Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ?

Of course you wouldn't....you'd be calling the bomb squad or at least be suing the manufacturer....

According to Pew research about 80% of U.S. Muslims say (lie?) that "suicide bombing is never justified"....flip that around and you have about 20% who DO believe suicide bombing is sometimes justified.....

Mind you.....that 20% rate is for American Muslims....

Of the young Muslims in Europe, 20-40 percent, depending on country, believe suicide bombing may be justified.

Why on earth would America even consider bringing in such a dangerous group of people.....? It would be like getting in that car you know will blow up at some point.....

Yet the clueless Dhimwits want to align with Muslims.....Debbie Wasserman Shultz even wants to 'bring a Muslim' to the State of the Union....

Read more: Articles: If You Find Yourself in an Immigration Hole, Stop Digging
Blog: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: let's bring Muslims to State of the Union
Imagine if you polled radical Rightwing anti-government and/or anti-abortion activists.

Imagine if you asked these people if it was ever appropriate to take up arms against the government or blow up a planned parenthood clinic.

I speculate the percentage of people in this particular demographic who think violence is justified is quite high. But let's speculate it's only 10%.

If that is true, or even possibly true, why on earth would we let these people keep their guns? Why on earth would we not seek to legally amend the Constitution to protect ourselves from the next Rightwing slaughter?

Im all for restricting Syrian refugee visas. Go for it! But Rightwing gun murders are higher than Muslim gun murders since 9/11.

When are we going to target these Rightwing "take my country back" gun monsters with the same resources and color coded hysteria that we target Islamic Sand Monkeys? When are we going to turn the Rightwing surveillance bureaucracy on all the monsters who threaten us?

Maybe we can prevent someone from blowing up another federal building in the Midwest. Can you imagine what FOX and Rush would have done if Tim McVeigh was a Muslim instead of a Rightwing anti-government psychopath?

I just want to know when we can go after all the violent monsters?

What is there to deny, there was no terrorist that was christian? So how can you deny something that never existed?
there was a terrorist. you can call him christian or not, i don't care. doesn't really matter, and it doesn't change the fact that ScreamingEagle sympathized with him.
how do you figure he sypathizes with a murderer? what post #?
Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

he basically says the guy shooting people wasn't really the terrorist, it was the people at their legal job, and they deserved it and it's crazy that it doesn't happen more often.

how do you not consider that sympathizing with the terrorist?

the guy was mentally ill......much like you.....
do you feel that the planned parenthood workers were the real terrorists, that they deserved it, and that its crazy that it doesn't happen more often?
killing millions of babies is a terror allright....

i do not think anybody 'deserved' to get killed....

Of course you wouldn't....you'd be calling the bomb squad or at least be suing the manufacturer....

According to Pew research about 80% of U.S. Muslims say (lie?) that "suicide bombing is never justified"....flip that around and you have about 20% who DO believe suicide bombing is sometimes justified.....

Of the young Muslims in Europe, 20-40 percent, depending on country, believe suicide bombing may be justified.

Why on earth would America even consider bringing in such a dangerous group of people.....? It would be like getting in that car you know will blow up at some point.....

Yet the clueless Dhimwits want to align with Muslims.....Debbie Wasserman Shultz even wants to 'bring a Muslim' to the State of the Union....

Talk about clueless dimwit, did you not listen to the majority of those in the debate say we cannot win the war on ISIS without the help of the majority moderate Muslims.
Dimwits like you play into the hands of ISIS. You are reacting exactly like they want the west to act.
re-read your post....
as Trump said there are 'moderate' Muslims who think doing so is prudent and wise....
If you are a Trump supporter, there is no hope for you.
Did you listen to Bush even Cruz

Talk about clueless dimwit, did you not listen to the majority of those in the debate say we cannot win the war on ISIS without the help of the majority moderate Muslims.
Dimwits like you play into the hands of ISIS. You are reacting exactly like they want the west to act.
re-read your post....
as Trump said there are 'moderate' Muslims who think doing so is prudent and wise....
If you are a Trump supporter, there is no hope for you.
Did you listen to Bush even Cruz
Cruz has been my pick from way back....

