Libs backpedaling on face masks

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
What was once Mandated in leftard jurisdictions will now be prohibited.

Have libs given up on one of the main tenets that masks prevent disease, and now recognize that's a load of shit?

Or did they always know that it was a load of shit, and just like telling people what to do- like they did in slavery times?

Or do the libs suddenly want people to get sick and croak?

I find it hard to believe NY doesn’t already have some sort of law on the books covering this. In my state you are prohibited from wearing a face mask in order to conceal your identity. There is a difference between wearing a mask because you feel it offers some added level of protection against illness and wearing a mask to conceal who you are.

I find it hard to believe NY doesn’t already have some sort of law on the books covering this. In my state you are prohibited from wearing a face mask in order to conceal your identity. There is a difference between wearing a mask because you feel it offers some added level of protection against illness and wearing a mask to conceal who you are.

They got rid of it a few years ago.

They got rid of it a few years ago.
I would suspect if this was a serious issue it would easily be reinstated claiming it was repealed in manner contrary to how NY laws must be repealed.

But I don’t think anyone is serious about the issue as much as they are making it election year bluster

Forum List

Back