🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs and Conservatives Can Agree on Ariana Grande

necroing a thread that hasn't been seen for almost 3 years?

Are you that bored?

Are you that bored?
No I just wanted to comment on how great she is and I figured someone in the past must have started a thread about her so rather than start a thread about her I jump start an old one. Why does this bother people?

I bet you start a lot of threads

Are you that bored?
No I just wanted to comment on how great she is and I figured someone in the past must have started a thread about her so rather than start a thread about her I jump start an old one. Why does this bother people?

no really.

just curious why you reopened a thread that old, and not start a new one.

If you hate America and your hate Americans, we will no longer support your expensive life style and no one will continue to buy your music or attend your shows.

I never heard of her before this, but I can tell you none of my kids (my 3 girls are a teenie boopers - my son not so much) will ever hear her!
Is there a news article associated with your post?

Are you that bored?

no really.

I told you. I actually wish I wouldn’t have started half the threads I’ve started. Any thought or subject I have, someone else has probably started a thread on the subject.

I dvr’Ed arianna grande and was so impressed I wanted to say something. So I did a search for her name and found this thread.

It’ll be interesting if she’s around in two more years this thread will have been proven wrong.

You must be afraid of some of the threads in your closet.

Are you that bored?

no really.

Do you start a new thread every time you want to talk about something? I don’t. Those people annoy me

Forum List

Back