Libs, can you please show us.....

Amazing how much has been claimed and inferred over the last eight or nine years or so.

Amazing how many threads have popped up, predicting the inevitable, impending doom of this person or that.

How many top public figures have been indicted and/or convicted during that time?

It must be HUNDREDS by now.

American Politics = Professional Wrestling

1. A single official document naming Donald J. Trump under any investigation criminal or otherwise.

2. Any of his whitehouse or campaign under any criminal investigation for collusion with Russia that influenced the election.

3. Proof that The third party source the reporters are quoting is 100% reliable .

4. That Trump did anything at all other then being liked more then Hillary.
1. I think a memo written by the FBI director is an official document.
2. Unless you believe the FBI is investigating the letterhead used during the campaign. It"s safe to assume his campaign staff is under investigation, especially considering the memo in point one, outlines that Trump asked the FBI director to stop, wait for it....... The investigation into Flynn talking to the Russians during the transition.
3. Most of those third party sources get subsequently validated by a tweet by the president.
4. He did say sexuall assault on woman is OK if you're him. It's on tape. He did say he fired Comey because among other things, he didn't like how the investigation was run. It's on tape.
He did admit to give the Russian information. It's on HIS twitter account. So yea he did more than something.
The memo says nothing about Trump being under investigation. In fact, we don't actually know if the memo exists, and if it does, what it actually says. It was read to the NYT's by an unknown n unknown and unnamed person. Hell, for all we know, it was Bill Clinton reading it.

His campaign staff is NOT under investigation. Only one 'fired' employee has even been mentioned. In addition, as I stated, Trump did not tell the FBI director to stop his investigation.

Validity is not determined by a tweet but by a name.

He did NOT say he fired Comey because he didn't like how the investigation was run.

Any more lies?
-Like I said. Have you heard that the investigation was stopped?? If not what are they investigating if not Russia and any possible connection between the campaign and Russia?
-If the tweet comes from a personal twitter account it has validity. I don't see Trump denying the validity of the tweet. Only you are trying to.
-If he didn't say that ,what did he say?????

Here take a spin at his words.

1. A single official document naming Donald J. Trump under any investigation criminal or otherwise.

2. Any of his whitehouse or campaign under any criminal investigation for collusion with Russia that influenced the election.

3. Proof that The third party source the reporters are quoting is 100% reliable .

Where were all your high standards for proof when the whole Hillary email thing was going on????

What a fuken moron....
Comey flat out said she broke laws but he claimed she was too stupid to prosecute.

No he did not. You're flat out lying.

Duh, ask your NaziCon leaders to share those documents with you. They have them.

Yet another. Always wondered if you would stick around when rep went away. I notice you said none were false. If so, prove it, but you won't.

And up to that point never had been hindered, I mean your claim is that Trump was jamming up the show from the git. Your sorry and cowardly attempt to back peddle is disgusting and sad. Much like the democrat party.
Different poster You actually never answered my reply to this OP. So no I haven't backpedaled. Secondly, the fear. A fear which is warranted since Trump admitted to firing Comey at least partly because how the investigation was being run, stating his opinion it is false. Is that Trump will specifically appoint a new FBI director who will hamstring the investigation and or leak it to the president who is, after all a concerned party. You can blame partisan politics for the negative press as much as you want but Trump quite literally hangs himself.. You don't fire the FBI director for investigating you, admit to it being about the investigation. Thern invite the other culprit under investigation, then do exactly what your being accused of, and admit to it. The fact that you and your people here still try to insist that nothing happened seems something out of a Franz Kafka story.

Oops sorry.

You're too stupid to understand who you're even speaking with.

Yup, you voted Trump.

You still ain't brought it. Even the last poster was propagating the lie just like you. It's likely one of your socks or something. Here is where it all stands,

Comey either lied to congress before he was fired or after, McCabe lied in his testimony, and your third party has not come forward with he memo. There is no criminal investigation and except for mike Flynn, a big fat zero so far in any one of these investigations. Now go let your dog and color in your safe place. You are beaton.

Serious question. You still wear a plastic name tag to work, right?

Nope.

Where were all your high standards for proof when the whole Hillary email thing was going on????

What a fuken moron....
Comey flat out said she broke laws but he claimed she was too stupid to prosecute.

Of course he's lying. It's all they have at this point.

Except you can't prove it, because when you google it all you get is exactly what I posted. That must suck since I'm so dum.

What a fuken moron....

