Like her/Hate her - no one can deny Kayleigh Enany is just amazing

Honestly I don't know how she does it.

She prepares on the hot buttons, active topics in the media. This is simple research and likely they put some staff members on it. It would also be fairly easy to set up a computer-generated list of active topics and then boil those down.

Note the binder. The subject matter is organized and tabbed. She flips right to a given subject in literally a second.

She's got a method and I'm willing to bet it's something along those lines.

Tell me then how bad did they constantly drill his press secretary OVER AND OVER for having kids in cages on the southern border?

And thats just one example
Okay, for one thing, migrant kids were RARELY separated from their parents and detained prior to Trump. It ONLY happened if the parents had committed separate crime and they were deemed unfit. Trump made the policy of detaining and separating ALL kids from their parents. Administrations prior to Trump sure as hell didn’t keep any of these kids INDEFINITELY. You do get that right? Thousands of kids are currently detained INDEFINITELY with no plans for reunification.

Also, this policy existed for years PRIOR to Obama. It’s not like he came up with the idea.

Okay, for one thing, migrant kids were RARELY separated from their parents and detained prior to Trump. It ONLY happened if the parents had committed separate crime and they were deemed unfit. Trump made the policy of detaining and separating ALL kids from their parents. Administrations prior to Trump sure as hell didn’t keep any of these kids INDEFINITELY. You do get that right? Thousands of kids are currently detained INDEFINITELY with no plans for reunification.

Also, this policy existed for years PRIOR to Obama. It’s not like he came up with the idea.
You didn't answer my question tard.
If the fact that you claim they existed before Obama was an excuse for him then you MUST apply the same reasoning to Trump. Unless of course you are a partisan hack.

Now answer the question

You didn't answer my question tard.
If the fact that you claim they existed before Obama was an excuse for him then you MUST apply the same reasoning to Trump. Unless of course you are a partisan hack.

Now answer the question
Why would these reporters arbitrarily bring this up if the policy existed prior to Obama? It’s not like the kids were inhumanely treated like they are under Trump. Kids prior to Trump weren’t kept as prisoners. We have thousands of migrant kids in cages being kept here indefinitely solely because of Trump. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense.

Why would these reporters arbitrarily bring this up if the policy existed prior to Obama? It’s not like the kids were inhumanely treated like they are under Trump. Kids prior to Trump weren’t kept as prisoners. We have thousands of migrant kids in cages being kept here indefinitely solely because of Trump. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense.
Hack it is then. Don't worry, I already knew that.

"So Madam Secretary (Clinton), are you a Mets fan?"

She hit that one out of the, um, batter's box.
Gotta be careful Hillary and what you ask her.
Hillary.jpg

Dude, we are never going to agree on a whole lot concerning politics, but if you think she is the one doing the diverting here you are choosing to see it that way. Is she going to put positive spin on things - uh... YEAH...name a press secretary that doesn't? Name me a press secretary that stood there and said "yes the President failed on this".
A press secretary is supposed to provide media facts about important stuff, but when all the media does is line up with one gotcha question after another...almost NONE about actual tangible items of significance but useless attacks that solve nothing. So what would she do in return?
She is a good looking Kelly Ann Conway. Same act, same change the subject......But what about?

No, other Press Secretaries haven’t acted like that. The media asks “gotcha” questions because Trump leaves them no choice.

She isn’t so much stupid as she is disingenuous and incredibly petty. I wish we could return to a time when the whiny little bitches in this secretary position didn’t go out of their way to debate reporters. Remember Obama’s press secretary? He was professional and dignified even if the right didn’t agree with everything he said.

I can just picture Trump when he hired her “she doesn’t like the media and she’s HOTTT!”

That’s all the credentials Trump needs in his female staff.

I remember there were 3, and all 3 of them were men. Also, kinda makes a press secretary's job easy when the media are lap dog's.

She is a good looking Kelly Ann Conway. Same act, same change the subject......But what about?

No, other Press Secretaries haven’t acted like that. The media asks “gotcha” questions because Trump leaves them no choice.
Isn't it time to move past Kung Flu? That Asian idiot been asking that for months.

Forum List

Back