🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs get to celebrate child rapist Terry Bean in swoon piece about drag queen

Country's Oldest Working Drag Queen Has Something To Get Off Her Chest

Swoon! We could fit in a praise thing for a child rapist! because we are progressive!

57a2350f2a00000002fb4789.jpeg
And the charges were dropped. Is anyone else in besides a gay activist forever guilty in your narrow mind?

Sex abuse accusation
On November 19, 2014, Terry Bean was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy. Law enforcement sources said Bean was charged with "two counts of sodomy in the third degree, a felony, and sex abuse in the third degree, a misdemeanor." He was arraigned in Lane County, Oregon, where the crimes allegedly occurred in 2013.[25]

On September 1, 2015, when the alleged victim refused to testify, a judge dismissed the charges against Bean. In a statement, Bean wrote "I take some measure of comfort that the world now knows what I have always known — that I was falsely accused and completely innocent of every accusation that was made."[26]
Charges were dropped because he paid $200,000 for the victim to not show up to trial. Since he wouldn't testify they dropped the charges. he's guilty as sin.

I sure as fuck don't like people that harm children, but don't freaking link people that are transgender as the same thing. It certainly isn't.

The church has tons of monsters and rapist that do bad things to children.

What does that have to do with this article? The article is a swoon piece of a drag queen, and they happen to have a child rapist in a photo with the person they are swooning over. Or do you have no problem with paying off rape victims to not show up for trial then being portrayed in a positive light?

But yet HE supports Clinton who had no qualms about having the father of a terrorist who murdered 49 people (gays included) sitting proudly behind her? These people are truly nuts
More stupid shit!

The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public,” a campaign official told Fox News. “This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event." Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate | Fox News

You don't sit behind a candidate unless you're seated there. Nice try though

Had the father of Dylann Roof sat behind Trump during a rally, no telling what Liberals would be claiming.
That's slightly different. Republicans hate gays, so they can't get too worked up over the Orlando shooting. Leading to little outrage from them over this.
I wonder what Khizr Khan's views on homosexuality are.

But yet HE supports Clinton who had no qualms about having the father of a terrorist who murdered 49 people (gays included) sitting proudly behind her? These people are truly nuts
More stupid shit!

The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public,” a campaign official told Fox News. “This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event." Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate | Fox News

Had the father of Dylann Roof sat behind Trump during a rally, no telling what Liberals would be claiming.
That's slightly different. Republicans hate gays, so they can't get too worked up over the Orlando shooting. Leading to little outrage from them over this.

I know. I also know that Hillary puts Muslims over homos.

More stupid shit!

Or maybe she puts equality, social justice, religious freedom, privacy and acceptance or your brand of bigotry, ignorance, divisiveness and stupidity.

Or maybe she puts equality, social justice, religious freedom, privacy and acceptance or your brand of bigotry, ignorance, divisiveness and stupidity.

Maybe you support her because you know the only way you'll ever get close to a vagina is by voting for one.

I sure as fuck don't like people that harm children, but don't freaking link people that are transgender as the same thing. It certainly isn't.

What does that have to do with this article? The article is a swoon piece of a drag queen, and they happen to have a child rapist in a photo with the person they are swooning over. Or do you have no problem with paying off rape victims to not show up for trial then being portrayed in a positive light?
It has to do with the hypocrisy of people like you.

Maybe you support her because you know the only way you'll ever get close to a vagina is by voting for one.
You are really in a downward spiral of stupidity now. A virtual herp- derp meltdown. Get a grip bubba!

Funny how the Koch brothers supported gay marriage much longer than Hillary has.

Charges were dropped because he paid $200,000 for the victim to not show up to trial. Since he wouldn't testify they dropped the charges. he's guilty as sin.

How do you know he paid the $200,000?
Sex crimes case against Terry Bean dismissed; Bean offered boy more than $200,000 to settle case

Shouldn't libs here be outraged? Say if Bean wasn't a rich guy, but an average child rapist who didn't have $200,000 to pay the victim off?

And do you think it's odd the national media completely ignore this story? The guy was a major Obama donor, and is a co founder of the largest LGBT organization in the country. Swept under the carpet, even child rape, they'll sweep it under the carpet..

And Democrats, the vile scum that they were, would still fundraise at his home DURING the criminal proceedings, BEFORE charges got dropped.

More stupid shit!

Maybe you have more in common with Khan than you thought.

Funny how the Koch brothers supported gay marriage much longer than Hillary has.
Funny how the Koch brothers never ran for elected office so they are much more free to speak their mind ( that is, if your assertion is even true) Do you have any understanding at all of how politics works?

Not as many as the public school system.

You Lie!!

WASHINGTON — Despite their stated support for both personal and economic libertarianism, billionaires Charles and David Koch are sending funds through their dark money political network to support a “get out the vote” drive by evangelical Christians who oppose abortion rights and are furious at recent court rulings that allow gay marriage.

Over the past month, Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, the central hub of the Kochs’ dark money enterprise, contributed $885,000 to CitizenLink, a social welfare nonprofit focused on election engagement. The group was launched by Focus on the Family — an evangelical Christian group that opposes abortion and gay marriage — and was previously known as Focus on the Family Action. Koch Brothers Fund Group That Contradicts Their Ideology In 2014 Election Push

Forum List

Back