Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
....The problem is that Trump kicked the floor out of civil discussion, and we all fell into the basement......
The fact you think the sins of the father should be visited upon his daughter and grandchildren is sad. I didn't fall into any basement. It appears you went down there on your own.

....The problem is that Trump kicked the floor out of civil discussion, and we all fell into the basement......
The fact you think the sins of the father should be visited upon his daughter and grandchildren is sad. I didn't fall into any basement. It appears you went down there on your own.
All good children of Father Abraham know that is true. Trump does not get to hit, DW, without getting clobbered in return.

Quit yer whining and fists up and cover. Or apologize and shut up.

All good children of Father Abraham know that is true. Trump does not get to hit, DW, without getting clobbered in return.
Fine, go after Trump all you like. How does that justify a Trump-hater or Hillary-hater from attacking their children?

Please quote the post where you think I'm whining. Apologize for what?

Fine, go after Trump all you like. How does that justify a Trump-hater or Hillary-hater from attacking their children?

Please quote the post where you think I'm whining. Apologize for what?
You don't get to be the bully, DW, and tell your victim to be civil. Life does not work that way.

This is a fake story the trumps are actors.

First, she's not flying 2nd class. This is staged by the trump camp.

This is a reality show. God Americans are dumb

She is flying with 3 kids! You try it. Per veteran flight attendants they dont want kids in business (or 1st?). Ivanka was co-operating and helping by going coach. Then along comes this pompous buffoon to play tough guy and attack a lady with three kids? Who does that?

And the worthless scum only got tossed? Disrupting air travel? Lock him up, no fly list.

She is flying with 3 kids! You try it. Per veteran flight attendants they dont want kids in business (or 1st?). Ivanka was co-operating and helping by going coach. Then along comes this pompous buffoon to play tough guy and attack a lady with three kids? Who does that?

And the worthless scum only got tossed? Disrupting air travel? Lock him up, no fly list.
Tough to be alt right snowflake bullies, for sure.

Last edited:

A bit too drastic, since they weren't even in the air yet. Jet Blue probably won't be selling the guy tickets any time soon though.
I'm surprised it was a college professor? Is that true? My professors were far too boring to do anything like that. Unless maybe a couple of them if they were REALLY drunk. You think these guys had spent too much time at the bar waiting for their flight?

You sure are interested in homosexuality. Hmmmm?
Yes, I am. It's a peculiar aspect of humanity. Although wild animals commit homosexual acts, I've found no studies where they are exclusively gay. Homosexuality obviously has a genetic component as shown by twin studies, there appear to be environmental factors too. Are you gay, Jake?

Are there any homosexual animals?
So LeVay and Vasey still say that humans are the only documented case of "true" homosexuality in wild animals. "It is not the case that you have lesbian bonobos or gay male bonobos," says Vasey. "What's been described is that many animals are happy to engage in sex with partners of either sex."

Homosexual orientation in twins: a report on 61 pairs and three triplet sets. - PubMed - NCBI
...Thirty-eight pairs of monozygotic twins (34 male pairs and 4 female pairs) were found to have a concordance rate of 65.8% for homosexual orientation. Twenty-three pairs of dizygotic twins were found to have a concordance rate of 30.4% for homosexual orientation....

Actually the family got off easy.

Words on a plane are far less potentially damaging than a late-night clown calling for the rape of an infant because he didn't like her mother's politics.

I don't agree with bothering her like that. Pathetic and embarrassing.

So the gay college professor couple were actors? Interesting.
How are they gay now? I thought it was a man and woman.

Yes, fake news.

Queer as a three dollar bill.

15697279_1069473826495487_304570719665694449_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back