Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW is driving the trolls, particularly Psycho and ColonelAnus, to tears.

Trump began the end of PC, and his opponents are here to stick the remainder of it up his ass.

Quit yer crying, ya little freeks.

It may be a long 4 years for Princess Trump

Maybe her daddy can send a nasty Tweet?

Election have consequences, and at the end of the day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.
My point exactly...Trump WON

Political Correctness is no longer a priority for our country

Princess Trump better get used to it
You still seem confused about political correctness and manners.
Calling a woman a disgusting pig is manners?
Rosie O'Donnell is a disgusting pig.

She got Trump by talking about his 10 year old son on Twitter. She seems like a wonderful person.

Mocking a handicapped man........Acceptable

Being rude to a member of the Trump family.......Unacceptable

Mocking a handicapped man - unacceptable.
Being rude to a member of the Trump family - unacceptable.

304 electoral votes disagree with you
Trump never mocked a handicapped man, moron. He mocked a flustered reporter when he lied about his own article about the Muslims celebrating on a New Jersey apartment rooftop after 9/11 who he didn't even know was "handicapped"(he is not handicapped btw).
Nah, that shit as defense is over.

1174oa.jpg
It is called slander(look it up), retard.
Don't dish it if you can't take it. 007, reb, vigi, and others had trouble understanding they were cream puffs and always ended up crying. Just like you are. It will only get worse for the trumpelsteenfreeks, and particularly the weak ones, like Colonel Anus.

Election have consequences, and at the end of the day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.

To her face in front of her kids? Absolutely!
It's not appropriate for anyone to call someone a fat pig in front of their kids.

Trump began the end of PC, and his opponents are here to stick the remainder of it up his ass.

Our poor Snowflake Conservatives are finding out that Political Correctness doesn't just apply to gays, minorities and women

It is not Politically Correct to mock Princess Trump

It's going to be a long 8 years for you. I hope your Obamacare psychiatric care is adequate. You might need to self medicate.

I'm sure she is already used to the misogyny of left. The greater issue was causing a scene on an airplane and violating FAA rules. Just as the Trump supporter was banned from Delta for life, this asshole should be, too and we can all go on with our lives.

Anyone causing a scene on an airplane in these times is a moron.

Misogyny?

That word no longer exists in Trumps America
Hear, hear!

Rosie O'Donnell is a disgusting pig.

She got Trump by talking about his 10 year old son on Twitter. She seems like a wonderful person.
You mean like someone who mocks POWs and Gold Star Families?

Our poor Snowflake Conservatives are finding out that Political Correctness doesn't just apply to gays, minorities and women
The Far and Alt right are going to cry oceans of tears during the next few months.

To her face in front of her kids? Absolutely!
It's not appropriate for anyone to call someone a fat pig in front of their kids. :).

Ivanka is a big girl....

If she doesn't like it, she can whip out her smartphone and write a mean Tweet about the guy

And her children can just endure the hardship of having strange adults yell at their family.

No class from the left these days. Too many just want to have an atmosphere of hatred. Keep supporting the cop killers, the Muslim terrorists and anyone who wants to burn neighborhoods, block traffic or just treat people like shit.

Ivanka is a big girl....

If she doesn't like it, she can whip out her smartphone and write a mean Tweet about the guy

And her children can just endure the hardship of having strange adults yell at their family.

No class from the left these days. Too many just want to have an atmosphere of hatred. Keep supporting the cop killers, the Muslim terrorists and anyone who wants to burn neighborhoods, block traffic or just treat people like shit.
Class?

Did you watch Trump during the campaigns?

:rofl:

you have lots of nerve, I;ll give you that

Should have waited til the plane was in the air then have those alt-Left thugs leave.

Ivanka is a big girl....

Class?

I see, by the liberal version of logic, if Trump said something mean then it's okay for all the left to treat people like shit because they disagree with them

Any excuse will do for some to treat others like crap. No matter how horrible some on the left act, all we'll hear is that Trump said something mean so it justifies everyone acting this way. Not that I expected most of the far left to rise to the occasion and act like decent adults.

It's pathetic to see all the hotheads wanting to start a fight with any Republican.

Ivanka is a big girl....

Class?

I see, by the liberal version of logic, if Trump said something mean then it's okay for all the left to treat people like shit because they disagree with them

Any excuse will do for some to treat others like crap. No matter how horrible some on the left act, all we'll hear is that Trump said something mean so it justifies everyone acting this way. Not that I expected most of the far left to rise to the occasion and act like decent adults.

It's pathetic to see all the hotheads wanting to start a fight with any Republican.
Trump didn't just say something mean....he defended it with "I am not Politically Correct"

If Trump is not PC.....why should anyone else extend him the same courtesy?

If it is Politically Correct for Trump to mock the handicapped....what can possibly be wrong with being rude to Trumps daughter?

Trump can mock the handicapped, POWs, women's looks, Gold Star Families

But be rude to his daughter and our resident snowflakes all chime in......that's not Politically Correct
Butter my butt and call it a biscuit,
turn me over and call me done!

DUDE... GOOGLE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ALREADY!

If your brain were made of chocolate, it wouldn't fill a M & M!

Poor snowflake

Princess Trump had her feelings hurt.......bring out the safe space
Poor snowflake

Princess Trump had her feelings hurt.......bring out the safe space
:uhh: :eusa_doh:well..if ya can't beat 'um, join 'um

All together now....
Here comes Suzy Snowflake dressed in her snow white gown
Tap tap tapping on the window sill to see if your around

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into Springs
These are a few of my favorite things