Lifelong Republican Attorney says "There was collusion..."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
What we know so far about contacts between Trump campaign and Russia | CBC News

It's worth noting that collusion is not, on its own, illegal. It might be if you're talking about price-fixing, but, in this political context, it's a generic catch-all term that doesn't appear in U.S. election law.

The word could also be used, however, to describe some actual crimes: taking an election donation from a foreign national in money or in something of value; soliciting a foreign contribution; computer-hacking; conspiracy to assist a criminal act; perjury; unregistered work as a foreign agent; or lying about foreign contacts on a security clearance form.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Taking anything "of value" from a foreign government to assist in a criminal act is a crime. If Junior walked away from the June meeting with the Russians with a paperclip....he is a criminal. But I think Mueller will find the "criminal collusion" goes much deeper. It involves not only trump and his crime family. It involved the NRA, the GOP, and many Republican leaders. Here is another quote from Mister Painter:

"We're going to have people going to the slammer over this. The question is who, and how high up."

- Richard Painter, ex-ethics lawyer for George W. Bush
________________________________________________________________________________________

What a sweet day that will be!!!

We know who colluded, Hillary, DNC, Obama Admin, FBI, DOJ, with foreigners trying to influence the outcome of a presidential election. You corrupt bastards got nothing on Trump.

Yawn... nothing to see here except more liberal butt hurt.

It's worth noting that collusion is not, on its own, illegal. It might be if you're talking about price-fixing, but, in this political context, it's a generic catch-all term that doesn't appear in U.S. election law.

The word could also be used, however, to describe some actual crimes: taking an election donation from a foreign national in money or in something of value; soliciting a foreign contribution; computer-hacking; conspiracy to assist a criminal act; perjury; unregistered work as a foreign agent; or lying about foreign contacts on a security clearance form.

Taking anything "of value" from a foreign government to assist in a criminal act is a crime. If Junior walked away from the June meeting with the Russians with a paperclip....he is a criminal. But I think Mueller will find the "criminal collusion" goes much deeper. It involves not only trump and his crime family. It involved the NRA, the GOP, and many Republican leaders. Here is another quote from Mister Painter:

"We're going to have people going to the slammer over this. The question is who, and how high up."

So collusion is not illegal? You mean like Bill Clinton lying under oath kind of illegal?

Interesting.

RogerR20180402_low.jpg

RogerR20180402_low.jpg

Mueller is our best chance of bringing the dignity of the US back. I am thinking that trump's third rate attorneys won't stand a chance against.
a seasoned professional like Mueller.

The scary part is....the entire Republican Party has become complicit in the trump take over of many American institutions. The Democrats need to show up in record numbers in November...win back the House....and finish the investigations into this steamy pile of excrement that some call an Administration.

Any day now, any day now.

:lmao:

If Junior walked away from the June meeting with the Russians with a paperclip....he is a criminal.

Sure.. You eat this shit up dontcha? Junior was entrapped into that meeting by a Russian Lawyer friendly with Fusion GPS.. You know who they are? Or don't your sources tell you "the rest of the story"..

Your OP contains next to zip in any NEW, USEFUL, or APPLICABLE evidence. Find it for me. I can't.

Last edited:
If Junior walked away from the June meeting with the Russians with a paperclip....he is a criminal.

Sure.. You eat this shit up dontcha? Junior was entrapped into that meeting by a Russian Lawyer friendly with Fusion GPS.. You know who they are? Or don't your sources tell you "the rest of the story"..

Your OP contains next to zip in any NEW, USEFUL, or APPLICABLE evidence. Find it for me. I can't.

Can you wipe the orange from around your mouth.....really embarrassing for you....

If taking foreign donations was SERIOUS crime, than Monica Lewinsky would have been a backstory to taking donations traced to Chinese military leaders. NOW we know it takes 20 years to prosecute them. From TODAY'S NEWS....

Chinese billionaire who made illegal donations to Bill Clinton faces Congress | Daily Mail Online

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Deflect Much?

You need to be concerned about the Putin-trump cabinet meeting that is coming up. Will Vlad explain to Donnie how to be president for life?

I don't care about the Clintons. I can about the US being sold to Russia.

Can you wipe the orange from around your mouth.....really embarrassing for you....

Not my war idiot.. I've worked for Indie/3rd party ballot access and candidates for 25 years. Can't use that juvenile shit on me. Your 2 party duopoly is KILLING this country. Because the bar is buried SO LOW NOW -- you need a heavy excavator to find it moron...

If taking foreign donations was SERIOUS crime, than Monica Lewinsky would have been a backstory to taking donations traced to Chinese military leaders. NOW we know it takes 20 years to prosecute them. From TODAY'S NEWS....

Chinese billionaire who made illegal donations to Bill Clinton faces Congress | Daily Mail Online

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Deflect Much?

You need to be concerned about the Putin-trump cabinet meeting that is coming up. Will Vlad explain to Donnie how to be president for life?

I don't care about the Clintons. I can about the US being sold to Russia.

So you DO CARE that the DNC and Clintons PAID FOR Russian Intel people to drop disinformation into what the FBI/DNI/Clapper/Brennan marketed as Intel Doc?? All in an effort to influence an American election??

Only if........ you actually cared..

Forum List

Back