Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?

ScreamingEagle, terrorist sympathizer
no.....just using some common sense.....

it's really telling that Dhimwits will scream bloody murder whenever a whiff of Christianity is connected to terror but are almost dead silent when Islam is connected to it....
What you were doing was sympathizing with the terrorist. There's no denying it
What is there to deny, there was no terrorist that was christian? So how can you deny something that never existed?

that would be a lie, troll boy. the pig who shot up the planned parenthood was a christian terrorist. the murderer who killed dr tiller was a terrorist. the pos who blew up the federal building in oklahoma was a christian terrorist.

you're welcome, idiota

Somewhat lost now in the OK City bombing history is that in the immediate aftermath the bombing was wrongly blamed on Arab/Muslim looking suspects,

and as a consequence there was a rash of anti-Muslim attacks around the country.

true

hmmm, don't know them. could be whackOmoles.
In the Obamanation, a baby is damned lucky to be born. Their odds are not good. It's pretty sad that the chance of being killed by another person are greater in your mothers womb than walking through the streets of Compton at midnight carrying a Confederate flag....

Abortions Are Going Down
so they're not killing as many, but still killing babies.

Ah, are you going to be a warrior for the babies?

sounds like the whackOmole arrested was. I am merely pointing out that anyone who has an abortion is a murderer. They and you can justify to your own god, but for me they are murderers. A baby is a baby when it is conceived and is therefore always a baby.

Ok, let's ignore the fact that you don't know the definition of the word baby. You want to throw women in prison who have abortions? Even if it saves the life of the mother?

Do you think Robert Dear did the right thing? If not, why not?

so you now agree that an abortion is killing a baby. Thank you. The women and the doctor can go to jail yep. It's murder, accomplices of murder go to jail as well. Why would an abortion be necessary to save the woman?

Gee seems like only last week abortion was a genocide of the black-American community.

Can you quote me saying that?

Oh wait, you're lying again - democrat after all....

I wasn't quoting you. If you want to go on record saying that all of your RW pals around here who said abortion is a black genocide are fucking retards,

by all means say so,

or, by all means, tacitly admit you agree with them.
so post that material.

Last edited:
"Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?"

There's a 100 percent chance this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The stupidity of many on the right is truly remarkable – this idiotic thread premise being one of many examples.
and yet it is topped daily by the left libturds in here. Funny

Of course you wouldn't....you'd be calling the bomb squad or at least be suing the manufacturer....

According to Pew research about 80% of U.S. Muslims say (lie?) that "suicide bombing is never justified"....flip that around and you have about 20% who DO believe suicide bombing is sometimes justified.....

Mind you.....that 20% rate is for American Muslims....

Of the young Muslims in Europe, 20-40 percent, depending on country, believe suicide bombing may be justified.

Why on earth would America even consider bringing in such a dangerous group of people.....? It would be like getting in that car you know will blow up at some point.....

Yet the clueless Dhimwits want to align with Muslims.....Debbie Wasserman Shultz even wants to 'bring a Muslim' to the State of the Union....

Read more: Articles: If You Find Yourself in an Immigration Hole, Stop Digging
Blog: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: let's bring Muslims to State of the Union

only if the government told them too and perhaps

Lets resign this to propaganda in the same way Nazis talked about Jews...
did the Jews slaughter the Germans like what happened in San Bernardino....?
It's difficult to tell what is more pathetic – the unmitigated stupidity of the thread premise or how oblivious you are to your own stupidity.

You thought you had a clever 'gotcha,' when in fact you succeeded in only exhibiting your own idiocy and inability to engage in rational, logical thought.
so the jews didn't. yeah, so, not a comparison. try again.

I noticed not one liberal has said 'yes' they would get in a car that has a 10% chance of blowing up...but they have no problem, comfortable in their belief that it will never happen to them or those they love, jeopardizing the lives of the rest of Americans by supporting Obama's continuously failing / failed policies and actions that has resulted in 4 successful terrorist attacks on US soil and the needless deaths of American citizens.

Gee seems like only last week abortion was a genocide of the black-American community.

I wasn't quoting you. If you want to go on record saying that all of your RW pals around here who said abortion is a black genocide are fucking retards,

by all means say so,

so post that material.

He tacitly agreed by failing to denounce it. Just as you tacitly support the murder of abortion doctors.

I noticed not one liberal has said 'yes' they would get in a car that has a 10% chance of blowing up...but they have no problem, comfortable in their belief that it will never happen to them or those they love, jeopardizing the lives of the rest of Americans by supporting Obama's continuously failing / failed policies and actions that has resulted in 4 successful terrorist attacks on US soil and the needless deaths of American citizens.

4 terrorist attacks? Rightwing attacks? Do you wish to put all conservatives in internment camps?

4 terrorist attacks? Rightwing attacks? Do you wish to put all conservatives in internment camps?
:wtf:

Fort Hood Terrorist Attack
- The one Obama called a 'case of workplace violence' while attempting to defend Islamic Extremists and his own failed record

The Boston Marathon Bombing
- The one in which he ignored warning from Russia, did nothing to prevent the attacks, and then afterwards plastered the 2 brothers' faces on TV and asked Americans to help ID them...even though he already knew who they were...to act like he had knew nothing about them, again, to cover his own ass / failures.

Chattanooga, Tn Terrorist Attack on the Naval Recruiting Center, leaving 4 Marines Dead

14 Dead in California, after Obama mocks Americans' concerns for their security, claiming Americans are cowards who are afraid of orphans and children. Obama declared his vetting process totally safe....just before the terrorist his administration let into the country killed MORE Americans on his watch.

...and you pathetically kiss Obama's ass and try to protect him by insinuating 'right wingers' are responsible? You remind me of How Hillary Clinton called grieving families (of the men she allowed to needlessly die) 'liars' after they accurately pointed out how she blamed a video and vowed to arrest the FILM MAKER!

You, like they, are shameless...

by all means say so,

so post that material.

He tacitly agreed by failing to denounce it. Just as you tacitly support the murder of abortion doctors.
so did I say I did? Post that quote up as well.

:wtf:

Fort Hood Terrorist Attack
- The one Obama called a 'case of workplace violence' while attempting to defend Islamic Extremists and his own failed record

The Boston Marathon Bombing
- The one in which he ignored warning from Russia, did nothing to prevent the attacks, and then afterwards plastered the 2 brothers' faces on TV and asked Americans to help ID them...even though he already knew who they were...to act like he had knew nothing about them, again, to cover his own ass / failures.

Chattanooga, Tn Terrorist Attack on the Naval Recruiting Center, leaving 4 Marines Dead

14 Dead in California, after Obama mocks Americans' concerns for their security, claiming Americans are cowards who are afraid of orphans and children. Obama declared his vetting process totally safe....just before the terrorist his administration let into the country killed MORE Americans on his watch.

...and you pathetically kiss Obama's ass and try to protect him by insinuating 'right wingers' are responsible? You remind me of How Hillary Clinton called grieving families (of the men she allowed to needlessly die) 'liars' after they accurately pointed out how she blamed a video and vowed to arrest the FILM MAKER!

You, like they, are shameless...

And that is supposed to represent a 10% chance of a Muslim-American committing an act of terror?

lolol. Good one! Best of the day!

by all means say so,

so post that material.

so did I say I did? Post that quote up as well.

Do you know what the word tacit means?

And that is supposed to represent a 10% chance of a Muslim-American committing an act of terror?

No, that was me correcting your despicable claim that somehow 'right wingers' were responsible for those attacks.

Forum List

Back