Libs literally want us to believe that men give birth

I try to be as open minded as possible. But I'd be hella confused if I were with someone who looked like a man with beard and all but had breast and a vagina. It just wouldn't feel right to me. If I want breast and bagina then I'd just be with a full fledge woman. If I want masculine features and a beard I would just be with a real man.

But people are free to be with whoever. I do wish people would stop saying pregnant men though. It is deceiving as these men still have all their woman parts. I will be impressed when we see a biological man give birth.
Wow, looks like a bridge between the absurd and the "reasonable" ^^ Mission accomplished Nia!"

1. These two women are not now nor have ever been male or "men"...nor will they ever be; no matter how much surgery is done in violation of the hippocratic oath, or how many carcinogenic hormones the doctors prescribe for a mental condition that needs counseling.

2. You should try to be less open minded as possible when it comes to normalizing the PATENTLY INSANE.

3. I would find it somewhat amusing if men did give birth; because the insane LGBT cult will have come full circle back to the origin of its insanity. A big part of the "make every guy gay" movement back in the 1970s was that activists pitched that men could use each other's assholes as an artificial vagina to keep having as much sex as they wanted without getting stuck because of a pregnancy. :lmao:

Forum List

Back