Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mocking a handicapped man........Acceptable

Being rude to a member of the Trump family.......Unacceptable
It's not about being "rude". The guy seemed unhinged and irrational. He could have very well been a real threat. Maybe next time the SS will do us all a favor and shoot him.
You have to be unhinged and irrational to mock a handicapped person

But god forbid you are rude to Trump Spawn

Handicapped is somewhat subjective. For example, I don't have a problem mocking you because you're a fool to liberal propaganda. In my mind you're mentally handicapped.

I am NOT.......Mother had me tested

Mocking a handicapped man - unacceptable.
Being rude to a member of the Trump family - unacceptable.

304 electoral votes disagree with you
Trump never mocked a handicapped man, moron.

He mocked a flustered reporter when he lied about his own article about the Muslims celebrating on a New Jersey apartment rooftop after 9/11 who he didn't even know was "handicapped"(he is not handicapped btw).

Trump: I never met the guy
Truth: Trump spent a whole day with that reporter
Truth: Trump made fun of 5 different people the exact same way(including Hillary Clinton, twice).

Truth: Trump made fun of a general in the same manner at the exact same rally he made fun of the reporter(despite being ignored completely by the media).

The worst you can actually do is prove Trump knew about the reporter's "handicap" and lied about never seeing the guy before, that is literally it.

Just put one troll on ignore, now another wants to play games?
You are on silent ignore for this thread if you are going to lie and deflect.
Oh no, he can do things...
better knock it off and behave yourself Willhaftawaite,
otherwise, you may have to deal with
your internet connection being disrupted!
Why risk it, play it safe, fall in line, retreat to nearest safe space

Mocking a handicapped man - unacceptable.
Being rude to a member of the Trump family - unacceptable.

304 electoral votes disagree with you
Trump never mocked a handicapped man, moron.

He mocked a flustered reporter when he lied about his own article about the Muslims celebrating on a New Jersey apartment rooftop after 9/11 who he didn't even know was "handicapped"(he is not handicapped btw).

Trump: I never met the guy
Truth: Trump spent a whole day with that reporter
Truth: Trump made fun of 5 different people the exact same way(including Hillary Clinton, twice).

Truth: Trump made fun of a general in the same manner at the exact same rally he made fun of the reporter(despite being ignored completely by the media).

The worst you can actually do is prove Trump knew about the reporter's "handicap" and lied about never seeing the guy before, that is literally it.
So.....Trumps first lie was to claim he never met the man
Then, when it was proved he had, Trumpites claim......he does it all the time

Trump: Have you seen this guy? <spastic imitation of a handicapped man>

The idiot and his family got tossed off the plane for being intolerant douchebags. Ivanka had to shield her young children from this freak, libs seriously how low can you get?

They should be banned FOREVER from JETBLUE like Delta banned forever the guy who was yelling about Trump. Seems completely reasonable.
No, it does not. He has the right to express himself and accept being removed from the flight.
Yes, Jake.

You're right.

It's perfectly normal to teach our children to be irrational and emotionally unstable when a female you don't like boards a plane.

Silent ignore?

scary

What have I lied, or deflected about?

You're the one that deflected to Trump when I referred to rw as a troll.
RW is not a troll. He is most of the time absolutely correct, if not as correct as I am almost all the time. I am glad you stopped lying and deflecting.

It's not about being "rude". The guy seemed unhinged and irrational. He could have very well been a real threat. Maybe next time the SS will do us all a favor and shoot him.
You have to be unhinged and irrational to mock a handicapped person

But god forbid you are rude to Trump Spawn

Handicapped is somewhat subjective. For example, I don't have a problem mocking you because you're a fool to liberal propaganda. In my mind you're mentally handicapped.

The man is handicapped and Trump mocked him for it
"have you ever seen this guy?"

But God forbid someone is rude to Trump Spawn
The man is handicapped and Trump mocked him for it
"have you ever seen this guy?"

But God forbid someone is rude to Trump Spawn
Omg... does your train of thought have a caboose?

Silent ignore?

scary

What have I lied, or deflected about?

You're the one that deflected to Trump when I referred to rw as a troll.
RW is not a troll. He is most of the time absolutely correct, if not as correct as I am almost all the time. I am glad you stopped lying and deflecting.

I dont' make a habit of lying and deflecting.

You should try it.

The idiot and his family got tossed off the plane for being intolerant douchebags. Ivanka had to shield her young children from this freak, libs seriously how low can you get?

They should be banned FOREVER from JETBLUE like Delta banned forever the guy who was yelling about Trump. Seems completely reasonable.
No, it does not. He has the right to express himself and accept being removed from the flight.
Yes, Jake.

You're right.

It's perfectly normal to teach our children to be irrational and emotionally unstable when a female you don't like boards a plane.
If it is Politically Correct for Trump to mock the handicapped....what can possibly be wrong with being rude to Trumps daughter?

Trump can mock the handicapped, POWs, women's looks, Gold Star Families

But be rude to his daughter and our resident snowflakes all chime in......that's not Politically Correct

Yes, Jake.

You're right.

If it is Politically Correct for Trump to mock the handicapped....what can possibly be wrong with being rude to Trumps daughter?
This thread is about something you don't fully understand.

I don't understand why people are upset over some locker room talk.
Ivanka was in a locker room?
Trump was in a locker room?

A passenger airplane is a bus that flies.

Was Trump in that bus with his kids, were there other families on that bus?

Not the same, no matter how you spin it.

Was the guy on the plane talking about grabbing pussies?
Was the guy on the plane talking about grabbing pussies
Duhhh, of course not!...he likes dick, dick

Yes, Jake.

You're right.

This thread is about something you don't fully understand.
Is that really the best you got?

Come on snowflake...bring it on

Yes, Jake.

You're right.

The daughter of our future President appears to be subjected to a harmful and imment threat.

Apparently he tweeted that he was intentionally attempting to harass her.

He is a moron and you have just been crowned his superior.

Trump can mock the handicapped, POWs, women's looks, Gold Star Families

But be rude to his daughter and our resident snowflakes all chime in......that's not Politically Correct
Butter my butt and call it a biscuit,
turn me over and call me done!

DUDE... GOOGLE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ALREADY!

If your brain were made of chocolate, it wouldn't fill a M & M!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back