Prove it or fuck off.

2. Unless you believe the FBI is investigating the letterhead used during the campaign. It"s safe to assume his campaign staff is under investigation, especially considering the memo in point one, outlines that Trump asked the FBI director to stop, wait for it....... The investigation into Flynn talking to the Russians during the transition.
3. Most of those third party sources get subsequently validated by a tweet by the president.
4. He did say sexuall assault on woman is OK if you're him. It's on tape. He did say he fired Comey because among other things, he didn't like how the investigation was run. It's on tape.
He did admit to give the Russian information. It's on HIS twitter account. So yea he did more than something.
The memo says nothing about Trump being under investigation. In fact, we don't actually know if the memo exists, and if it does, what it actually says. It was read to the NYT's by an unknown n unknown and unnamed person. Hell, for all we know, it was Bill Clinton reading it.

His campaign staff is NOT under investigation. Only one 'fired' employee has even been mentioned. In addition, as I stated, Trump did not tell the FBI director to stop his investigation.

He did NOT say he fired Comey because he didn't like how the investigation was run.

Any more lies?
-Like I said. Have you heard that the investigation was stopped?? If not what are they investigating if not Russia and any possible connection between the campaign and Russia?
-If the tweet comes from a personal twitter account it has validity. I don't see Trump denying the validity of the tweet. Only you are trying to.

It has been ongoing since July and it's going on just fine. Likely about to finish up. That's why all the heart burn.

What a fuken moron....

Another fuken moron.....

The only thing that clip says, is that at the moment the investigation can still proceed unhindered. Key phrase at the moment. At no point did it say there's nothing to the investigation.

And up to that point never had been hindered, I mean your claim is that Trump was jamming up the show from the git. Your sorry and cowardly attempt to back peddle is disgusting and sad. Much like the democrat party.
Different poster You actually never answered my reply to this OP. So no I haven't backpedaled. Secondly, the fear. A fear which is warranted since Trump admitted to firing Comey at least partly because how the investigation was being run, stating his opinion it is false. Is that Trump will specifically appoint a new FBI director who will hamstring the investigation and or leak it to the president who is, after all a concerned party. You can blame partisan politics for the negative press as much as you want but Trump quite literally hangs himself.. You don't fire the FBI director for investigating you, admit to it being about the investigation. Thern invite the other culprit under investigation, then do exactly what your being accused of, and admit to it. The fact that you and your people here still try to insist that nothing happened seems something out of a Franz Kafka story.

Oops sorry.

Yup, you voted Trump.

You still ain't brought it. Even the last poster was propagating the lie just like you. It's likely one of your socks or something. Here is where it all stands,

Comey either lied to congress before he was fired or after, McCabe lied in his testimony, and your third party has not come forward with he memo. There is no criminal investigation and except for mike Flynn, a big fat zero so far in any one of these investigations. Now go let your dog and color in your safe place. You are beaton.
Lol, like deflecting much? Name calling, is a weapon of those who don(t have any actual arguments. Not accepting the premise of a post same thing. I try to be polite and on point. Rarely I get offered the same courtesy. This is twice that you refuse to offer an actual rebuttal to one of my posts and calling me a sock to.My my you are good at this arguing thing.

What a fuken moron....

Except you can't prove it, because when you google it all you get is exactly what I posted. That must suck since I'm so dum.

Seriously? You have to be a troll account.

Oops sorry.

Yup, you voted Trump.

Lol, like deflecting much? Name calling, is a weapon of those who don(t have any actual arguments. Not accepting the premise of a post same thing. I try to be polite and on point. Rarely I get offered the same courtesy. This is twice that you refuse to offer an actual rebuttal to one of my posts and calling me a sock to.My my you are good at this arguing thing.

No deflection here.

Fact- never was, never has been a criminal investigation period....

Fact, Donald J Trump never was or has been under investigation at any time for collusion with Vladmer Putin to steal the election from Hillary's Clinton. Miles of after slaughter report say she did fine losing on her own. That's a fact.

Fact, if Comey after saying four times under Oath that the interference you claim happened never happened, yet he wrote a memo that said their was, then Comey purged himself four times, and his replacement through Comeys actions committed pergery.thats a fact.

Fact, no one, not even the reporter who broke the story has even met this third party leaker. No one even knows if the memo exists.

Those are facts. Address them or not. You won't. Beause it's impossible. You just cant

What a fuken moron....

