Libertarian neo nazi barred from entering Canada

Did the neo-nazi thing keep him out or the blood drinking.

Augustus Invictus is his name. The shallow end of the gene pool I'm guessing. Last year, Invictus admitted to sacrificing a goat “to the god of the wilderness” and drinking its blood.

All that said they should let him in and speak. This guy would be an usher at a trump event and we let trump speak. And "sacrificing a goat to the god of the wilderness”, that is some old-school SS Guard Nazi crap.

But let him speak. The KKK gets to pollute the air at every confederate flag lowering.
Invictus acknowledged he changed his name and wouldn’t confirm or deny Wyllie’s claim that his birth name was Austin Gillespie.

The Libertarian Party has already disavowed this assclown. No real Libertarian would associate with neo-Nazis.
How is he "associating" with them them junior? He DEFENDED a CLIENT in COURT ya know that fancy thing Lawyers do.
“Many of his supporters are known members of Neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups, such as American Front, Vinelanders and Stormfront, and he has been recruiting them into the Libertarian Party,” Wyllie said Thursday on Facebook.
Libertarian Party drama: Goat sacrifice, eugenics and a chair's resignation

Did the neo-nazi thing keep him out or the blood drinking.

Augustus Invictus is his name. The shallow end of the gene pool I'm guessing. Last year, Invictus admitted to sacrificing a goat “to the god of the wilderness” and drinking its blood.

All that said they should let him in and speak. This guy would be an usher at a trump event and we let trump speak. And "sacrificing a goat to the god of the wilderness”, that is some old-school SS Guard Nazi crap.

But let him speak. The KKK gets to pollute the air at every confederate flag lowering.
If I have ever seen so much bullshit and pulling shit out of one's ass this is it ^^^

So you don't think he should get to speak?

Forum List

Back