Libertarian Party Pretty Much Screws Trump

I will never fault someone for voting for who they believe is best for this country. They didn't stay home. Those who didn't vote were the ones to blame. The rest is just politics and elections.

You cant fault them for wanting a place at the table.

They keep fighting for it.

But this time around....it really may have hurt all of us.

The article has the numbers.

No way to know if they break for DJT.... but it's a good bet.

This is horsehit, of course. But it's funny. If Trump had won, Dems would be saying the same damned thing. The bottom line is, if either "side" of your little two-party duopoly wants Libertarian votes, they're gonna have to do libertarian stuff. Or continue whining.
No they would not.

One thing the left does not do is blame third parties for their loss. At least I have not seen any real push from the left at any time.

Nader?
Hmmm, maybe. I do not remember that clearly if the left was crying over votes cast for Nader. 20 years ago I was much younger though and did not pay as much attention to politics and Nader was not a Libertarian either. I defer to your experience there then. Was it as bad as it is now with the right?

Yep, it was pretty much exactly the same. I was living in Philly in 2016 and voted Libertarian. Clinton lost PA by around 45,000 votes. Johnson, LIbertarian, got 145,000 votes. I read countless commentaries, by prominent pundits on the left, blaming Libertarians for Trump's win. And I saw more of it leading up to this election. Hell, Michelle Obama even stooped to shaming third party voters in her speech at the DNC.

A true Christian would never vote for the blob...who bears "false witness" dozens of times a day, pays whores for sex, strips kids from parents as a "deterrent".
There is not a biden voter in captivity who is qualified to lecture Christians about anything having go do with morality

Name one thing Joe Biden has done that make Donald John Trump less of a sinner?

Donald John Trump has:

Cheated on all three wives!

Sired a child out of wedlock!!

and

Lied more times than he has had sex!!!
And you know that you h ave never done the same?

Never had a kid out of wedlock...

Never cheated on any of my relationships...

Lied like a rug on this site and many others, so I have lied more times than Trump had sex for damn sure!

Still no True Libertarian would vote for Trump or Biden!
Lib trump haters have high high moral standards I never suspected them of having

but it will pass after trump leaves

You cant fault them for wanting a place at the table.

They keep fighting for it.

But this time around....it really may have hurt all of us.

The article has the numbers.

No way to know if they break for DJT.... but it's a good bet.

This is horsehit, of course. But it's funny. If Trump had won, Dems would be saying the same damned thing. The bottom line is, if either "side" of your little two-party duopoly wants Libertarian votes, they're gonna have to do libertarian stuff. Or continue whining.
No they would not.

One thing the left does not do is blame third parties for their loss. At least I have not seen any real push from the left at any time.

Nader?
Hmmm, maybe. I do not remember that clearly if the left was crying over votes cast for Nader. 20 years ago I was much younger though and did not pay as much attention to politics and Nader was not a Libertarian either. I defer to your experience there then. Was it as bad as it is now with the right?

Yep, it was pretty much exactly the same. I was living in Philly in 2016 and voted Libertarian. Clinton lost PA by around 45,000 votes. Johnson, LIbertarian, got 145,000 votes. I read countless commentaries, by prominent pundits on the left, blaming Libertarians for Trump's win. And I saw more of it leading up to this election. Hell, Michelle Obama even stooped to shaming third party voters in her speech at the DNC.
Well, I stand corrected then.

My personal experience has always been the vitriol coming from the right and it pisses me off sometimes. You see that asinine narrative all over the boards every election year. It has certainly played into my own biases.

Thank you for pointing one such bias out :D

The GOP and it’s unprincipled minions have misrepresented their intentions for decades. In campaigns they’ll use libertarian rhetoric to get elected then when in office govern like the dimocraps. There is no slowing the size and scope of government interference in your life under their leadership. They will spend 47 months deriding libertarians and their principles then one month cursing them for not supporting their candidate. Fuck them.

The GOP and it’s unprincipled minions have misrepresented their intentions for decades. In campaigns they’ll use libertarian rhetoric to get elected then when in office govern like the dimocraps. There is no slowing the size and scope of government interference in your life under their leadership. They will spend 47 months deriding libertarians and their principles then one month cursing them for not supporting their candidate. Fuck them.
cg49d35338b2ac50.jpg

Yep. I fell for this exactly once. I voted for Reagan, thinking his quasi-libertarian rhetoric was legit. And then he blew the deficit out of the water.

Forum List

Back