Cruz tweeted that if elected president, “I will shut down the broken immigration system that is letting jihadists into our country.” Cruz elaborated in a statement:

The President should place an immediate moratorium on refugees from countries with a significant al Qaeda or ISIS presence, such as Syria. I’ve introduced legislation to make this happen; it is not a desired step, but a necessary step for the security of the United States.

Cruz, Paul: Shut Down Immigration from Islamic State Nations - Breitbart

but Trump's temporary hold on all Muslims in order to sort out the problems is a good idea too...

Maybe we can prevent someone from blowing up another federal building in the Midwest. Can you imagine what FOX and Rush would have done if Tim McVeigh was a Muslim instead of a Rightwing anti-government psychopath?

What about just setting up tighter surveillance over the far right gun nuts? If you can't change the constitution to limit their access to guns, can't we at least use the Patriot Act to monitor their communications? Perhaps we could prevent the next bombing of a federal building or gun massacre at planned parenthood. Given their propensity for gun violence and their jihadist desire to "save the world" by violent means (if necessary), it makes total sense to extend surveillance over the whole group.

Last edited:

As a liberal who agrees Islam poses a far greater threat than any other current religion, i think this poll oversimplifies the radical fringe. It's possible many of those respondents would save such an extreme measure for fascist situations like genocide or persecution of Muslims in general. It's an extreme conclusion to assume that 20% would blow themselves up simply to kill infidels.

Imagine if you polled radical Rightwing anti-government and/or anti-abortion activists.

Imagine if you asked these people if it was ever appropriate to take up arms against the government or blow up a planned parenthood clinic.

I speculate the percentage of people in this particular demographic who think violence is justified is quite high. But let's speculate it's only 10%.

If that is true, or even possibly true, why on earth would we let these people keep their guns? Why on earth would we not seek to legally amend the Constitution to protect ourselves from the next Rightwing slaughter?

Im all for restricting Syrian refugee visas. Go for it! But Rightwing gun murders are higher than Muslim gun murders since 9/11.

When are we going to target these Rightwing "take my country back" gun monsters with the same resources and color coded hysteria that we target Islamic Sand Monkeys? When are we going to turn the Rightwing surveillance bureaucracy on all the monsters who threaten us?

you assume "radical Rightwing anti-government and/or anti-abortion activists" are similar to Islamic jihadists....

Hey dumbass. Lightning has killed 78 people this year. Muslim terrorists have killed 19.

You are literally four times as likely to be killed by lightning than be killed by a Muslim terrorist, you cowardly pants shitting fearmonger.

American Toddlers have shot one person a week this year.

People are getting shot by toddlers on a weekly basis this year

you assume "radical Rightwing anti-government and/or anti-abortion activists" are similar to Islamic jihadists....

Yes, but only insofar as they both believe that it is permissible to use violence when necessary to "save the world" from evil and injustice (as they see it). The people who blow up Federal building and kill planned parenthood workers and shoot up liberals churches all think they are on a mission to save the world from evil, like jihadism.

They should all be monitored. The fact that we don't monitor far right gun nuts and hate groups is insane.

Last edited:
G5000 said:
Hey dumbass. Lightning has killed 78 people this year. Muslim terrorists have killed 19.

You are literally four times as likely to be killed by lightning than be killed by a Muslim terrorist, you cowardly pants shitting fearmonger.

that's only because they have been busy elsewhere......how about the approx 50,000 killed in the ME....? not to mention the 3,000 killed in NY.....

now you idiots want to bring the war onto American soil even more...
how many dead babies at planned parenthood?

None.

