🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.
Yes, first you gain sympathy for a mental issue of a given demographic (gay teen suicide), then you use that sympathy to propel that demographic into getting rights that never existed for that behavior before.(gay marriage)
And who in this article has advocated the molestation of children? Who on this thread?

You can't find a single soul.

I once read an article, lengthy, by a law enforcement official who had done an exhaustive study on pedophilia. He said that in general, pedophiles if nothing else are extraordinarily clever in how they go about "grooming" the adults in charge of the children they're after. That's why when it's discovered, it's always the person they thought least in the world who would do such a thing. Jerry Sandusky was such an example. He married a woman, sought to be involved in sports and then of course "outreach to youth" in sports. What a model man eh? Well, no. He was actually a homosexual pedophile....grooming the situation to place himself around the "objects" he craved sexually.

Jerry Sandusky was a heterosexual. A man who was attracted to women. Married with kids. And he was a homosexual pedophile. A pedophile who is attracted to children of his own sex. Remember, according to your own sources, only 7% of pedophiles were attracted exclusively to children.

This fact, incidentally, is why I worry when gays make the argument for marriage that "it doesn't matter about the kids having a mom and dad, they just have to accept what the adults are doing". This apathic disconnect from the angst of a child's needs is the first red flag you look for. The adults so saying are saying "this object doesn't dictate what humans do with it"..

I don't think 'fact' means what you think it means. As same sex parenting has nothing to do with pedophilia. For example, most same sex parents are women. And women make up only a small fraction of pedophiles with the overwhelming majority being men.

Literally the opposite of what you insinuated. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Whenever I see a man signing up to work with children I'm always suspicious. My experience with the guys I know and all are in agreement: "avoid childcare at all costs...make excuses..go to the pub...bathe the dog...anything but that!" Men just aren't wired to crave being around whining children. Rather be out hunting or fishing. So when one lines up to be around kiddies all day long..well... yeah.. I like to look at the obvious. There are exceptions I'm sure but radar is radar..when child abuse is the topic at hand, one should do well to not ignore even subtle cues..mandatory in fact as a matter of federal law to err on the side of caution..

Didn't your 'radar' tell you this man:

Army-veteran-Chris-Mintz-800x430.jpg

Was gay? Ex-army and father of two who ran at an armed gunman to try and prevent the gunman from shooting anyone else? And was shot 7 times?

Thank you for again demonstrating why you citing yourself is an absolutely awful source of accurate information.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

Nope. As not all 'sexual deviancies' have the same results.

The Brits and their loyal colonies have almost a genetic predisposition not to rock the boat. And don't the LGBT strategists know it and use it to put people who sympathize with extreme sexualities in positions of power where the underlings will refuse to challenge.. PC isn't just an issue in Brit colonies...its an epidemic.

How is being gay or lesbian an 'extreme sexuality'?

What is extreme to you?

Mark

Do you always answer a question with a question?

What child rapist are you referring to?
Are you talking to me or the top poster? Read his linked article if you want to know what child rapists he is referring to.

I can tell you that ISIS does a whole lot of raping of very young girls and boys. Devils are known to act that way.

I have. There's not a single child rapist mentioned in the show cited.

How then could we 'use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief'?
I based my comments on this paragraph from the article:

According to James Cantor, who plays a major part in the doc, there’s an interesting reason why some men are trapped in this situation. Cantor, a clinical psychologist at CAMH and assistant professor at U of T, is convinced that pedophiles are victims of nature — and that pedophilia is caused by a cross-wiring of the brain that some unlucky people are born with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Look, if you are trying to deny that child rape and sexual abuse is a problem you can just remain silent. But don’t act stupid insinuating there is no reason to make an issue of this because you did not find any particular name cited in the article.

This may have been the part that you missed:

“What people need to understand is that pedophilia is different from child molestation,” he explains.

Having your brain wired a certain way is not a matter of choice. “But the act of molestation is a choice,” says Campea, “and that’s what we need to condemn.”

You're equating the two. They aren't the same thing. And no one in this thread or in the source article has advocated the molestation of children. If you believe otherwise, quote them.

As with gay sex, you simply do not jump from loathing to acceptance. It takes time to nurture the public perception.

Give it time.

Mark

So you're citing your imagination as your evidence?

You...you realize that you imagining you know the future isn't actually knowledge, right?

