🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Personal choices, if you and your wife find it degrading fine, but most folks don't so you're reality doesn't define everyone else's. The same goes for homosexuality.
I never proposed taking away anyone's choice, so you MUST be talking to someone else, somebody I have on ignore so I can't see their posts, someone married like I am and shares our distaste for deviant, perverted sex. Please let me know who it is so I can take them off ignore since we're clearly kindred spirits.

Personal choices, if you and your wife find it degrading fine, but most folks don't so you're reality doesn't define everyone else's. The same goes for homosexuality.
When props and things come into sex, it means the couple no longer get off on each other's love. Likely they're not looking into each other's eyes. The love either never was or has died. And yes, "most folks" are, sadly, stuck in this reality...that shouldn't define what sex is about..

The sexual revolution brought about many things. One of those is the idea that sex is divorced from love. People get bored with those they don't love and are just "sexing"; so they have to invent all sorts of new ways to get off with each other, because love and true intimacy ain't doin' it.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.

I, Pedophile dares to empathize: Knelman | Toronto Star

Liberals are as disgusting as the child rapists they advocate for.
If we are going to blame the brain and not the person who houses the brain then I guess we can use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief.

Take God out of America and you get Canada. Politically correct apologists for every violent and intolerant ideology. And do punish those Christians for trying to thwart them or deny them.

I think threads like this are not only adorable, but they renew my faith in the power of hatred and resentments.

Some of you retarded dumb asses actually think that your political opponents approve of pedophilia.

I know...I know...you'll back it off and say "No! I didn't say every lefty"

But that brackish goo swirling around your psyche doesn't understand the distinction, and you carry this warped mental image of "lefties" which doesn't really exist in reality
Not every liberal right now, but give it time and they will all be for it. A liberal cannot think for them self.

If we are going to blame the brain and not the person who houses the brain then I guess we can use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief.

Take God out of America and you get Canada. Politically correct apologists for every violent and intolerant ideology. And do punish those Christians for trying to thwart them or deny them.

What child rapist are you referring to?

Are you talking to me or the top poster? Read his linked article if you want to know what child rapists he is referring to.

I can tell you that ISIS does a whole lot of raping of very young girls and boys. Devils are known to act that way.

Are you talking to me or the top poster? Read his linked article if you want to know what child rapists he is referring to.

I can tell you that ISIS does a whole lot of raping of very young girls and boys. Devils are known to act that way.

I have. There's not a single child rapist mentioned in the show cited.

How then could we 'use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief'?

How then could we 'use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief'?
I based my comments on this paragraph from the article:

According to James Cantor, who plays a major part in the doc, there’s an interesting reason why some men are trapped in this situation. Cantor, a clinical psychologist at CAMH and assistant professor at U of T, is convinced that pedophiles are victims of nature — and that pedophilia is caused by a cross-wiring of the brain that some unlucky people are born with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Look, if you are trying to deny that child rape and sexual abuse is a problem you can just remain silent. But don’t act stupid insinuating there is no reason to make an issue of this because you did not find any particular name cited in the article.

Child Sexual Abuse Statistics
The prevalence of child sexual abuse is difficult to determine because it is often not reported; experts agree that the incidence is far greater than what is reported to authorities. CSA is also not uniformly defined, so statistics may vary. Statistics below represent some of the research done on child sexual abuse.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Children’s Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 9.2% of victimized children were sexually assaulted (page 24).Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;

Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;

During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;

Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;

Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

According to James Cantor, who plays a major part in the doc, there’s an interesting reason why some men are trapped in this situation. Cantor, a clinical psychologist at CAMH and assistant professor at U of T, is convinced that pedophiles are victims of nature — and that pedophilia is caused by a cross-wiring of the brain that some unlucky people are born with.

Look, if you are trying to deny that child rape and sexual abuse is a problem you can just remain silent. But don’t act stupid insinuating there is no reason to make an issue of this because you did not find any particular name cited in the article.

The prevalence of child sexual abuse is difficult to determine because it is often not reported; experts agree that the incidence is far greater than what is reported to authorities. CSA is also not uniformly defined, so statistics may vary. Statistics below represent some of the research done on child sexual abuse.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Children’s Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 9.2% of victimized children were sexually assaulted (page 24).Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;

During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;

Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;

YOU said that liberals support child rapists, no?

I guess I do not know what I said? But Skylar and now maybe you are explaining it to me.

