a Muslim' to the State of the Union....

Read more: Articles: If You Find Yourself in an Immigration Hole, Stop Digging
Blog: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: let's bring Muslims to State of the Union

If there is a 1 in 10 chance of a Muslim in the US committing an act of terror,

how many per year does that translate into?
1 in 10.

Do you know what the word tacit means?

Do you know what the word "tact" means?

Can you denounce anti-abortion terrorism or not?

It's a yes or no question. Silence is a 'no'.
It is? I thought silence was silent.

Silence is a 'no' if you believe the people who say that the silence of peaceful Muslims towards Islamist terrorists makes them complicit, or in some similar way makes them culpable of some sort of wrongdoing.

We hear that all the time.

Silence is a 'no' if you believe the people who say that the silence of peaceful Muslims towards Islamist terrorists makes them complicit, or in some similar way makes them culpable of some sort of wrongdoing.

silence means not involved. It is their beliefs that are under attack and they do nothing to denounce those doing it. That silence is as loud as anything I've ever heard.

A Liberals' silence means whatever they say it means when and however it best suits them. :p

I denounce all terrorism. This scumbag Dear is a coward. When he knew he was caught, he killed a police officer instead of surrendering. He should get the needle for this, but Colorado lacks the courage and integrity to do that.

Now someone assassinating scum like George Tiller, walking up and blowing it's brains out while not harming anyone else I could somewhat understand. I think it is the wrong approach and accomplishes the opposite of what decent people want, but I can at least understand it. Taking out the lowest filth on the planet like Tiller or Gosnell.

BUT what Dear did is reprehensible from top to bottom and inexcusable. He'll spend the rest of his life in prison as well he should.

Did that answer your question, Joe Mengele Jr.?

[

So you reject the attack on peaceful muslims that goes along the lines of their failure to adequately denounce terrorism makes them part of the problem?

What attack is that, Herr Goebbels? Did the white Christians you hate so deeply shoot up a Mosque full of your allies?

I must have missed that.

Oh wait, you're just lying.

democrat after all.

silence means not involved. It is their beliefs that are under attack and they do nothing to denounce those doing it. That silence is as loud as anything I've ever heard.

Just like you silence on anti-abortion terrorism.

I denounce all terrorism. This scumbag Dear is a coward. When he knew he was caught, he killed a police officer instead of surrendering. He should get the needle for this, but Colorado lacks the courage and integrity to do that.

Now someone assassinating scum like George Tiller, walking up and blowing it's brains out while not harming anyone else I could somewhat understand. I think it is the wrong approach and accomplishes the opposite of what decent people want, but I can at least understand it. Taking out the lowest filth on the planet like Tiller or Gosnell.

BUT what Dear did is reprehensible from top to bottom and inexcusable. He'll spend the rest of his life in prison as well he should.

Did that answer your question, Joe Mengele Jr.?

So you can 'understand' murdering an abortion doctor. Kind of like John Kerry could see the 'rationale' for the Charlie Hebdo murder.

Forum List

Back