Then stop being a coward and address the post below. You spent this whole thread getting your nose rubbed in shit by a dum guy. You can't despite it cause you know it's true. Since you can't get a warm fuzzy from rep, you go to the troll thing. How weak. You cry to mods yet?

What a fuken moron....

Just sick of dealing with morons such as yourself.
Even your HuffingPaintPost agrees....

Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?! | HuffPost

Any more lies?

We aren't talking about Trump, are we? We are talking about all the anonymous sources that claim this or that, none of which provide proof.

The investigation is into alleged Russian interference with the election. I say allegedly because to interfere means that they somehow changed a vote that had been cast.

The ONLY other investigation going right now is the one with Flint. So far, nada has been found.

The nonsense about this memo is yet again, through a source that has not been identified, (not even by the reporting agency) and ended up being just a statement made by someone who may or may not has ties with the FBI.

Simply put, the hysteria of the left is nearly as derranged as those who are protesting free speech on our college campuses.

What a fuken moron....

Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?! | HuffPost

Can you hear Dudes google gears turning?

More like grinding.....

Your POS evidence gets shot down instantly and you pretend like you never made the claim in the first place.

Yup, you're a Trump supporter alright.
i support trump.

i support our government and the constitution. i support your right to say the most stupid shit in the world. i support my right to do the same. if hillary had won yes, i'd hate it but i would hope for the best and keep a close eye on her but i wouldn't find the need to pull up every lame ass fake news story out there and make it real enough to support my insecurity in support something i may not directly believe in at the time.

a 2 party system for it's faults and blemishes, inherently means at any given time, only 1 side or party will be in power at said time. when 'we the people" have had enough of any given direction we vote another way and run with it.

been doing that ever since our country began. the infighting isn't anything new to be sure but people slamming each other on a daily if not hourly basis is for no other reason than we can, thanks to technology.

so yes, i support trump. yes he pisses me off at times and yes, he says the most stupid shit. know what? none of that is going to change at all during his tenure, now is it? we all have a choice that we can accept the fact that we have a whiner in the whitehouse who needs to shut up and work and we can all do the best we can with the next 4 years ahead of us.

or - we can sit around and cry like a bitch cause we didn't get our way and my emo state of mind can't handle acting like an adult. 4 years will go by, nothing gets done for anyone and if sides change again - then we can rinse and repeat and beat the shit out of each other for 4 more years cause that's all we now know.

easy to see who's who at least.

More like grinding.....

And they are gone. There will be more for sure, but they got beat like rented miles this day.

Oops sorry.

Yup, you voted Trump.

No deflection here.

Fact- never was, never has been a criminal investigation period....

Fact, Donald J Trump never was or has been under investigation at any time for collusion with Vladmer Putin to steal the election from Hillary's Clinton. Miles of after slaughter report say she did fine losing on her own. That's a fact.

Fact, if Comey after saying four times under Oath that the interference you claim happened never happened, yet he wrote a memo that said their was, then Comey purged himself four times, and his replacement through Comeys actions committed pergery.thats a fact.

Fact, no one, not even the reporter who broke the story has even met this third party leaker. No one even knows if the memo exists.

Those are facts. Address them or not. You won't. Beause it's impossible. You just cant
-Really? How do you know the scope of the investigation? Since the FACTS pertaining to the investigation haven't been released yet, stating as fact that there is no criminal investigation is false. At the moment the only thing we know is that the FBI is investigating possible collusion between the campaign and Russia. An investigation that spans continents, multinationals and foreign governments, your assumption that it will be wrapped up soon is ridiculous. The investigation into Clinton took years. And that investigation just needed the FBI sift through a bunch of E-mails. We BOTH have assumptions, only one of us is trying to peddle them as facts.

-Again you don't know where the investigation will lead. Saying hey he isn't under investigation is both unprovable and doesn't say anything about the future.

- How did he perjure himself. Honest question since I can't refute without the relevant info. And please link so I can check out the source.

- I grant you the point. Although even if that memo exists,, it would not change your opinion, that Trump did nothing wrong.

On a personal note. It is a fact that Trump giving the information about ISIS to Russia has enraged Israel. It is likely that giving that information will hamper the US ability to gain human intelligence sources and more importantly decrease the likelihood of allies giving information to the US for fear of leaks. Regardless of legality Trump has very likely harmed America's ability to protect itself from terrorism. What in your head is sufficient reason to condemn Trump if not that? I assume you call yourself a patriot, so tell me why are you defending someone, who very clearly harmed the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back