Libs, can you please show us.....

What a fuken moron....
Comey flat out said she broke laws but he claimed she was too stupid to prosecute.
I'd also like to know what emails that Trump or his administration has destroyed so as to render impotent any investigation.

Emails are a two way street . The only ones she could truely delete are her personal ones. Which congress was not entitled too.

Comey was looking at Flynn and Russian ties until trump fired him.
How many more months does he need to look at them? Where's the indictment?

There is none and never will be.

You know this, how? Oh you don't. Got it.

I do know it. There is nothing since last July. More people who know have said there is nothing then have said there is. Keep on though, I eagerly anticipate y'all's melt down and finally acceptance as you watch Trump get sworn in for four more years.

Last edited:
Investigation is ongoing........The evidence has yet to be released
Because there IS NONE.

That's not the way things work

You hold back your evidence until sworn testimony is given. Then you use the evidence to refute the testimony and shoot holes in the story

Since none of the key players (Manifort, Flynn, Trump) have given testimony....release of evidence would be premature
Translation: You'll see the evidence as soon as they can manufacture it.

And there it is. The next phase of the excuses has begun.

The narrative is now shifting from "There is no evidence!" to "This evidence is FAKE!"

What a good sheep you are, your masters are pleased.

It is at this time, an ongoing investigation.

It was former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation James Comey who revealed the F.B.I. Counter Intelligence Investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Cheeto-Lini's campaign.

In fact, Comey was in charge of that investigation. It's called Obstruction of Justice and the lying Draft Dodger In-Chief be impeached for it.

You are 100% wrong. So much so you will ignore this post. Ecause after your exhaustive google search you will find nothing to back what you posted.

I'd also like to know what emails that Trump or his administration has destroyed so as to render impotent any investigation.

Emails are a two way street . The only ones she could truely delete are her personal ones. Which congress was not entitled too.

I do know it. There is nothing since last July. More people who know havensaid there is nothing then have said there is. Keep on though, I eagerly anticipate y'all's melt down and finally acceptance as you watch Trump get sworn in for four more years.

No one that is a part of the actual investigation has said there is nothing there. But keep cherry picking.

Because there IS NONE.

You hold back your evidence until sworn testimony is given. Then you use the evidence to refute the testimony and shoot holes in the story

Since none of the key players (Manifort, Flynn, Trump) have given testimony....release of evidence would be premature

The narrative is now shifting from "There is no evidence!" to "This evidence is FAKE!"

Maybe in OZ where you live there is evidence, but as far as all the trump stuff go's you are wrong to the point of telling lies.

I do know it. There is nothing since last July. More people who know havensaid there is nothing then have said there is. Keep on though, I eagerly anticipate y'all's melt down and finally acceptance as you watch Trump get sworn in for four more years.

No one that is a part of the actual investigation has said there is nothing there. But keep cherry picking.

Yes they have. Matter of fact James Comey said it in testimony to congress as did McCabe, his replacement. You are wrong likely lying still.

Yes they have. Matter of fact James Comey said it in testimony to congress as did McCabe, his replacement. You are wrong likely lying still.

No, they in fact never said such a thing.

Oh but they did and it was on TV to.

Now stupid, wanna hear Comey say it to?

Last edited:

Oh but hey did and it was on TV to.

The only thing that clip says, is that at the moment the investigation can still proceed unhindered. Key phrase ,at the moment. At no point did it say there's nothing to the investigation.

Because there IS NONE.

No excuses needed. The charges are false. If they were real, the left would not have been able to resist throwing that red meat to the blood thirsty media. I'm simply pointing out that you are trying to make people BELIEVE there is evidence and that you will TRY to manufacture some, since you can't drive him from office without any.

Oh but hey did and it was on TV to.

The only thing that clip says, is that at the moment the investigation can still proceed unhindered. Key phrase at the moment. At no point did it say there's nothing to the investigation.

And up to that point never had been hindered, I mean your claim is that Trump was jamming up the show from the git. Your sorry and cowardly attempt to back peddle is disgusting and sad. Much like the democrat party.

Literally at no point in this clip does he even remotely say that there is no evidence.

Did you think I wouldn't even bother watching the clip?

He didn't say that there is "nothing there". He said he believes there was no attempt to impede the investigation. He didn't say there is "nothing there". Why have you made that claim and posted this video as evidence?

Last edited:
But yes, please post more of your "evidence" that only proves me right. I can use another good laugh.

You fucking turnips are too dumb. No wonder Trump swindled you into voting for him.

Literally at no point in this clip does he even remotely say that there is no evidence.

Did you think I wouldn't even bother watching the clip?

I said nothing about evidence, I said there has been zero interference and that Comey said so under oath as did McCabe under oath so as such, both have committed pergery. Get your facts strength .still as of now you got nothing.

I do know it. There is nothing since last July. More people who know have said there is nothing then have said there is. Keep on though, I eagerly anticipate y'all's melt down and finally acceptance as you watch Trump get sworn in for four more years.

Now you're just a liar.

Again, no wonder you voted for Trump.

he didn't say that there is "nothing there". He said he believes there was no attempt to impede the investigation. He didn't say there is "nothing there". Why have you made that claim and posted this video as evidence?

You are saying there is. You are also saying Trump is under investigation and That there was obstruction on Trumps part. Now you get cought lying and you to decide to crawfish and change your story. Gay.

Your POS evidence gets shot down instantly and you pretend like you never made the claim in the first place.

Yup, you're a Trump supporter alright.

Forum List

Back