Libs, can you please show us.....

Investigation is ongoing........The evidence has yet to be released
Because there IS NONE.

That's not the way things work

You hold back your evidence until sworn testimony is given. Then you use the evidence to refute the testimony and shoot holes in the story

Since none of the key players (Manifort, Flynn, Trump) have given testimony....release of evidence would be premature
Translation: You'll see the evidence as soon as they can manufacture it.
It will come from multiple sources. FBI has records of phone conversations with the Russians. Let's hear Trumps interpretation of what the calls were about and then hear the calls

Nixon did not do well when the tapes were played

Except you can't prove it, because when you google it all you get is exactly what I posted. That must suck since I'm so dum.

Seriously? You have to be a troll account.

Just sick of dealing with morons such as yourself.
Even your HuffingPaintPost agrees....

Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?! | HuffPost

Can you hear Dudes google gears turning?

More like grinding.....

And they are gone. There will be more for sure, but they got beat like rented miles this day.

Hey, I know declaring victory is the only way you feel you can win arguments, but assuming someone is done because it took them more than 5 minutes to reply is kind of dumb.

It is at this time, an ongoing investigation.

It was former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation James Comey who revealed the F.B.I. Counter Intelligence Investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Cheeto-Lini's campaign.

In fact, Comey was in charge of that investigation. It's called Obstruction of Justice and the lying Draft Dodger In-Chief be impeached for it.

At this point in time, you want Trump and his minions to run their mouths off, spin their tales and cover their tracks

Once they are on the record.....THEN you reveal your evidence

It is not possible to comment on an ongoing Federal Investigation, especially if that Ongoing Federal Investigation is being by the Counter Intelligence Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The reason fired is because he refused to end the F.B.I. investigation into Michael Flynn and his contacts with the Russian Government. That der GroppenFuhrer would ask such a thing is Obstruction of Justice. That the Orange Faced Lying Fascist would then threaten Comey with "Tapes" is Witness Tampering.

To ask for evidence that cannot be provided proves nothing. It was "Specificity" that in the end was the undoing Tricky Dicky. After requests specific evidence that were at left unfulfilled at first that in the end for Nixon out of office.

The O.P. knows proof cannot be brought forward because of the status of the investigation.

It's called useless noise.

1. A single official document naming Donald J. Trump under any investigation criminal or otherwise.

2. Any of his whitehouse or campaign under any criminal investigation for collusion with Russia that influenced the election.

3. Proof that The third party source the reporters are quoting is 100% reliable .

4. That Trump did anything at all other then being liked more then Hillary.

Where were all your high standards for proof when the whole Hillary email thing was going on????

What a fuken moron....
Comey flat out said she broke laws but he claimed she was too stupid to prosecute.

/---- Well Dems claim Trump is stupid so he can't be prosecuted either. Game point.

It was former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation James Comey who revealed the F.B.I. Counter Intelligence Investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Cheeto-Lini's campaign.

In fact, Comey was in charge of that investigation. It's called Obstruction of Justice and the lying Draft Dodger In-Chief be impeached for it.

At this point in time, you want Trump and his minions to run their mouths off, spin their tales and cover their tracks

It is not possible to comment on an ongoing Federal Investigation, especially if that Ongoing Federal Investigation is being by the Counter Intelligence Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The reason fired is because he refused to end the F.B.I. investigation into Michael Flynn and his contacts with the Russian Government. That der GroppenFuhrer would ask such a thing is Obstruction of Justice. That the Orange Faced Lying Fascist would then threaten Comey with "Tapes" is Witness Tampering.

To ask for evidence that cannot be provided proves nothing. It was "Specificity" that in the end was the undoing Tricky Dicky. After requests specific evidence that were at left unfulfilled at first that in the end for Nixon out of office.

The O.P. knows proof cannot be brought forward because of the status of the investigation.

/----- 100% speculation and wishful thinking

/----- 100% speculation and wishful thinking

No, we know that 45 fired Comey for refusing to shut down the investigation into Michael Flynn.

It is against Federal Law to discuss information regarding an ongoing investigation.

Your smoke and mirrors ain't working.

Because there IS NONE.

That's not the way things work

You hold back your evidence until sworn testimony is given. Then you use the evidence to refute the testimony and shoot holes in the story

Since none of the key players (Manifort, Flynn, Trump) have given testimony....release of evidence would be premature
Translation: You'll see the evidence as soon as they can manufacture it.
It will come from multiple sources. FBI has records of phone conversations with the Russians. Let's hear Trumps interpretation of what the calls were about and then hear the calls

Nixon did not do well when the tapes were played
Yeah, let's hear those recorded conversations. And if they were tapping anyone's phone other than the Russian diplomat's, they are guilty of a crime. I want to hear them too.

No, we know that 45 fired Comey for refusing to shut down the investigation into Michael Flynn.
Really? And how, exactly, do we know that?

ask Mueller, you moron.

:lmao:
I'm asking bravoactual, dickhead.

well derp, its been common knowledge since it happened...
Then post your proof, shitball.

apparently you're too damn dumb for it to soak in, so just sit back and try not to get in the way.

hint

Trump fired every suit and dress that pissed across his path in his first 100 days ... look it up drep

ask Mueller, you moron.

apparently you're too damn dumb for it to soak in, so just sit back and try not to get in the way.

hint

Trump fired every suit and dress that pissed across his path in his first 100 days ... look it up drep
That's your proof? Hint: Trump can fire whoever the fuck he wants.

1. A single official document naming Donald J. Trump under any investigation criminal or otherwise.

2. Any of his whitehouse or campaign under any criminal investigation for collusion with Russia that influenced the election.

3. Proof that The third party source the reporters are quoting is 100% reliable .

4. That Trump did anything at all other then being liked more then Hillary.

Where were all your high standards for proof when the whole Hillary email thing was going on????

What a fuken moron....
Comey flat out said she broke laws but he claimed she was too stupid to prosecute.
I'd also like to know what emails that Trump or his administration has destroyed so as to render impotent any investigation.

Emails are a two way street . The only ones she could truely delete are her personal ones. Which congress was not entitled too.

Comey was looking at Flynn and Russian ties until trump fired him.

You're serious? What prevented her from deleting incriminating emails?

ask Mueller, you moron.

hint

Hint: Nixon thought that too...

hint

Hint: Nixon thought that too...
Yeah, so did Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, and every other president. What's your point?

ask Mueller, you moron.

/----- When confronted with facts, Libtard Moonbats will suggest you do something that is not feasible like a total stranger calling the special prosecutor with a question about an investigation and expecting a direct answer.
moonbat.jpg

Forum List

Back