Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alt right and far right buttercups are just crying and crying.

Keep it up. This is going to go on and on and on and on.

I never realized they were so sensitive

They aren't when it comes to criticizing homosexuals, minorities or non-Christians

If the passenger had called Princess Ivanka a disgusting pig instead of saying her father is ruining the country......would that be OK?

I thought RWNJs liked it when somebody wasn't politically correct, but just said it as he saw it. Does that only count when you or your heroes aren't the ones who are the subject of conversation?
Everything when downhill after you opened with "I thought". The topic has nothing to do with political correctness, you got very lost.

It's apparent the leftists think they can say or do anything under the color of free speech so let's go ahead and include an old fashioned ass kicking in that.

My advice to the LIB fags:
Pack light. Your lives are about to take on a HUGE change.
Millions of Trump supporters know who you are. Where you live.

Because the thread is not about RW's correcting your accurately but about a Trump?
Silent ignore?

scary

What have I lied, or deflected about?

You're the one that deflected to Trump when I referred to rw as a troll.
RW is not a troll. He is most of the time absolutely correct, if not as correct as I am almost all the time. I am glad you stopped lying and deflecting.

I dont' make a habit of lying and deflecting.

You should try it.
Why would I make a habit of lying and deflecting, when I am trying to counsel you to stop doing so.

Good question, why do you?

I made a comment about rw, you deflected to Trump.
Because the thread is not about RW's correcting your accurately but about a Trump?

Try making sense

I think Ivanka Trumps is an intelligent, charming young woman

But the War on Political Correctness knows no bounds and the innocent will be punished.

The War on Political Correctness is not for the weak willed pussy Snowflakes

Of course some innocent people will be hurt, but that is the way all wars are. You fight a war to WIN, you can't be concerned with the feelings of those who can't keep up

Our incoming President has declared Political Correctness as a danger to our nation......we must do all that is necessary to irradicate it

trumpgphx1.png

RW is not a troll. He is most of the time absolutely correct, if not as correct as I am almost all the time. I am glad you stopped lying and deflecting.

You should try it.
Why would I make a habit of lying and deflecting, when I am trying to counsel you to stop doing so.

Try making sense
That you don't understand basic, written communication is your problem, not mine.

My advice to the LIB fags:
Pack light. Your lives are about to take on a HUGE change.
Millions of Trump supporters know who you are. Where you live.
Do you normally only think of homersexuals??
bear513, gipper, and TN Harley have the same issue: same sex consumes them.

All of the Trump signs and stickers came down from the yards and autos within a week of the election. The trumpelthinskins were amazed that more people were unhappy with the election than with the election, and were fearful their opponents would treat them as they had been treating the antiTrumpers.

Won't help em. Everyone knows who they are and where they live.

From the first Republican debate

You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals,” Kelly began her question, about as directly as you can.

“Only Rosie O’Donnell,” Trump interrupted with a sneer, earning cheers from the crowd.

Kelly wasn’t having it. Any of it.

“For the record, it was way beyond Rosie O’Donnell,” Kelly said – before launching into a laundry list Trump’s most misogynistic moments:

Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on the Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should e
lect as president? And how do you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton – that you are part of the war on women?

Trump, unchastened, responded with a misdirect: “I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct.”

Then he made a veiled threat at Kelly herself.

So there you have it from our incoming President

Calling women fat pigs, slobs, dogs or disgusting animals is merely not being politically correct

So how is the incident on the plane with Ivanka not a case of Political Correctness ?

You should try it.

Try making sense
That you don't understand basic, written communication is your problem, not mine.

That you don't understand basic, written communication

I do, when it provided

Princess Ivanka grew up in New York, she should be used to people acting like assholes......it's the new norm
She was cool about it. It was the college professor who acted like a fucking asshole then whined he was victim.

New York Daily News on Twitter

JetBlue passengers kicked off flight over Ivanka Trump complaints
Witness Marc Scheff, sitting in the row in front of Ivanka, said she never lost her cool during the uncomfortable incident.

“I overheard Ivanka say to (plane staff) ‘I don’t want to make this a thing,’ ” Scheff wrote on Facebook. “My assessment is she was happy to let the man take his seat.

“She handled the situation calmly and with class. Security made the call to dismiss the man. And for good reason.”

Scheff disputed the report that Goldstein was yelling before adding, “He was not what I would describe as calm. Agitated, maybe.”

Once booted, Lasner, who is a Hunter College associate professor, tried to cover their tracks via social media.

Before Lasner, Goldstein and their son ever boarded the plane, the teacher tweeted that his spouse had Ivanka and her hubby in his cross hairs.

“Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial,” tweeted Lasner. “My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil.”

They portrayed themselves as victims afterward.

“JetBlue kicked us off our flight when a (flight) attendant overheard my husband expressing displeasure about flying w/Trumps,” read the new version.

JetBlue released a statement confirming the incident and explaining its rationale for bumping Lasner and Goldstein — making it clear they were in the wrong.

Princess Ivanka grew up in New York, she should be used to people acting like assholes......it's the new norm
She was cool about it. It was the college professor who acted like a fucking asshole then whined he was victim.

Witness Marc Scheff, sitting in the row in front of Ivanka, said she never lost her cool during the uncomfortable incident.

“I overheard Ivanka say to (plane staff) ‘I don’t want to make this a thing,’ ” Scheff wrote on Facebook. “My assessment is she was happy to let the man take his seat.

“She handled the situation calmly and with class. Security made the call to dismiss the man. And for good reason.”

Scheff disputed the report that Goldstein was yelling before adding, “He was not what I would describe as calm. Agitated, maybe.”

Once booted, Lasner, who is a Hunter College associate professor, tried to cover their tracks via social media.

Before Lasner, Goldstein and their son ever boarded the plane, the teacher tweeted that his spouse had Ivanka and her hubby in his cross hairs.

“Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial,” tweeted Lasner. “My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil.”

“JetBlue kicked us off our flight when a (flight) attendant overheard my husband expressing displeasure about flying w/Trumps,” read the new version.

JetBlue released a statement confirming the incident and explaining its rationale for bumping Lasner and Goldstein — making it clear they were in the wrong.

A little case of not being Politically Correct

It's not like he called her a disgusting pig or bleeding out her "wherever"

Nonetheless, he deliberately caused a scene and was deplaned. No one likes being trapped in an aluminum tube with a nutjob.

If it had been some RW harassing Chelsea, I suspect you'd be applauding the harasser being deplaned. Why are you being such a hypocrite about this?

Nonetheless, he deliberately caused a scene and was deplaned. No one likes being trapped in an aluminum tube with a nutjob.

If it had been some RW harassing Chelsea, I suspect you'd be applauding the harasser being deplaned. Why are you being such a hypocrite about this?
No one applauded anyone Chelsea being harassed.

The problem is that Trump kicked the floor out of civil discussion, and we all fell into the basement.

Well, DW, it's tough to be you, I know, but you and yours are snowflakes. We warned your trash not to get ugly and silly, but you knew better. Fists up and cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back