Libertarian Party Response to President Barack Obama's 2013 SOTU

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Have not seen this on the board.
Carla Howell, executive director for the Libertarian National Committee, delivers the Libertarian Party's response to President Barack Obama's 2013 State of the Union address at Libertarian Party headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Makes more sense than the either the Democrats or Republicans.
The Libertarian Party has my vote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RhmFXRe5Z68]Libertarian Party Response to President Barack Obama's 2013 State of the Union Address - YouTube[/ame]

Libertarianism is the flip-side of Marxism. Their unifying principle is that both require a basic change in human nature in order to work.

She makes a lot of sense to me, of course that won't jive with the entitlement minded on both sides of the isle.
Both the left and right constantly infringe on our freedoms, the only difference is how they go about it. The sooner everyone wakes up to this truth the quicker we can get to sorting the mess this country is in out.

She makes a lot of sense to me, of course that won't jive with the entitlement minded on both sides of the isle.
Both the left and right constantly infringe on our freedoms, the only difference is how they go about it. The sooner everyone wakes up to this truth the quicker we can get to sorting the mess this country is in out.

you dont like facts so you dont know what the truth is

LMAO He doesn't know what truth is??

WOW and that from the biggest hack on the board.

One who completely ignores the failings of the Dem party while screaming bloody murder about the Reps.

Again. LMAO. What a flamming idiot you truly are.

Why don't you rebuff what she said rather than attack people who like what she said?

Forum List

Back