If we are going to blame the brain and not the person who houses the brain then I guess we can use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief.

Take God out of America and you get Canada. Politically correct apologists for every violent and intolerant ideology. And do punish those Christians for trying to thwart them or deny them.

Are you talking to me or the top poster? Read his linked article if you want to know what child rapists he is referring to.

I can tell you that ISIS does a whole lot of raping of very young girls and boys. Devils are known to act that way.

How then could we 'use that excuse for every rapist, murderer, pervert, drunk and thief'?

According to James Cantor, who plays a major part in the doc, there’s an interesting reason why some men are trapped in this situation. Cantor, a clinical psychologist at CAMH and assistant professor at U of T, is convinced that pedophiles are victims of nature — and that pedophilia is caused by a cross-wiring of the brain that some unlucky people are born with.

Look, if you are trying to deny that child rape and sexual abuse is a problem you can just remain silent. But don’t act stupid insinuating there is no reason to make an issue of this because you did not find any particular name cited in the article.

Child Sexual Abuse Statistics
Child Sexual Abuse Statistics
The prevalence of child sexual abuse is difficult to determine because it is often not reported; experts agree that the incidence is far greater than what is reported to authorities. CSA is also not uniformly defined, so statistics may vary. Statistics below represent some of the research done on child sexual abuse.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Children’s Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 9.2% of victimized children were sexually assaulted (page 24).Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;

Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;

During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;

Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;

Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

YOU said that liberals support child rapists, no?

First, you ingrain an idea in the weak minded, then you begin to get them used to the idea, like, with books:

Harmful To Minors: The Perils Of Protecting Children From Sex: Judith Levine, Joycelyn M. Elders: 9780816640065: Amazon.com: Books

Mark

“What people need to understand is that pedophilia is different from child molestation,” he explains.

Having your brain wired a certain way is not a matter of choice. “But the act of molestation is a choice,” says Campea, “and that’s what we need to condemn.”

You're equating the two. They aren't the same thing. And no one in this thread or in the source article has advocated the molestation of children. If you believe otherwise, quote them.

As with gay sex, you simply do not jump from loathing to acceptance. It takes time to nurture the public perception.

Give it time.

Mark

You...you realize that you imagining you know the future isn't actually knowledge, right?

Deflection. While no one can predict the future, we can look at the past for evidence as to what is being planned.

Mark

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

Results don't matter if you were "born that way". It wasn't to long ago that the same statement you are making was used against gays.

Mark

Mark

Results don't matter if you were "born that way". It wasn't to long ago that the same statement you are making was used against gays.

Mark

Results don't matter....according to who?

Give it time.

Mark

Deflection. While no one can predict the future, we can look at the past for evidence as to what is being planned.

Mark

Your imagination isn't evidence. And your imagination is all you've offered us.

Give it time.

Mark

Mark

Your imagination isn't evidence. And your imagination is all you've offered us.

Well, I'm done here. Suffice it to say that ANYTHING we discuss is based on what we already know. I can't wait to see a post of yours telling us of how bad Trump would be as president. I'll pull the same stupid bullshit that you just pulled on me. It'll just be your "imagination".

Face it, you have no logical answer to my argument, but you can't bear the thought of admitting it. In a college debate, you would have lost with this "logic".

Game over

Mark

Mark

They are sick. It is a mental illness. Duh.

Give it time.

Mark

"Gay" people are not attacking children, you weirdo!

Mark

Logical fallacy. :cuckoo:

Give it time.

Mark

Children being abused horribly or children not being abused at all. According to Zephy, its all the same thing. His 'logic' dictates that we treat horrible abuse the exact same as we do no abuse.

I don't think 'logic' means what he thinks it means.

Mark

Why are they "sick" and the gays are not?

Mark

Give it time.

Mark

I am not taking a stand, I am simply explaining to you the process the pro pedophile group will use to condition you to their ideas.

Its the same game plan they used for the gays.

Mark

Mark

Why are they "sick" and the gays are not?

Mark

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

A rational person wouldn't.

Mark

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Maybe you should use your "logical fallacy" argument with them?

Mark

Mark

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Maybe you should use your "logical fallacy" argument with them?

Mark

The APA has never argued that all 'sexual deviancy' should be mainstreamed. That's just you...making shit up. And being wildly illogical as you do.

Forum List

Back