Liberty Report: Trump In Saudi Arabia -- 'Peace In Our Time?'...

Patently false. The Saudis completely owned Obama. It owned Hillary Clinton too. It gave far more cash to her than Trump

Lol what? They just gave Ivanka $100 million. After her hubby personally called Lockheed Martin and told them to charge the Saudi's a few billion dollars less than they'd agreed to.

The Trump narrative is that the Saudi's hated Obama, but love Trump. Do you oppose that? Care to comment on Trump insulting Michelle Obama for refusing to wear a headscarf because it angered the Saudis?

Your boy Obama was so up the Saudi King's butthole, he actually Vetoed the 9/11 Victims Bill. Even Democrats were shocked. So shocked, they joined Republicans and overwhelmingly overrode his Veto disgrace.

And Hillary Clinton has always been in bed with the Saudis. The Saudis have been pouring cash into her foundation for many years. So your assertion that the Saudis didn't own the US President the last 8yrs, is absolute absurd Bullshite. Period, end of story.
You think Hillary was President for 8 years? Your delusions probably require medication.

How's that 9/11 bill going, huh? Trump just gave the Saudi's hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons, danced with their Sultans in an Islamic ritual, and the alt-right is beaming with joy about it!

And one needs to be president to receive bribe money from the Saudi's?
No. That's why the Saudi's gave Ivanka $100 million.

Chump Change compared to what they've given the Clintons over many years. Are you upset about that?

Patently false. The Saudis completely owned Obama. It owned Hillary Clinton too. It gave far more cash to her than Trump

Lol what? They just gave Ivanka $100 million. After her hubby personally called Lockheed Martin and told them to charge the Saudi's a few billion dollars less than they'd agreed to.

The Trump narrative is that the Saudi's hated Obama, but love Trump. Do you oppose that? Care to comment on Trump insulting Michelle Obama for refusing to wear a headscarf because it angered the Saudis?

Your boy Obama was so up the Saudi King's butthole, he actually Vetoed the 9/11 Victims Bill. Even Democrats were shocked. So shocked, they joined Republicans and overwhelmingly overrode his Veto disgrace.

And Hillary Clinton has always been in bed with the Saudis. The Saudis have been pouring cash into her foundation for many years. So your assertion that the Saudis didn't own the US President the last 8yrs, is absolute absurd Bullshite. Period, end of story.
You think Hillary was President for 8 years? Your delusions probably require medication.

How's that 9/11 bill going, huh? Trump just gave the Saudi's hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons, danced with their Sultans in an Islamic ritual, and the alt-right is beaming with joy about it!

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...l-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

Chump Change compared to what they've given the Clintons over many years. Are you upset about that?
Chump change? Yeah, chump change versus how much money the Saudis have given to the Trumps over the decades, and how much the Trumps will get from future business projects they're planning there. I'll tell you what.... I promise to condemn the Clinton's ties to the Saudis RIGHT NOW, if you do the same for the Trump's.

Chump change? Yeah, chump change versus how much money the Saudis have given to the Trumps over the decades, and how much the Trumps will get from future business projects they're planning there. I'll tell you what.... I promise to condemn the Clinton's ties to the Saudis RIGHT NOW, if you do the same for the Trump's.

Yeah, we know what a liberal promise is worth these days.

Is it worth more, or less than saying Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK?

President Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia was perhaps one of the most bizarre spectacles of our time. Just months ago he accused the Saudi government of being behind the 9/11 attack on the US, yet over the weekend he stood on Saudi soil and discussed the virtues of religious diversity (something illegal in Saudi Arabia). Was it all about "the art of the deal" -- inking a hugely lucrative (for some) mega weapons deal?

he was talking to the Saudis. He was not seeking Saudi citizenship. Head of governments do
talk to each other

$360 Billion weapons deal? Is it really so wise to give a country like Saudi Arabia so much weaponry? I mean, prominent Saudis did bankroll the 9/11 attacks. And most of the attackers were Saudis as well. I just thought Trump was gonna take a different approach to Saudi Arabia. It sure sounded like it in the Campaign. Has he changed his tune, now that he's the President?

People that the government of Saudi Arabia call TRAITORS (like your hero al Qaeda man OSAMA) did
did 9-11. Trump did not make a deal with Al Qaeda In fact Saudi Arabia needs weapons to protect
itself from YOU AND YOURS--------Iran, Baathist pigs, Russia, Shiite aggression, and AL Qaeda.
An interesting factoid that escapes you is that all (with the possible exception of Russia) are
desperate to get their shitty boots in and paws on---------that black turd in the sand------the IDIOT KABAA

To hell with Saudi Arabia. It's an evil nation. I don't support my Government handing massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry over to Wahhabist psychopaths. I'm sure the Blow Back on that will be blowing our way at some point.

