Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness- Most Unique Declaration in Human History

Life and Liberty - throughout human history this has been a common theme seen in the formation of governments.

PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

I am not aware of any government in history being established mentioning happiness. Yet happiness is one of the most important things for a society to function correctly. And the Founding Fathers were wise enough to recognize it.

Note they only said "Pursuit". They knew a society that allows its citizens to pursue happiness would only grow in greatness. Happy people make things better.

Leftists do not want anyone to be happy, they want everyone to be as miserable as they are, how can Leftists be happy when ALL they do is scream and whine 24/7 they are angry ALL the time, if you are angry you CANNOT be happy, Leftists HATE seeing others happy, they want everyone to be as miserable as they are.
Happy people don't try to murder others just because they are Republicans. Nor do they violently riot and destroy the property of others.

Life and Liberty - throughout human history this has been a common theme seen in the formation of governments.

PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

I am not aware of any government in history being established mentioning happiness. Yet happiness is one of the most important things for a society to function correctly. And the Founding Fathers were wise enough to recognize it.

Note they only said "Pursuit". They knew a society that allows its citizens to pursue happiness would only grow in greatness. Happy people make things better.

Leftists do not want anyone to be happy, they want everyone to be as miserable as they are, how can Leftists be happy when ALL they do is scream and whine 24/7 they are angry ALL the time, if you are angry you CANNOT be happy, Leftists HATE seeing others happy, they want everyone to be as miserable as they are.
All you do is scream and whine about liberals 24/7.

You must be miserable, you poor thing.

No actually I do not scream and whine 27/7 about Liberals. I am not miserable I am VERY content with everything in my life.

… and you should be VERY content with everything in you life Lucy, after all, you have 3 more hours in every day than the rest of us, what's your secret?. :p

PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

All you do is scream and whine about liberals 24/7.

You must be miserable, you poor thing.

No actually I do not scream and whine 27/7 about Liberals. I am not miserable I am VERY content with everything in my life.

… and you should be VERY content with everything in you life Lucy, after all, you have 3 more hours in every day than the rest of us, what's your secret?. :p

ROFLAO yes I notice I did an error I did correct it but you are fast. What's my secret? I had to sell my soul to Satan in return he gave me three extra hours a day :dev2:

Forum List

Back