🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals you have a decision to make

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
More and more we are seeing signs that the left not only does not believe in free speech, but in fact they are getting violent in order to shut down events they do not agree with.

We have the left attacking Trump supporters, we have them getting violent with right wing peaceful demonstrators.

The left has to ask themselves whether this is the road they wish to go down.

More and more we are seeing signs that the left wrong

Fixed it for you. It should be obvious, by now, to any rational person, that the political opposite of right is not “left”; that in this context, the opposite of right is wrong.

…not only does not believe in free speech, but in fact they are getting violent in order to shut down events they do not agree with.

We have the left wrong attacking Trump supporters, we have them getting violent with right wing peaceful demonstrators.

The left wrong has to ask themselves whether this is the road they wish to go down.

I think it should be clear, by now, that they no longer represent a legitimate ideology, but a movement that has discarded reason and decency in favor of madness and evil.

As Jesus said, “Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” This is a movement that lately, produces only evil fruit; that produces crime and violence and perversion and godlessness.

FB_IMG_1466973709909.jpg

Last edited:
[I think it should be clear, by now, that they no longer represent a legitimate ideology, but a movement that has discarded reason and decency in favor of madness and evil.

I know man, the right wing sure is scary .

We see college kids who obviously would identify as being liberal, who simply want to shutdown any opposing opinions to their beliefs.
Used to be the left was open to other ideas. Not today.

We see college kids who obviously would identify as being liberal, who simply want to shutdown any opposing opinions to their beliefs.
Used to be the left was open to other ideas. Not today.

Is that not what the right wing does as well?

Clearly that statement isn't true, but it's easy to generalize.

The two biggest problems facing the middle class are wages and the economy. Democrats are the ONLY party to not only have a plan to fix both, but have actually tried and were blocked by Republicans.

The two biggest problems facing the middle class are wages and the economy. Democrats are the ONLY party to not only have a plan to fix both, but have actually tried and were blocked by Republicans.

A plan that only makes the problem worse, is not superior to no plan at all.

If your problem is that you have a headache, and someone else has no idea on how to help you, would it impress you that I have a plan to help you, if my plan consists of hitting you in the head with a mallet?

A big problem with wrong-wing ideology is that it seems to think that doing something is always better than doing nothing, even if the something that they want to do will only make things worse.

And very often, what they propose as a “solution” to a problem is more and more of the same crap that caused the problem in the first place.

Our government is removing our rights as well. They are banning books that tell the truth about "climate change" for instance. They don't want little Julia to ever learn the truth. If she does, she might resent having her paychecks go to Asia when she grows up and goes to work at McDonalds. We are a UN's dream.

More and more we are seeing signs that the left not only does not believe in free speech, but in fact they are getting violent in order to shut down events they do not agree with.

We have the left attacking Trump supporters, we have them getting violent with right wing peaceful demonstrators.

That is the road they are going down, but they blame it all on Trump.

As a long time fan of the Smashing Pumpkins, I've watched this strange evolution of Billy Corgan over the years. He really seems to have taken a bizarre turn right around the time when the Pumpkins couldn't sell records anymore. Seems like he's tried to reach a new audience by making appearances on crackpot infowars and basically just trying to get the attention that he stopped getting. It really breaks my heart because I fucking love his music. I feel for the guy.

Social justice freaks are shutting down free speech.

That is the road they are going down, but they blame it all on Trump.

That seems to be one of the defining clichés of wrong-wing ideology, is that it never takes responsibilities for the consequences of its own policies and behaviors, seeking instead to always blame these consequences on their opposition.

Forum List

Back