Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivanka is a big girl....

If she doesn't like it, she can whip out her smartphone and write a mean Tweet about the guy

And her children can just endure the hardship of having strange adults yell at their family.

No class from the left these days. Too many just want to have an atmosphere of hatred. Keep supporting the cop killers, the Muslim terrorists and anyone who wants to burn neighborhoods, block traffic or just treat people like shit.
Class?

Did you watch Trump during the campaigns?

:rofl:

you have lots of nerve, I;ll give you that

I see, by the liberal version of logic, if Trump said something mean then it's okay for all the left to treat people like shit because they disagree with them

Any excuse will do for some to treat others like crap. No matter how horrible some on the left act, all we'll hear is that Trump said something mean so it justifies everyone acting this way. Not that I expected most of the far left to rise to the occasion and act like decent adults.

It's pathetic to see all the hotheads wanting to start a fight with any Republican.

See what happens when snowflakes aren't allowed to lose.

If they all got 2016 election participation trophies, maybe they would stop throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old who needs juice and a nap.

Ivanka is a big girl....

If she doesn't like it, she can whip out her smartphone and write a mean Tweet about the guy

And her children can just endure the hardship of having strange adults yell at their family.

No class from the left these days. Too many just want to have an atmosphere of hatred. Keep supporting the cop killers, the Muslim terrorists and anyone who wants to burn neighborhoods, block traffic or just treat people like shit.
Class?

I see, by the liberal version of logic, if Trump said something mean then it's okay for all the left to treat people like shit because they disagree with them

Any excuse will do for some to treat others like crap. No matter how horrible some on the left act, all we'll hear is that Trump said something mean so it justifies everyone acting this way. Not that I expected most of the far left to rise to the occasion and act like decent adults.

It's pathetic to see all the hotheads wanting to start a fight with any Republican.
Trump didn't just say something mean....he defended it with "I am not Politically Correct"

If Trump is not PC.....why should anyone else extend him the same courtesy?
Trump didn't just say something mean....he defended it with "I am not Politically Correct"

10_1_114.gif

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM USING THE LETTERS
PC OR USING THE PHRASE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I heard the funny-boys were carrying their own kid? Land O' Goshen.........I can never get past that.

I would not care if these two human-garbage were found beat to death? But kid was fine, adopted by real couple. I think I am breaking out in hives?

pretty despicable same sex couple showing their child how everyone should be so acceptable. You people disgust me , is this your way of getting back at the conservatives by picking on a women and her kids ???

I heard the funny-boys were carrying their own kid? Land O' Goshen.........I can never get past that.

I would not care if these two human-garbage were found beat to death? But kid was fine, adopted by real couple. I think I am breaking out in hives?

pretty despicable same sex couple showing their child how everyone should be so acceptable. You people disgust me , is this your way of getting back at the conservatives by picking on a women and her kids ???
No everyone and every "lifestyle" should not be acceptable. Homosexuality is a mental illness and allowing queers to adopt innocent children to rape and molest is child abuse.

Ivanka is a big girl....

Class?

10_1_114.gif

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
What's the matter Snowflake?

Being mean to Princess Trump hurts your delicate feelings?

I'd tell her why she has to be a heartless, evil and thoughtless bitch?
Of course you would.

And if there was a man anywhere within 10 feet, you would get your teeth knocked out and get arrested.

Actually, Kaiser Twat, you can't be arrested for voicing your opinion. However, the person who attacks the other person for voicing their opinion WILL go to jail for assault.
Standing over a woman and her child who are seated and screaming at them is not voicing your opinion. It is harassment, intimidation, and possibly assault. No, you do not have a right to do that. If you try it, you will lose your teeth.

Class?

10_1_114.gif

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I would tell you to go fuck yourself
but, that would be cruel and unusual punishment!

Hard to believe the gall of Republicans complaining about someone being rude to Princess Trump after the crap that comes out of future President Oompa Loompa

The airlines are already bowing to Trump. Boeing CEO Says He Assured Donald Trump the New Air Force One Will Cost Less Than $4B

I think what we will see in future is a lot fewer nuts on the flights. Get used to that, psychotic commie scumbags.

Psst...we're going to build a lot more prisons and nuthatches right off the bat. So when you stupidly attack people you will be scooped up and deposited where you can never harm anybody again, ever...except each other.

First: The Air Force One Program was always scheduled to be less then $4B.

Secondly: Why is crappy clowns Daughter flying commercial? Her net worth is $150M, come-on.....

NetJets: Fractional Private Jet and Aircraft Ownership

This surprised me BIG TIME ................. I thought it was a fake news. There are tons of chartered private jets all over the country especially coming from New York.

Air Force one is budgeted 2.9B.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

The guy was a total douchebag.
Nope.

Yup.

Civilized people don't yell at strangers on a plane because they disagree with their politics.

Total douchebags do that.

He's a classless POS.

Classless like this douche bag a Trump supporter screaming inside the plane. I'm sure that is acceptable. Right Bull? I mean Toro.

This airline passenger’s pro-Trump rant was caught on video. Now he’s banned from Delta.

The video, shot aboard a Delta flight earlier this month, shows a man in a ball cap standing in the aisle of an airplane.

“We got some Hillary b—— on here?” the man shouts.

“Come on, baby!” he continues. “Trump! That’s what I’m talking about. Hey, baby! Donald Trump! He’s your president, every g—— one of [you]. If you don’t like it, too bad.”

The man was allowed to remain on the Nov. 22 flight from Atlanta to Allentown, Pa., according to the Allentown Morning Call, which spoke with the woman who shot the video. But Delta later apologized for the disruption, saying that the man shouldn’t have been able to stay in the plane.

And, in an internal memo to employees, the company’s chief executive said that the Trump supporter in the video won’t be flying with Delta again.

Let's go over the Republican ground rules for "Telling it like it is"

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs
2. Calling women disgusting pigs
3. Attacking Gold Star Families
4. Bragging about grabbing pussies
5. Calling Muslims terrorists

Unacceptable

1. Being rude to Trumps family

Hey dummy, say the word we'll go tit for tat on this subject. Wanna play?
Bingo

Thanks man........Let's start here. Proof liberal nation are confused, ignorant hypocrites - never mind Hillary is unfit to do anything

That's very funny. You post a link coming from you. Is that supposed to be credible?

Just put one troll on ignore, now another wants to play games?
You are on silent ignore for this thread if you are going to lie and deflect.
Silent ignore?

scary

What have I lied, or deflected about?

You're the one that deflected to Trump when I referred to rw as a troll.
RW is not a troll. He is most of the time absolutely correct, if not as correct as I am almost all the time. I am glad you stopped lying and deflecting.

I dont' make a habit of lying and deflecting.

You should try it.
Why would I make a habit of lying and deflecting, when I am trying to counsel you to stop doing so.

Good question, why do you?

I made a comment about rw, you deflected to Trump.

RW is driving the trolls, particularly Psycho and ColonelAnus, to tears.

Trump began the end of PC, and his opponents are here to stick the remainder of it up his ass.

Quit yer crying, ya little freeks.
RW is a troll

Say rightwinger, assuming it's politically correct to say so, I believe it's you who is handicapped. Check this out dude:

He won't care.

He's a troll, all he cares about is partisan rhetoric.

Yes, Trump is as a partisan troll as you will find.

Stop being 'faggy', Jake.
If confronting evil is 'faggy', so be it. The hacking investigations and everything else is going to happen. Clinton is gone: one down, one to go. Trump will be removed constitutionally from office against his will.

Trump mocked the handicapped. Fuck Trump and his hobby horse.

Ouch ouch ....... that hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back