Or England with the buzz-bombs and V2's, or Japan? Yes, but in ISIS controlled territory, today. Or even making the sand glow.
and?
and what? It's just a question. What percent of Christians in America do you think would say yes or always as Billy just said?
what christians? Which group? The catholics, the protestants? who?

What church did they attend?

All of them, the ones that believe Jesus was the Christ. You know anyone who calls themselves Christian. It was a rhetorical question that no pollster I know of has asked so your guess is as good as mine I suppose.
who did they kill, I missed that one. hmmmm perhaps you just don't like christians and are just a jagbag. Yep jagbag winner.
Germans, English, Japanese.......Yeah I'd say you missed the boat but excel at your new career of being a Nugent Brigade recruiter. Nothing personal, just I don't believe in hierarchical polytheism.

no.....just using some common sense.....

it's really telling that Dhimwits will scream bloody murder whenever a whiff of Christianity is connected to terror but are almost dead silent when Islam is connected to it....
What you were doing was sympathizing with the terrorist. There's no denying it
What is there to deny, there was no terrorist that was christian? So how can you deny something that never existed?
there was a terrorist. you can call him christian or not, i don't care. doesn't really matter, and it doesn't change the fact that ScreamingEagle sympathized with him.
how do you figure he sypathizes with a murderer? what post #?
Liberals, would you get in your car if there was a 10% chance it might explode ? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

he basically says the guy shooting people wasn't really the terrorist, it was the people at their legal job, and they deserved it and it's crazy that it doesn't happen more often.

how do you not consider that sympathizing with the terrorist?
well I can't write for that dude, not sure what his point is. The dude killed three, he's a killer. And like him, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. There are enough whackOmoles out there. I'd say he more understands why he did it. I can't for the life of me understand why jihadists Pam and Bob decided to shoot 14 people who threw them a baby shower. That's true whackOmole.

G5000 said:

that's only because they have been busy elsewhere......how about the approx 50,000 killed in the ME....? not to mention the 3,000 killed in NY.....

None.
sure there were, those dead babies removed from their mommies. Those ladies carrying a baby. those babies, the innocent ones who had their life snuffed out by whacko's playing god.

and what? It's just a question. What percent of Christians in America do you think would say yes or always as Billy just said?
what christians? Which group? The catholics, the protestants? who?

What church did they attend?

All of them, the ones that believe Jesus was the Christ. You know anyone who calls themselves Christian. It was a rhetorical question that no pollster I know of has asked so your guess is as good as mine I suppose.
who did they kill, I missed that one. hmmmm perhaps you just don't like christians and are just a jagbag. Yep jagbag winner.
Germans, English, Japanese.......Yeah I'd say you missed the boat but excel at your new career of being a Nugent Brigade recruiter. Nothing personal, just I don't believe in hierarchical polytheism.
they did, prove it. Let's see the headlines that state christians killed the jews, the germans the english and the japanese. I'm game for your nonsense. But you don't have any and that's why you fail. pacman died.

14,249 Americans were killed by other Americans last year.

16,086 Americans have been murdered so far this year.

Damn Jake, more people were murdered than were killed, quite the trick.

At least a third were killed by someone known to the victim, with a significant number killed by a relative.

So...using your TardLogic™, you should spend the holidays alone.

Considering what a miserable fuck you are, you probably will spend CHRISTMAS (suck it Commie) alone. Then you'll blow your brains out and so some other lefty moron can blame guns for your death...

G5000 said:

None.
sure there were, those dead babies removed from their mommies. Those ladies carrying a baby. those babies, the innocent ones who had their life snuffed out by whacko's playing god.

One, you should use grown up words.

Two, by definition a baby is born. Words have meaning.

You sound like the psycho in Colorado Springs.

G5000 said:

None.

a baby is conceived. look up the big word.

None.

a baby is conceived. look up the big word.

Yes, they are also born. The word you should be using is fetus but that doesn't give off that warm and fuzzy vibe like dead babies.

Forum List

Back