Yeah, how did that come back to haunt us when Saudi Arabia paid some of our costs in our liberation of Kuwait?

President Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia was perhaps one of the most bizarre spectacles of our time. Just months ago he accused the Saudi government of being behind the 9/11 attack on the US, yet over the weekend he stood on Saudi soil and discussed the virtues of religious diversity (something illegal in Saudi Arabia). Was it all about "the art of the deal" -- inking a hugely lucrative (for some) mega weapons deal?

he was talking to the Saudis. He was not seeking Saudi citizenship. Head of governments do
talk to each other

$360 Billion weapons deal? Is it really so wise to give a country like Saudi Arabia so much weaponry? I mean, prominent Saudis did bankroll the 9/11 attacks. And most of the attackers were Saudis as well. I just thought Trump was gonna take a different approach to Saudi Arabia. It sure sounded like it in the Campaign. Has he changed his tune, now that he's the President?

People that the government of Saudi Arabia call TRAITORS (like your hero al Qaeda man OSAMA) did
did 9-11. Trump did not make a deal with Al Qaeda In fact Saudi Arabia needs weapons to protect
itself from YOU AND YOURS--------Iran, Baathist pigs, Russia, Shiite aggression, and AL Qaeda.
An interesting factoid that escapes you is that all (with the possible exception of Russia) are
desperate to get their shitty boots in and paws on---------that black turd in the sand------the IDIOT KABAA

To hell with Saudi Arabia. It's an evil nation. I don't support my Government handing massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry over to Wahhabist psychopaths. I'm sure the Blow Back on that will be blowing our way at some point.

Yeah, how did that come back to haunt us when Saudi Arabia paid some of our costs in our liberation of Kuwait?

the Saudi king and some of his "friends" should not be equated with the WAHABBI pigs of Saudi
Arabia ----anymore than the majority of Iranians in the USA should be equated with the AYATOILETS

talk to each other

the Saudi king and some of his "friends" should not be equated with the WAHABBI pigs of Saudi
Arabia ----anymore than the majority of Iranians in the USA should be equated with the AYATOILETS

Do you know how Saudi Arabia would up with Wahbbist's instead of liberals?

Saudi Arabia had first choice, so we wound up with the liberals.

go right ahead and tell me. I have read the Koran-----long ago-----as a very young person with a
mind like a blank page

Is it worth more, or less than saying Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK?

Not quite sure how that is anything like a promise....buy hey, guess ya have to be liberal to understand that logic.

go right ahead and tell me. I have read the Koran-----long ago-----as a very young person with a
mind like a blank page

So there has been no change after all these years? It is still blank!

mind like a blank page

chock full of information-----including the details of the Koran. For the record-----you have
some INSIDE INFORMATION regarding SAUDI ARABIA ARMED ISIS? ------just GAVE
Isis armements? you are delusional

Too late, you already proved yourself to be an uninformed hypocrite.

So it's going very well.

Oh yeah? Come on, give us an update on that Dschrute3. Go ahead, I'll be patient.

The 9/11 Victims Bill is now Law. So again, it's going very well.
"Very well?" Oh, then you must have an update, sheep.

After your boy Obama's heinous Veto of the 9/11 victims bill, Democrats and Republicans righted his awful wrong. The families are now engaged in a process to hold Saudi Arabia accountable. Most likely, the Saudis will settle in some fashion. There will at least be some justice. Not enough, but at least some.

talk to each other

I know, let's go ahead and give Wahhabist psychopaths massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry, and let's give em Nukes too while we're at it. What could possibly go wrong? :cuckoo:

mind like a blank page

chock full of information-----including the details of the Koran. For the record-----you have

It's fact. Wikileaks showed how our Government knew Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' were funding & arming ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Both Obama and Clinton were aware of it. Yet they kept it secret from the American People.

mind like a blank page

It's fact. Wikileaks showed how our Government knew Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' were funding & arming ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Both Obama and Clinton were aware of it. Yet they kept it secret from the American People.

Read closer and look at the dates. Those were the early years before ISIS starting burning pilots alive and mass beheadings.

Show me something recent..

talk to each other

I know, let's go ahead and give Wahhabist psychopaths massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry, and let's give em Nukes too while we're at it. What could possibly go wrong? :cuckoo:

We are giving the weapons to the Saudi government who has a long history of being capable of keeping them under tight control. I am sorry that you never studied history. especially of the Middle East.

Forum List

Back