Libs literally want us to believe that men give birth

I don't mind people living their lives how they want to but..

THAT'S GROSS!!!!

transdad-0-800.jpg

I'd rather have two gay dads than be suckled by that!

The father must have had his beer googles on, what?

I've actually met trans men with small children. Imagine what that does to a child if their mum changes to a dude?

People constantly rip into transwomen but I don't get that because males have always been to a certain extent, surplus. I think these days we really need to recfocus on the DUTY that biological females have, rather than pouring more and more load on to biological males.

I mean this photo says it all.

THAT'S GROSS!!!!

transdad-0-800.jpg

I've actually met trans men with small children. Imagine what that does to a child if their mum changes to a dude?

People constantly rip into transwomen but I don't get that because males have always been to a certain extent, surplus. I think these days we really need to recfocus on the DUTY that biological females have, rather than pouring more and more load on to biological males.

I'll blame you for my future nightmares.

The people in the delivery room had to have stomachs of iron. Either that or they had to take turns going out in the hall and doing this: :puke3:

^^^ Amen to that. If a person can still not only deliver a baby, but breast feed them too still, well then they most definitely are not a male no matter how much they may try to look like one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

THAT'S GROSS!!!!

transdad-0-800.jpg

I'll blame you for my future nightmares.
As long as you don't blame me for your future reality, because this is an epidemic.

Transgender Man Navigates Chest-Feeding and Fatherhood After Giving Birth to Baby Boy

If you had any remaining doubts, or are denying that liberals push mental illness and glorify it, YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

you reach greater levels of stupid every day, kkk loser. :cuckoo:
How many Jews do you know in the KKK you fucking idiot?

And you are KKK for thinking females only give birth? And you degenerate freaks of nature accuse republicans of being anti science?
cover-transgender-jewish.jpg

:spinner:

I motion that Godwin's Law should include the mentioning of Jews.

THAT'S GROSS!!!!

transdad-0-800.jpg

I know what I'm jerking off to tonight...

Transgender Man Navigates Chest-Feeding and Fatherhood After Giving Birth to Baby Boy

If you had any remaining doubts, or are denying that liberals push mental illness and glorify it, YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

And you are KKK for thinking females only give birth? And you degenerate freaks of nature accuse republicans of being anti science?

Like Anthony Weenie?

THAT'S GROSS!!!!

transdad-0-800.jpg

I know what I'm jerking off to tonight...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::spinner::puke3:

Like Anthony Weenie?
Who is that?

Like Anthony Weenie?
Who is that?
The NYC Jew who keeps photographing his weenie!

THAT'S GROSS!!!!

transdad-0-800.jpg

jhnryxZ.jpg

Forum List

Back