🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Too bad you think its so extreme then. Who knew that someone dancing in a parade could condemn a whole sexual orientation?

Damn those beads!
WTF are you talking about?

What you're talking about. Using a few folks in a parade to condemn an entire sexual orientation as 'extreme'.

That was your argument regarding gays, was it not?
Shoving a cock up another man's ass in contravention to what both organs are designed for is very extreme.

Then head is totally extreme? No blow jobs for straight folks then.

And of course, plenty of straight couples like anal.

Wow.....with all the oral and anal among straights, you must really think that heterosexuality is extreme.
I wouldn't know. My wife and I don't do any of that. I would never defile the mouth that kisses our children like that. Maybe deviant sexual perversion is just a you thing, not a heterosexual thing.

Seriously? You don't go down on your wife or let her suck you off because it's perverse?

Dude, just... dude.

:itsok:

Shoving a cock up another man's ass in contravention to what both organs are designed for is very extreme.

Wow.....with all the oral and anal among straights, you must really think that heterosexuality is extreme.
I wouldn't know. My wife and I don't do any of that. I would never defile the mouth that kisses our children like that. Maybe deviant sexual perversion is just a you thing, not a heterosexual thing.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Laughing.....yeah, its just me. In the whole of the US....I'm the only one who likes head.
Maybe you've never been with a woman worthy of dignity and respect. Pity.

or maybe you're repressed and troubled.

me? i'm deserving of dignity. i'm also deserving of something more than the missionary position.

WTF are you talking about?

What you're talking about. Using a few folks in a parade to condemn an entire sexual orientation as 'extreme'.

Seriously? You don't go down on your wife or let her suck you off because it's perverse?

Dude, just... dude.

Seriously. Poor bastard should be able to collect disability or something.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Laughing.....yeah, its just me. In the whole of the US....I'm the only one who likes head.

me? i'm deserving of dignity. i'm also deserving of something more than the missionary position.

Oh c'mon. Are you telling me that a sheet with a hole in it doesn't get your motor running?

Dude, just... dude.

Or a special school or night classes, something.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh c'mon. Are you telling me that a sheet with a hole in it doesn't get your motor running?

:rofl:

yeah....not so much

hahahahahahahahahaha

If you say so.

hahahahahahahahahaha

We have sex, but only for the purposes of procreation.

We've had sex twice. We have two kids.

Dude, just... dude.

Or a special school or night classes, something.

"Tonight's Lesson: Work those lady bits like the antidote is in it."

hahahahahahahahahaha

Well Damn. Somebody's firing live ammo!

Remember to read the next chapter: "Your tongue: For more than just stamps and ice cream cones"

hahahahahahahahahaha

My wife had all the plumbing removed after our 4th. Now it's free for all.

And I know you're just kidding...right?

4th child, not 4th time having sex. Felt the need to clarify.

If you don't have fingers, tongues, mouths, multiple positions, and toys involved, you aren't doing it right.

Ease into it. In a couple weeks we'll start out with advanced topics like sex swings.

4th child, not 4th time having sex. Felt the need to clarify.

If you don't have fingers, tongues, mouths, multiple positions, and toys involved, you aren't doing it right.

Ease into it. In a couple weeks we'll start out with advanced topics like sex swings.
We got plenty of variety and fun, a thriving sex life that doesn't degrade the other.

Personal choices, if you and your wife find it degrading fine, but most folks don't so you're reality doesn't define everyone else's. The same goes for homosexuality.

Forum List

Back