Lifestyles of Federal & Entitled

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I really don't see a downside to the shutdown, especially if "employees" such as the ones i the quote below are never "unshutdowned":

One federal employee leased a $53,000 take-home car with taxpayer money in apparent defiance of federal regulations and regularly billed the government for service at
shops such as BMW of Fairfax.

Others charged the government monthly for family members’ cell phones and high-end TV packages and Internet at home — and even at second homes.

Managers freely made out checks to employees without requiring documentation of how it would be spent, giving $1,316 directly to one who said she was reimbursing herself for furniture she bought for a “home office” and using convenience checks to give workers bonuses.

Government employees used federal purchase cards to order items such as a $560 Bose stereo and $1,490 for two high-definition televisions that could not be located.

All of these examples happened at the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, an obscure runaway government agency where the median annual salary is $120,000....

Bureaucrats at tiny federal agency FMCS buy legions of luxuries with purchase cards | WashingtonExaminer.com

And question for the Barking Moonbats: do you really think any Free Person should be taxed of their life's blood to pay for this corruption?

Exception to the rule?

Corruption Is The Rule.

I think it's great. As much as I don't like Republicans, when Obamacare fails Dems will feel pain spanning many elections. Reps will run off we tried to save you from it.

Any wonder no one give shit one about all those underworked and overpayed Fed workers getting furloughed??

I really don't see a downside to the shutdown, especially if "employees" such as the ones i the quote below are never "unshutdowned":

One federal employee leased a $53,000 take-home car with taxpayer money in apparent defiance of federal regulations and regularly billed the government for service at

Others charged the government monthly for family members’ cell phones and high-end TV packages and Internet at home — and even at second homes.

Managers freely made out checks to employees without requiring documentation of how it would be spent, giving $1,316 directly to one who said she was reimbursing herself for furniture she bought for a “home office” and using convenience checks to give workers bonuses.

Government employees used federal purchase cards to order items such as a $560 Bose stereo and $1,490 for two high-definition televisions that could not be located.

All of these examples happened at the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, an obscure runaway government agency where the median annual salary is $120,000....

Bureaucrats at tiny federal agency FMCS buy legions of luxuries with purchase cards | WashingtonExaminer.com

And question for the Barking Moonbats: do you really think any Free Person should be taxed of their life's blood to pay for this corruption?

It starts already

More rightwing attack the victim

Stop whining federal employees, you deserve what we do to you

Last edited:
I'm just wondering...are you haters saying that there isn't one useful job performed by federal employees?

It starts already

Coming from a liberal who loves playing the victim, that's hilarious.

I'm just wondering...are you haters saying that there isn't one useful job performed by federal employees?

Some would rather see beltway bandits, aka contractors, continue to rack up revenue unconstrained

-Geaux

It starts already

Coming from a liberal who loves playing the victim, that's hilarious.

Where do you guys get this stuff?
I mean it is right on cue as you are fed talking points by the rightwing media. You repost a few cases where position was abused and pull out your broad brush to justify the furlough of 800,000 loyal workers

It is all part of the rightwing media campaign to:

1. Claim the shutdown is not the fault of Republicans
2. Downplay the impact of the shutdown
3. When all else fails....attack those who are being hurt the most

I ride the VRE to Washington every morning. I am not a Federal employee... my office just happens to be in DC. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, the majority of fat, lazy, unkempt Federal employees I see riding the train every morning with their newspapers and doughnuts need a PERMANENT fucking furlough. What a waste of money they are. As far as the shutdown - who gives a fuck. The government is worthless. Obama OWNS this fucking debacle.

I ride the VRE to Washington every morning. I am not a Federal employee... my office just happens to be in DC. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, the majority of fat, lazy, unkempt Federal employees I see riding the train every morning with their newspapers and doughnuts need a PERMANENT fucking furlough. What a waste of money they are. As far as the shutdown - who gives a fuck. The government is worthless. Obama OWNS this fucking debacle.

:eek:

Love to see their opinion of you

If any governmental, and not just federal but at any level, employees feel like they aren't getting a fair shake, they can quit and try to get a private sector job.

As far as government employees soaking the taxpayer for crap like cars and home stereos, I've long been of the opinion that any corruption of government employees, including stealing money, should have a mandatory life at hard labor sentence.

If any governmental, and not just federal but at any level, employees feel like they aren't getting a fair shake, they can quit and try to get a private sector job.

As far as government employees soaking the taxpayer for crap like cars and home stereos, I've long been of the opinion that any corruption of government employees, including stealing money, should have a mandatory life at hard labor sentence.

There are government employess who have gone to prison. Same as any other profession

For conservative damage control to try to condemn 800,00 employess for the actions of a very tiny minority is despicable

100,000,000 gun owners are condemned because of the actions of a very tiny minority. Tens of thousands of CEOs are condemned because of the actions of a very tiny minority. Hundreds of thousands of bankers are condemned because of the actions of a very tiny minority.

Yes, there are some: real military used in the proper defense of the country, diplomatic corps, trade negotiators, and the court system.

The rest is not the business of the Feds...and is just a bunch of Totalitarian Social Engineering.

Forum List

Back