Irrespective, the charges against me are too vague or wide sweeping to make sense.

I guess I do not know what I said? But Skylar and now maybe you are explaining it to me.

Irrespective, the charges against me are too vague or wide sweeping to make sense.

You and a couple of others are the only ones making "charges" around here. Lol. :D

You and a couple of others are the only ones making "charges" around here. Lol. :D
And you were doing so well with that crazed PaintMyHouse character the other day. :)

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.
Yes, first you gain sympathy for a mental issue of a given demographic (gay teen suicide), then you use that sympathy to propel that demographic into getting rights that never existed for that behavior before.(gay marriage)

It's a tried and true formula. Anyone thinking this is about merely getting sympathy for a mental illness is missing the big picture. It's about getting sympathy for yet another sexual orientation...the "rights" for that orientation will come later. They are all too aware of the public sentiments about their latest legal shoehorn still simmering under the surface of the majority.. the film is a Trojan Horse whose contents are meant to empty into the castle grounds while everyone is asleep...again...

I once read an article, lengthy, by a law enforcement official who had done an exhaustive study on pedophilia. He said that in general, pedophiles if nothing else are extraordinarily clever in how they go about "grooming" the adults in charge of the children they're after. That's why when it's discovered, it's always the person they thought least in the world who would do such a thing. Jerry Sandusky was such an example. He married a woman, sought to be involved in sports and then of course "outreach to youth" in sports. What a model man eh? Well, no. He was actually a homosexual pedophile....grooming the situation to place himself around the "objects" he craved sexually.

This fact, incidentally, is why I worry when gays make the argument for marriage that "it doesn't matter about the kids having a mom and dad, they just have to accept what the adults are doing". This apathic disconnect from the angst of a child's needs is the first red flag you look for. The adults so saying are saying "this object doesn't dictate what humans do with it"..

Whenever I see a man signing up to work with children I'm always suspicious. My experience with the guys I know and all are in agreement: "avoid childcare at all costs...make excuses..go to the pub...bathe the dog...anything but that!" Men just aren't wired to crave being around whining children. Rather be out hunting or fishing. So when one lines up to be around kiddies all day long..well... yeah.. I like to look at the obvious. There are exceptions I'm sure but radar is radar..when child abuse is the topic at hand, one should do well to not ignore even subtle cues..mandatory in fact as a matter of federal law to err on the side of caution..

Look at Kevin Jennings for example, gay, Obama's "education czar". He had to have chosen a life around children for years before he got that nod. Not saying he's a pedophile, but ordering the teaching of "fisting" and other inappropriate sexualized-content to school aged kids certainly gives one cause to wonder. Was he attempting to "groom" them? You be the judge..

Last edited:

This may have been the part that you missed:

“What people need to understand is that pedophilia is different from child molestation,” he explains.

Having your brain wired a certain way is not a matter of choice. “But the act of molestation is a choice,” says Campea, “and that’s what we need to condemn.”

You're equating the two. They aren't the same thing. And no one in this thread or in the source article has advocated the molestation of children. If you believe otherwise, quote them.

I think threads like this are not only adorable, but they renew my faith in the power of hatred and resentments.

Some of you retarded dumb asses actually think that your political opponents approve of pedophilia.

I know...I know...you'll back it off and say "No! I didn't say every lefty"

But that brackish goo swirling around your psyche doesn't understand the distinction, and you carry this warped mental image of "lefties" which doesn't really exist in reality

They denied approving of gay sex to....

Mark

This may have been the part that you missed:

“What people need to understand is that pedophilia is different from child molestation,” he explains.

Having your brain wired a certain way is not a matter of choice. “But the act of molestation is a choice,” says Campea, “and that’s what we need to condemn.”

You're equating the two. They aren't the same thing. And no one in this thread or in the source article has advocated the molestation of children. If you believe otherwise, quote them.

As with gay sex, you simply do not jump from loathing to acceptance. It takes time to nurture the public perception.

Give it time.

Mark

The Brits and their loyal colonies have almost a genetic predisposition not to rock the boat. And don't the LGBT strategists know it and use it to put people who sympathize with extreme sexualities in positions of power where the underlings will refuse to challenge.. PC isn't just an issue in Brit colonies...its an epidemic.

How is being gay or lesbian an 'extreme sexuality'?

What is extreme to you?

Mark

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

Forum List

Back