Like her/Hate her - no one can deny Kayleigh Enany is just amazing

She has a mouth, that's for sure. Everything else, not so much. Not a babe. Not hot. But, she sure has an odd shaped body plus them chicken legs.

More your type I'm sure....
1592858308026.png

She isn’t so much stupid as she is disingenuous and incredibly petty. I wish we could return to a time when the whiny little bitches in this secretary position didn’t go out of their way to debate reporters. Remember Obama’s press secretary? He was professional and dignified even if the right didn’t agree with everything he said.

I can just picture Trump when he hired her “she doesn’t like the media and she’s HOTTT!”

That’s all the credentials Trump needs in his female staff.
HAhaha.... Obams's press secretary fielded questions like "What is the Great President of our time think of...."

When you hear the phrase "Great President," only the mentally challenged would think of Trump!

She isn’t so much stupid as she is disingenuous and incredibly petty. I wish we could return to a time when the whiny little bitches in this secretary position didn’t go out of their way to debate reporters. Remember Obama’s press secretary? He was professional and dignified even if the right didn’t agree with everything he said.

I can just picture Trump when he hired her “she doesn’t like the media and she’s HOTTT!”

That’s all the credentials Trump needs in his female staff.
The press room constantly praised Obama so your analogy is laughable. This girl is EXACTLY what is needed to shut down the cucks in that room.

Who said that? Is that one example out of the hundreds of questions he was asked in 8 years?
Haha... when Obama himself hosted a briefing it typically lasted over an hour. And the press might be able to have squeezed in 5 questions the whole time because he went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on after each question....usually not actually answering the question.

I used to like watching Donald Rumsfeld make fools of "journalists" who asked stupid questions about military issues, it was probably easy for him to do since liberals know so little about everything, let alone military tactics and hardware.

Kaylee is much better on the eyes of course and easily handles pieces of shit like Jim Acosta. She swats down everything that asswipe throws her way and she does it so cool. I like how Trump handles the press to, but you can see he gets pissed off at stupid questions and it does diminish the quality.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope and pray the democrooks get so utterly defeated this November. I'd love to see a 2010 style sweep of moonbats. Not just because of the prosperity we will achieve again, but because these sniveling bed wetters might either STFU for a while or commit suicide.

Haha... when Obama himself hosted a briefing it typically lasted over an hour. And the press might be able to have squeezed in 5 questions the whole time because he went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on after each question....usually not actually answering the question.
Still not true.

Queen of diversion.

Why did Trump say this?

But what about Hillary? What about Biden? Crooked media
Since they are indeed crooked ,she is telling the Truth. They never asked the Affirmative Action President any tough questions.

She was battle tested at CNN and learned how to clobber the idiot left. Plus she actually has a degree from Harvard. The clowns asking the questions are idiots with what passes as a journalism degree so really it is a one sided slap fest.
That stupid Asian chick can only say....Kung Flu racist....Kung Flu.......Racist.

Then that fat nasty black B. So god Damned ugly she scares hotdogs off buns.

The press room constantly praised Obama so your analogy is laughable. This girl is EXACTLY what is needed to shut down the cucks in that room.
Very rarely did I ever watch the meat puppet faggot's pressers, because the sound of his stuttering voice alone irritated me, along with the blatant lies and the profoundly stupid shit he said coupled with the sniveling sycophant "journalists" refusal to ask anything that might be embarrassing to him was nauseating.

At least with Trump in office you have a conflict to watch, and it's great to see libturds lose that conflict every time rather than sit in an echo chamber and watch Queen Antifa catch softball questions from zealots in his repulsive cult of personality.

Forum List

Back