Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need a tissue, you need a full brain, instead of just the half you've been using.

Would you feel the same way had Michele and the girls been accosted on an airplane?

Of course not.

It's all political with you.
Poor little snowflake..........But....but.....what about Michele Obama?

Republicans called her an ape in heels and you whimper because someone was rude to Ivanka

Had Michele and the girls been on that plane, and some asshole treated them the way Ivanka was, I'd have defended her as I am defending Ivanka.

It's a shame you can't say the same thing
How sweet of you tinker bell

You defense of Political Correctness reminds me of when we were a kinder and gentler nation

nite nite

Good night snowflake

Only a dishonest hardcore partisan ideologue (sorry for the redundancy there) would excuse, defend or deflect for this kind of behavior, on any level.

That's how fucked up our culture has become, particularly regarding politics - if you dare to disagree with me, I will unload on you like a spoiled child.

The hardcore partisan ideologues of this country, both sides, are causing it as much harm as any other group.

We'd all be better off if they got over themselves and found another fucking hobby.

I'm glad you think that harassment was 'telling it like it is'.

Forces my low opinion of you even lower

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

I don't think he has the brains to care about anything.

Dipwads are amusing?

I think the people defending the piece of shit that harassed a woman, ANY WOMAN, in front of her children are amusing.

And stupid
I'm so impressed....how Politically Correct of you to be concerned about the feelings of others

Well......too freaking bad you pantywaist

PC is for losers
Since when is being polite to women & children pc?

You got a screw loose

Oh I get it

It's OK to call blacks n*ggers because we don't want to be PC anymore
But being rude to wealthy women is still not permitted
You seem confused.

It's not OK to verbally assault anyone. When are you libs going to understand that?

64011042.jpg

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

I don't think he has the brains to care about anything.

Dipwads are amusing?

I think the people defending the piece of shit that harassed a woman, ANY WOMAN, in front of her children are amusing.

And stupid
I'm so impressed....how Politically Correct of you to be concerned about the feelings of others

Well......too freaking bad you pantywaist

PC is for losers
Since when is being polite to women & children pc?

You got a screw loose

Oh I get it

It's OK to call blacks n*ggers because we don't want to be PC anymore
But being rude to wealthy women is still not permitted
You seem confused.

It's not OK to verbally assault anyone. When are you libs going to understand that?

Poor little snowflake..

Can I find you a safe space full of rainbows and unicorns where nobody hurts your feelings?

I'd tell her why she has to be a heartless, evil and thoughtless bitch?
Of course you would.

And if there was a man anywhere within 10 feet, you would get your teeth knocked out and get arrested.

Actually, Kaiser Twat, you can't be arrested for voicing your opinion. However, the person who attacks the other person for voicing their opinion WILL go to jail for assault.

Let's go over the Republican ground rules for "Telling it like it is"

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs
2. Calling women disgusting pigs
3. Attacking Gold Star Families
4. Bragging about grabbing pussies
5. Calling Muslims terrorists

Unacceptable

1. Being rude to Trumps family

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs

Unacceptable

Hey dummy, say the word we'll go tit for tat on this subject. Wanna play?

I had an encounter with lib educator at work just a few days ago. lol

I agreed to reattach an arm on a skeleton after being asked by another educator. When I was done, I went into their break room and said "I was able to reattach Bone-Ita's arm (the name on the ID they had around its neck). She's now resting comfortably in the closet".
While two of the women smiled and thanked me, this one fat ugly bitch shot me serious look and asked "how do you know it's a she?"
She wasn't amused when I said the hips and name were a dead giveaway.
The other two women laughed. :)

Last edited:

Acceptable

1. Attacking POWs

Unacceptable

Hey dummy, say the word we'll go tit for tat on this subject. Wanna play?
Bingo

Doesn't she have secret service security? If not I'd be very uncomfortable with this because of wackos like this idiot, kidnappers, wanna-be terrorist.

Mocking a handicapped man........Acceptable

Being rude to a member of the Trump family.......Unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back