Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is CNN going to go with the headline "Ivanka Trump ruins gay couple's Christmas" or "Ivanka Trump the Grinch." ???

Why is Ivanka Trump flying commercial? And the cheap sets no less....
Ummmmm.

I'll go with she has a right to.

So do I, but why would I? In other words, there is no good reason other than setting something up to stimulate the intellectually challenged, a Trump MO.

Let's go over the Republican ground rules for "Telling it like it is"

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs
2. Calling women disgusting pigs
3. Attacking Gold Star Families
4. Bragging about grabbing pussies
5. Calling Muslims terrorists

Unacceptable

1. Being rude to Trumps family

Hey dummy, say the word we'll go tit for tat on this subject. Wanna play?
Bingo

Thanks man........Let's start here. Proof liberal nation are confused, ignorant hypocrites - never mind Hillary is unfit to do anything

This is not even close to "PC", there was an actual hostile confrontation in an enclosed space. Not a lecture, or a common area.

Jesus Christ you people are fucking idiots. You think you have a "gotcha" moment, and you run with it no matter how stupid it makes you look.

The guy was just telling it like it is....it is a value the American voter loves

I'm glad you think that harassment was 'telling it like it is'.

Forces my low opinion of you even lower

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

I don't think he has the brains to care about anything.

Dipwads are amusing?

I think the people defending the piece of shit that harassed a woman, ANY WOMAN, in front of her children are amusing.

And stupid
I'm so impressed....how Politically Correct of you to be concerned about the feelings of others

Well......too freaking bad you pantywaist

PC is for losers
I'm so impressed....how Politically Correct of you to be concerned about the feelings of others

PC is for losers
Right you are...PC is for losers!

Take you for example...
A Pathetically Clueless loser,
who doesn't know the meaning of political correctness
nor, what constitutes political correctness,
nor, the difference between behavior and concessions.

Please tell me your children weren't home schooled :eusa_pray:

Doesn't she have secret service security? If not I'd be very uncomfortable with this because of wackos like this idiot, kidnappers, wanna-be terrorist.
Yes, she does. Lucky for these guys, they let the airline handle it. Hope they're not so lucky next time.

The guy was just telling it like it is....it is a value the American voter loves

I'm glad you think that harassment was 'telling it like it is'.

Forces my low opinion of you even lower

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

I don't think he has the brains to care about anything.

Dipwads are amusing?

I think the people defending the piece of shit that harassed a woman, ANY WOMAN, in front of her children are amusing.

And stupid

PC is for losers

PC is for losers
Right you are...PC is for losers!

Take you for example...
A Pathetically Clueless loser,
who doesn't know the meaning of political correctness
nor, what constitutes political correctness,
nor, the difference between behavior and concessions.

Please tell me your children weren't home schooled :eusa_pray:
Cry me a river Snowflake

Poor little rich girl was insulted

Let me find you a safe space

Let's go over the Republican ground rules for "Telling it like it is"

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs
2. Calling women disgusting pigs
3. Attacking Gold Star Families
4. Bragging about grabbing pussies
5. Calling Muslims terrorists

Unacceptable

1. Being rude to Trumps family

Hey dummy, say the word we'll go tit for tat on this subject. Wanna play?
Bingo

Thanks man........Let's start here. Proof liberal nation are confused, ignorant hypocrites - never mind Hillary is unfit to do anything

Sorry Snowflake.....use your own words or don't play

Mocking a handicapped man........Acceptable

Being rude to a member of the Trump family.......Unacceptable
It's not about being "rude". The guy seemed unhinged and irrational. He could have very well been a real threat. Maybe next time the SS will do us all a favor and shoot him.

The gay men who harassed Ivanka Trump & her kids on a Jet Blue flight do not represent my community. They are radical leftist cowards.

Say rightwinger, assuming it's politically correct to say so, I believe it's you who is handicapped. Check this out dude:

He won't care.

He's a troll, all he cares about is partisan rhetoric.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

The guy was a total douchebag.
Nope.

Yup.

Civilized people don't yell at strangers on a plane because they disagree with their politics.

Total douchebags do that.

He's a classless POS.
Nope. If you and yours lie your way to the Presidency, then, yup, that's what you are going to get. Same same if it were Clinton as president.

Mocking a handicapped man........Acceptable

Being rude to a member of the Trump family.......Unacceptable
It's not about being "rude". The guy seemed unhinged and irrational. He could have very well been a real threat. Maybe next time the SS will do us all a favor and shoot him.
Nope. You do seem unhinged and irrational. Are you a threat to America and its security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back