🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs get to celebrate child rapist Terry Bean in swoon piece about drag queen

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Country's Oldest Working Drag Queen Has Something To Get Off Her Chest

Swoon! We could fit in a praise thing for a child rapist! because we are progressive!

57a2350f2a00000002fb4789.jpeg

But yet HE supports Clinton who had no qualms about having the father of a terrorist who murdered 49 people (gays included) sitting proudly behind her? These people are truly nuts

Swoon! We could fit in a praise thing for a child rapist! because we are progressive!

And the charges were dropped. Is anyone else in besides a gay activist forever guilty in your narrow mind?

Sex abuse accusation
On November 19, 2014, Terry Bean was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy. Law enforcement sources said Bean was charged with "two counts of sodomy in the third degree, a felony, and sex abuse in the third degree, a misdemeanor." He was arraigned in Lane County, Oregon, where the crimes allegedly occurred in 2013.[25]

On September 1, 2015, when the alleged victim refused to testify, a judge dismissed the charges against Bean. In a statement, Bean wrote "I take some measure of comfort that the world now knows what I have always known — that I was falsely accused and completely innocent of every accusation that was made."[26]

And the charges were dropped. Is anyone else in besides a gay activist forever guilty in your narrow mind?

Sex abuse accusation
On November 19, 2014, Terry Bean was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy. Law enforcement sources said Bean was charged with "two counts of sodomy in the third degree, a felony, and sex abuse in the third degree, a misdemeanor." He was arraigned in Lane County, Oregon, where the crimes allegedly occurred in 2013.[25]

On September 1, 2015, when the alleged victim refused to testify, a judge dismissed the charges against Bean. In a statement, Bean wrote "I take some measure of comfort that the world now knows what I have always known — that I was falsely accused and completely innocent of every accusation that was made."[26]
They're crazy. The article doesn't even say anything about Terry Bean. It has nothing to do with him.

But yet HE supports Clinton who had no qualms about having the father of a terrorist who murdered 49 people (gays included) sitting proudly behind her? These people are truly nuts
More stupid shit!

The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public,” a campaign official told Fox News. “This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event." Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate | Fox News

More stupid shit!

The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public,” a campaign official told Fox News. “This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event." Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate | Fox News

You don't sit behind a candidate unless you're seated there. Nice try though

More stupid shit!

Had the father of Dylann Roof sat behind Trump during a rally, no telling what Liberals would be claiming.

More stupid shit!

Had the father of Dylann Roof sat behind Trump during a rally, no telling what Liberals would be claiming.
That's slightly different. Republicans hate gays, so they can't get too worked up over the Orlando shooting. Leading to little outrage from them over this.

More stupid shit!

That's slightly different. Republicans hate gays, so they can't get too worked up over the Orlando shooting. Leading to little outrage from them over this.

Not a bit different. Muslims hate gays so Hillary having him there tells me she cares more about Muslims than fags.

More stupid shit!

Not a bit different. Muslims hate gays so Hillary having him there tells me she cares more about Muslims than fags.
Republican Christians hate gays too. That's why you guys can't muster up any outrage over this.

More stupid shit!

In any case she cares. Trump and all of you backward bigots can't decide whether you HATE Muslims or gays more.

Besides, Trump has his own "queen".

iijz4f1hosvlkmroncnz.jpg

It's OK if you ignore the statement I made. I already know how Liberals would react. I was seeing if any of you would be honest and so far you're 0-2.
You're ignoring the fact that the thread has nothing to do with the Terry Bean mentioned in the title.

More stupid shit!

Republican Christians hate gays too. That's why you guys can't muster up any outrage over this.

The thing is you only see those killed as homosexuals. I see them as 49 innocent people. That I disagree with their lifestyle choices has nothing to do with what was done to them being wrong.

I see you use the if you disagree with what a person chooses to do you hate the person excuse. Not the same.

More stupid shit!

In any case she cares. Trump and all of you backward bigots can't decide whether you HATE Muslims or gays more.

If you want to equate pandering for votes as caring. Whatever makes you feel better.

I sure as fuck don't like people that harm children, but don't freaking link people that are transgender as the same thing. It certainly isn't.

The church has tons of monsters and rapist that do bad things to children.

Forum List

Back