Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Trump family should fly all around the country laughing at lib trash getting tossed off planes.

They should have thrown those faggots off the plane at 35K feet.

Helicopters work too, but you had other resources available.

Such crying....such whimpering....such sniveling......
Yep, agreed -- couldn't the guy just leave her alone?

What does he think he was accomplishing?
15 minutes of fame.

Followed by a lifetime of shame.
Oh, I'd disagree there.

Zealots are proud of this stuff. I'm sure he's a big hit with his friends. Zealots have no shame, because every act is justified, and they are 100% right, 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Poor snowflake...

Upset because someone wasn't "Politically Correct" with Ivanka?
The guy was just telling it like it is

Can I get you a Safe Space?
Yep, the Brown Shirters are out in uniform

What's the matter snowflake?

You expect people to act "Politically Correct" just because she is a Trump?

What does 'Politically Correct' have to do with it.

Why didn't he act like he had some manners taught him, instead of acting like he was raised by a pack of wolves?

Isn't that what politically correct means? I thought you liked it when people told it like it is.

Were you raised by a pack of wolves as well?

Just because someone uses the manners they were taught in a civilized home, doesn't make them 'PC'.

I thought RWNJs liked it when somebody wasn't politically correct, but just said it as he saw it. Does that only count when you or your heroes aren't the ones who are the subject of conversation?

Why didn't he act like he had some manners taught him, instead of acting like he was raised by a pack of wolves?

Isn't that what politically correct means? I thought you liked it when people told it like it is.

Just because someone uses the manners they were taught in a civilized home, doesn't make them 'PC'.

I thought RWNJs liked it when somebody wasn't politically correct, but just said it as he saw it. Does that only count when you or your heroes aren't the ones who are the subject of conversation?

Look....Political Correctness is for pussies

Oh......I have to worry about your FEELINGS?

Trump has shown us the way......Tell it like it is and let the Snowflakes worry about their feelings

Man up Buttercup

Your pretense that you don't know what Political Correctness is, is noted and dismissed.

Please consider this meme ridicule of your dishonesty.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Trump has shown us the way......Tell it like it is and let the Snowflakes worry about their feelings

Man up Buttercup

You are being dishonest.

Man up Buttercup

You are being dishonest.

Just "Telling it like it is"

You Conservative Snowflakes really need to grow a set. Hey, you got what you want so now you have to live with it

Princess Ivanka grew up in New York, she should be used to people acting like assholes......it's the new norm

Let's go over the Republican ground rules for "Telling it like it is"

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs
2. Calling women disgusting pigs
3. Attacking Gold Star Families
4. Bragging about grabbing pussies
5. Calling Muslims terrorists

Unacceptable

1. Being rude to Trumps family

Hey dummy, say the word we'll go tit for tat on this subject. Wanna play?
Bingo

Thanks man........Let's start here. Proof liberal nation are confused, ignorant hypocrites - never mind Hillary is unfit to do anything

That's very funny. You post a link coming from you. Is that supposed to be credible?
Wait until he starts posting his own stuff from wikipedia.

You are on silent ignore for this thread if you are going to lie and deflect.
Silent ignore?

scary

What have I lied, or deflected about?

You're the one that deflected to Trump when I referred to rw as a troll.
RW is not a troll. He is most of the time absolutely correct, if not as correct as I am almost all the time. I am glad you stopped lying and deflecting.

I dont' make a habit of lying and deflecting.

You should try it.
Why would I make a habit of lying and deflecting, when I am trying to counsel you to stop doing so.

Good question, why do you?

I made a comment about rw, you deflected to Trump.
Because the thread is not about RW's correcting your accurately but about a Trump?

Man up Buttercup

You are being dishonest.
Correll is the dishonest one. Yes, Trump created the environment of diss publicly. Get used to it, trumplethinskins, you snowflakes.

Man up Buttercup

You are being dishonest.

You Conservative Snowflakes really need to grow a set. Hey, you got what you want so now you have to live with it

Princess Ivanka grew up in New York, she should be used to people acting like assholes......it's the new norm

You are not telling it like it is, you are lying.

Political Correctness was never about being rude. And you know that.

Lying to people that know better is just being rude.

Mocking a handicapped man - unacceptable.
Being rude to a member of the Trump family - unacceptable.

304 electoral votes disagree with you
Trump never mocked a handicapped man, moron. He mocked a flustered reporter when he lied about his own article about the Muslims celebrating on a New Jersey apartment rooftop after 9/11 who he didn't even know was "handicapped"(he is not handicapped btw).
Nah, that shit as defense is over.

1174oa.jpg
It is called slander(look it up), retard.
Don't dish it if you can't take it. 007, reb, vigi, and others had trouble understanding they were cream puffs and always ended up crying. Just like you are. It will only get worse for the trumpelsteenfreeks, and particularly the weak ones, like Colonel Anus.
I love how pathetic I have shown you and your Democrats pals to be on here. You are literally defending slander and you think you are winning the argument or something. LOL

Crying is all you retards can do until supporting criminal activity is no longer tolerated in any fashion and all this shit is shut down.

Libel laws will be a bitch for your ilk.

Man up Buttercup

You are being dishonest.

You are not telling it like it is, you are lying.

Political Correctness was never about being rude. And you know that.

Lying to people that know better is just being rude.
Oh cry me a river tinkerbell...

Political Correctness is about being concerned about the feelings of others

When Trump calls a woman a pig is he being politically incorrect or just fucking rude?

RW is driving the trolls, particularly Psycho and ColonelAnus, to tears.

Trump began the end of PC, and his opponents are here to stick the remainder of it up his ass.

Quit yer crying, ya little freeks.

Our poor Snowflake Conservatives are finding out that Political Correctness doesn't just apply to gays, minorities and women
The Far and Alt right are going to cry oceans of tears during the next few months.
As opposed to the new oceans your ilk created and are still creating to this day?

The alt right and far right buttercups are just crying and crying.

Keep it up. This is going to go on and on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back