Like father like daughter, Al Sharpton's daughter extorts $95K from NYC

Daddy taught her well. "Resist we much!".

Al Sharpton’s daughter gets $95K settlement for sprained ankle

https://nypost.com/2018/12/07/sharptons-daughter-gets-95k-settlement-for-sprained-ankle/

She is her father’s daughter.

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of shakedown artist Al Sharpton, scored a $95,000 settlement from the city over a sprained ankle — even though she had posted snaps of herself on social media climbing a mountain in Bali and strutting around in high heels just seven months after the fall.
You fucking idiot. It takes 3 weeks top to recover from a sprained ankle. :rolleyes:

depends on how you treat it and how much
damage the ligaments have sustained----REST
is paramount-------IMMOBILIZE it -----is best

https://nypost.com/2018/12/07/sharptons-daughter-gets-95k-settlement-for-sprained-ankle/

Dominique Sharpton, daughter of shakedown artist Al Sharpton, scored a $95,000 settlement from the city over a sprained ankle — even though she had posted snaps of herself on social media climbing a mountain in Bali and strutting around in high heels just seven months after the fall.
You fucking idiot. It takes 3 weeks top to recover from a sprained ankle. :rolleyes:

Gimme a break. Your ankle would heal in less than 7 months even if it was broken. A sprain aint shit.

well she's black and you know it takes them longer to do things than other people. Look how many years you were in third grade.
Being Black she is blessed with melanin and superior healing powers. I was in third grade a year less than you were remember?

wrong again ----melanin does not AID in the healing
process-----and may even be involved in the
development of keloid. I do not know of any value
to human beans of keloid. I hated third grade

Gimme a break. Your ankle would heal in less than 7 months even if it was broken. A sprain aint shit.

not only is a sprain significant----it can render the
supporting structures MORE VULNERBLE to
future insult

well she's black and you know it takes them longer to do things than other people. Look how many years you were in third grade.
Being Black she is blessed with melanin and superior healing powers. I was in third grade a year less than you were remember?

Why am I not surprised you never know what youre talking about?

A study of the melanocytes and melanin in a healing deep wound

not only is a sprain significant----it can render the
supporting structures MORE VULNERBLE to
future insult
A sprained ankle 7 months ago doesnt stop you from climbing a mountain or playing basketball. Get real. :rolleyes:

I got really bad news for you------the issue is not MELANIN---it is MELANOCYTES-----and "white skin" has more melanocytes than does "black skin" -----More bad news, my own skin is white as snow-----but at sites of injury to my
skin ----I develop clusters of what looks like freckles---right
there on my snowy skin------because of the STIMULATION
of melanocytes------by the injury-----NOT BECAUSE THE MELANIN potentiated the healing. Your article just described SKIN RESPONSE TO INJURY-----that's it.
WE ALL GOT MELANOCYTES-----from the neural crest---
remember the neural crest? -----nevahmind

I got really bad news for you------the issue is not MELANIN---it is MELANOCYTES-----and "white skin" has more melanocytes than does "black skin" -----More bad news, my own skin is white as snow-----but at sites of injury to my
of melanocytes------by the injury-----NOT BECAUSE THE MELANIN potentiated the healing. Your article just described SKIN RESPONSE TO INJURY-----that's it.
What did you do? Did you just pretend they didnt say melanin? Its even in the title of the paper. :rolleyes:

me·lan·o·cyte
/ˈmeləˌnōsīt,məˈlanōˌsīt/
noun
PHYSIOLOGY
plural noun: melanocytes
  1. a mature melanin-forming cell, typically in the skin.

What did you do? Did you just pretend they didnt say melanin? Its even in the title of the paper. :rolleyes:

me·lan·o·cyte
/ˈmeləˌnōsīt,məˈlanōˌsīt/
noun
PHYSIOLOGY
plural noun: melanocytes
  1. a mature melanin-forming cell, typically in the skin.

read it again------it did not say that the MELANOCYTE
or MELANIN effectuates the healing. It said that injury
ATTRACTS melanocytes to its perimeter. I will help you
some more------there are three layers of SKIN both external and internal-------because you are a TUBE. The outermost---
(or on the inside of the tube ----the innermost) is ECTODERM. The ectoderm includes melanocytes----both
your ectoderm and my ectoderm. Migrates to PLUG UP
ITS HOLES------bringing its COMPONENT melanocytes along--------in both your holes and my holes

Multi-generational Grifters gonna grift.

Just sayin'.

Race baiting is just a career choice, money making scheme for the Bobble Head, now his daughter, and the rest of the race baiters. They want to continue the entire Racist Narrative for one reason. MONEY, and POWER. It is all they have.

Tell the racist to stop with the racism and then there is no racism for them to fight against. Problem solved.

Race baiting is just a career choice, money making scheme for the Bobble Head, now his daughter, and the rest of the race baiters. They want to continue the entire Racist Narrative for one reason. MONEY, and POWER. It is all they have.

Tell the racist to stop with the racism and then there is no racism for them to fight against. Problem solved.
stop with the racism

There will always be a certain amount of racism. Stop looking for it. Stop dwelling on it. Live your life, and do your best. There is racism against Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. As a percentage there are probably more Black racists than White, and they are racist against their own kind!

The race industry, the MEDIA, and the Democrats perpetuate this racist, victim mentality because it keeps them relevant, makes them money, and gives them power. In addition it keeps us divided, and WEAKER.

Last edited:

stop with the racism

What racism would that be?

Forum List

Back