Liberals: YOU Have Created Donald Trump

Just as "moderate" Republicans paved the way for Obama, liberal Democrats have wreaked such havoc on our country that a blowhard like Donald Trump has become a serious contender to become President of the United States. And who do you offer as an alternative? One of the most corrupt individuals in the history of American politics. If given that choice, a majority of voters (including myself) may have no choice but to vote for Trump.

Congratulations.

LOL

Donald stump has lived in conservatives minds all their lives.

This is just the first time they've seen the monster let loose from its cage and they are giddy maniacal about it.

Just as "moderate" Republicans paved the way for Obama, liberal Democrats have wreaked such havoc on our country that a blowhard like Donald Trump has become a serious contender to become President of the United States. And who do you offer as an alternative? One of the most corrupt individuals in the history of American politics. If given that choice, a majority of voters (including myself) may have no choice but to vote for Trump.

Congratulations.

Are there any other incredibly stupid things that you might do which are my fault?

Forum List

Back