🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libtards; Dallas Cops Killed by Too Many Guns, White Privilege and Gawd Danged Laws

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, I exaggerated some, but not too much. White people need to start listening (i.e. giving in to the demands of Marxists in the Black Lies Matter group).

Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.

“We’ve got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings … Clearly, there seems to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect,” she said.

Federal policing guidelines are needed because “we have 18,000 police departments… [some of which need more training to] go after systemic racism, which is a reality, and to go after systemic bias,” she said.

So her answer is to Federalize the local police forces; no mother fucking way, bitch.

Where are all the peaceful white protestors or other, who should be (protesting) for the white innocent cops being killed ? Is it time for I-WLM (Innocent white lives matter) now ?

OK, I exaggerated some, but not too much. White people need to start listening (i.e. giving in to the demands of Marxists in the Black Lies Matter group).

Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.

“We’ve got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings … Clearly, there seems to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect,” she said.

Federal policing guidelines are needed because “we have 18,000 police departments… [some of which need more training to] go after systemic racism, which is a reality, and to go after systemic bias,” she said.

So her answer is to Federalize the local police forces; no mother fucking way, bitch.
Good post Jim. And yeah Fuck that bitch.

And fuck all of you haters. You are no different than that shooter.

Rallies, vigils after killings by police, Dallas ambush
  • Text Size:
  • A
  • A
  • A
Protesters-in-Atlanta-jpg.jpg

Joel Williams/CNN
(CNN) —People across the United States planned to come together Friday and this weekend in reaction to back-to-back police shootings caught on video this week and Thursday night's deadly shooting of five Dallas police officers.

Several police officers killed by a...
The Dallas killings took place during a street protest over police violence. Videos showing two African-American men shot by police earlier this week in Louisiana and Minnesota spurred protests and debate over police use of force.

Here's a look at some of the planned rallies:

Atlanta

The Atlanta chapter of the NAACP has organized a "march for justice" at 6 p.m. Friday at Centennial Olympic Park, starting at the nearby National Center for Civil and Human Rights museum. Thousands turned out.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports a "hundred or so" protesters marched in the city's downtown Thursday night, some chanting "no justice, no peace; no racist police" in the wake of the videotaped killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile near Minneapolis -- both at the hands of police officers.

Austin, Texas

The Texas governor's mansion will be lit in blue as a tribute to the five slain police officers, according to a statement from Gov. Greg Abbott.

Baltimore

According to its Facebook page, the Baltimore-based People's Power Assemblies is asking people to join a "vigil and rally" in the city's downtown at 6 p.m. ET Friday "to demand justice for Alton Sterling and for all victims of police terror."

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

The city's NAACP chapter was holding what it calls a "rally for justice" on Friday. Baton Rouge is where Alton Sterling was shot and killed by a police officer this week.

Boston

Black Lives Matter is asking its supporters to join together at 6 p.m. ET at Make Shift Boston, "to mourn our lost, organize our people, and celebrate our resistance."

Dallas

An interfaith prayer vigil was held Friday in Dallas to honor the police officers killed in a sniper-style attack, CNN affiliate KTRK reported.

Los Angeles

Black Lives Matter organizers are planning a 7 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET) event at Los Angeles' Underground Museum "in honor of #AltonSterling, #WakieshaWilson, #KeithBursey, and #RedelJones."

Earlier in the day, rappers Snoop Dogg and The Game led a peaceful demonstration at LAPD headquarters, the LA Times reported.

Montgomery, Alabama

The mayor held a prayer vigil Friday to show solidarity with the Dallas Police Department, reports CNN affiliate WSFA.

Nashville

A vigil for Sterling and Castile is scheduled to take place in Nashville's public square Friday at 7 p.m. ET, according to the city's Black Lives Matters Facebook page.

Philadelphia

Philadelphia's Black Live Matters is calling for a "black-only healing space for black Philadelphians and organizers who need a space to grieve, scream, shout, cry." That event is scheduled for Friday at 6 p.m. ET, according to the group's Facebook page.

San Francisco

San Francisco's ANSWER coalition is planning to hold a protest Friday at 6 p.m. PT (9 p.m. ET).

Forum List

Back