Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Ivanka must be liberal. Oh wait! They are! LMAO.....

Donald Trump’s Kids Donate to Democrats
Jennifer Kerns February 25, 2016
Liberal =/= democrat dumbfuck

So true.
Trump in '04: 'I probably identify more as Democrat'
Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics.com
Liberals lost the election. Democrats crossed sides and gave Trump the victory.

Not really. They stayed home.

Trump got fewer votes than Romney, dumbass.
The dumbasses are the ones balled up in a corner sucking on their pacifiers and clinging to their safety blankets

No, the dumbasses are people like you, doing a sack-dance in celebration of your "victory" that puts a billionaire New Yorker into the White House who will do positively NOTHING for you.

Liberals have no class

Then Ivanka must be liberal. Oh wait! They are! LMAO.....

Jennifer Kerns February 25, 2016

So true.

Congratulations to Romney on his victory. Same to Clinton.

I don't need a tissue, you need a full brain, instead of just the half you've been using.

Would you feel the same way had Michele and the girls been accosted on an airplane?

Of course not.

It's all political with you.
Poor little snowflake..........But....but.....what about Michele Obama?

Republicans called her an ape in heels and you whimper because someone was rude to Ivanka

Had Michele and the girls been on that plane, and some asshole treated them the way Ivanka was, I'd have defended her as I am defending Ivanka.

It's a shame you can't say the same thing

I don't believe that for a fucking second.
That's because you're a noob here who has no point of reference to the people who post on this board.

So true.

The dumbasses are the ones balled up in a corner sucking on their pacifiers and clinging to their safety blankets

No, the dumbasses are people like you, doing a sack-dance in celebration of your "victory" that puts a billionaire New Yorker into the White House who will do positively NOTHING for you.
I don't want him to do anything for me. I'm a maker not a taker.

I don't need a tissue, you need a full brain, instead of just the half you've been using.

Would you feel the same way had Michele and the girls been accosted on an airplane?

Of course not.

Republicans called her an ape in heels and you whimper because someone was rude to Ivanka

Had Michele and the girls been on that plane, and some asshole treated them the way Ivanka was, I'd have defended her as I am defending Ivanka.

Of course you don't.

You're as partisan as the other halfwit that thinks its ok to harass women in public

Which of these queens has the most reason to hate Ivanka?

#1. The dude playing the dude. He's angry because he wasn't able to score a woman as beautiful as Ivanka or close. So he's left with #2, no pun intended.

#2. The dude playing the woman. He's angry because he wasn't born a woman. Ivanaka's beauty makes matters worse, and deep down inside he knows his "husband" longs for a real girl.
Wow, they were faggots? Lol
Wow, they were faggots? Lol
Yeah...with a kid
A kid they had to have adopted...

I'm sure a baby boy no less

Seriously, the very group of people,
that cry about intolerance, civil rights, racism, bigotry
are the biggest hypocritical examples of their own spew

The very fact that a black man was elected into office, twice,
and nothing even remotely close to what we've been seeing
happened across America....says what?

The guy was just telling it like it is....it is a value the American voter loves

I'm glad you think that harassment was 'telling it like it is'.

Forces my low opinion of you even lower

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

I don't think he has the brains to care about anything.

Dipwads are amusing?

I think the people defending the piece of shit that harassed a woman, ANY WOMAN, in front of her children are amusing.

And stupid
I'm so impressed....how Politically Correct of you to be concerned about the feelings of others

Well......too freaking bad you pantywaist

PC is for losers
Since when is being polite to women & children pc?

You got a screw loose

Oh I get it

It's OK to call blacks n*ggers because we don't want to be PC anymore
But being rude to wealthy women is still not permitted

Of course not.

That's because you're a noob here who has no point of reference to the people who post on this board.

I'm a noob? Been here almost a year and I have 2,500 posts. But you're right, I don't know the poster and don't give a shit. It is clear you're a stone-cold retard, though.

Of course not.

How sweet of you tinker bell

You defense of Political Correctness reminds me of when we were a kinder and gentler nation

nite nite

Of course not.

Of course you don't.

You're as partisan as the other halfwit that thinks its ok to harass women in public

I don't think what happened to her was okay, but it's not comparable to Michelle and her CHILDREN.

Ivank is an adult. And she's active in the administration. It's a huge difference.

I saw this earlier and thought that is how pathetic they are. Because, people who think normal would say or think to themselves wow look at her she doesn't think she is above us and flies like the regular class of people do.
These hypocrites are so flippen sickening and so twisted. They try to nail Trump and or his family with " EVERY" single thing that comes out of their mouths, every move they make the moron society has just got to turn it into every issues it isn.
They have had no accountability in their lives. They've been allowed and encouraged to harass, lie, attack, and commit crimes all their lives, and they have been told that they have a *right* to do these things.

They are going to have a very rude awakening when we build prisons and funny farms, and they find that they can be charged with crimes and that those crimes can land them in prison.

It's illegal to attack a woman and child on a plane. It's illegal to threaten people. It's illegal to lie about people, if you do it knowingly and the purpose is to defame or otherwise harm that person. What's more..it's illegal to use a computer to do the same. So not only do you have idiot liberal rioters and other filth who will find those tactics that have been taught to them by their communist masters who are going to end up in jail..you also have idiot trolls who are going to end up in jail.

They think it can't happen, and they think it won't. But it can happen, and it will. Trump has said all along he wants to support law enforcement...and what he's talking about is building prisons and mental institutions so that the people they arrest for crimes aren't just set loose two seconds later. Homeless people are going to be slowly removed from our streets, and so are the other lunatics.

Of course not.

I'm a noob? Been here almost a year and I have 2,500 posts. But you're right, I don't know the poster and don't give a shit. It is clear you're a stone-cold retard, though.
So you admit I was right then call me a retard..... what exactly does that make you?

Of course not.

Same here. I wouldn't/couldn't watch something like that and not do anything.

Of course not.

Of course you don't.

I don't think what happened to her was okay, but it's not comparable to Michelle and her CHILDREN.

Ivank is an adult. And she's active in the administration. It's a huge difference.
don't think what happened to her was okay, but it's not comparable to Michelle and her CHILDREN.

Did you somehow miss the fact that Ivankas children were with her?

Of COURSE you did.

But, it's not comparable?

giphy.gif

Is CNN going to go with the headline "Ivanka Trump ruins gay couple's Christmas" or "Ivanka Trump the Grinch." ???

Why is Ivanka Trump flying commercial? And the cheap sets no less....

Saving the taxpayers money already, its to be applauded. Could you imagine any of th eClintons flying coach?? hahahahaaha no they are much to good for that.

Sorry, but the government doesn't pay for business flights for family members, they pay for it themselves.

So you admit I was right then call me a retard..... what exactly does that make you?

I wasn't wrong about you.

Of course you don't.

don't think what happened to her was okay, but it's not comparable to Michelle and her CHILDREN.

Of COURSE you did.

giphy.gif

I did miss that fact because I don't give a fuck about this non-story.

Only you right-wing snowflakes do.

Of course you don't.

Of COURSE you did.

giphy.gif

and you keep responding, over, and over, and over, and over...

If it's such a non story, why are you wasting your, and our, time?

Of course you don't.

Of COURSE you did.

giphy.gif

and you keep responding, over, and over, and over, and over...

If it's such a non story, why are you wasting your, and our, time?

I was responding, initially, to ridicule the assclown who basically said this dude on the plane acts and speaks for all liberals.

I pointed out that with this transitive property, all conservatives are shooting up Comet Pizza. But you idiots are too stupid to recognize that logic, hence this thread has gone dozens of pages with your incessant mewling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back