Like her/Hate her - no one can deny Kayleigh Enany is just amazing

I have watched numerous of her daily briefing and I have never seen in all my decades of watching press conferences have seen a press secretary so damn quick and effective as this woman. How in THE world does this woman jump from topic to topic and in microseconds snap back at slanted questions so effective and so fast.
I dislike Sean Hannity. He is a pimp. But he is extremely quick witted and has an amazing ability to summon up statistics and come backs - lies or no lies. But he is an amateur compared to this gal. Her friggin IQ must be 160.
Impressive as hell. Every single question is negative. All of them. 9 out of 10 is gotcha one-liners and narrative gotchas, but she gets right past it and comes right back at them

You're impressed by how well she lies?

That's not a skill most people appreciate.

In some cases, yes, she deflects. In others, she is prepared in advance. I've seen her make quite a few of them look like utter fools. When she has to she moves off, no doubt, and dances around to avoid saying anything that reflects badly on Trump. That's not atypical for a press secretary. They are the primary spokesperson for the administration, not a neutral party, so I wouldn't expect anything else.

She's pretty good at her job, IMO. Like her or hate her, there is definitely a solid skillset there.
Her skill set is that of a carnival barker, you can’t pin her down.

1592869253274.gif

Today was a prime example of Kayleigh‘s “craft”

An Asian reporter explained how the term “Kung flu” was offensive to Asians.

Kayleigh goes right to her prepared notes and starts blaming the media for identifying it as “Wuhan flu” or Chinese flu and starts rambling how the virus actually started in China.

At no point does she address the fact that “Kung flu” is offensive and derisive. She refuses to address the specific concern about the term.

Who?

Notice how ALL of the women working for Trump end up being pretty blondes...

Except for Hope Hicks, who services him well.
sorry all the granola girls and the vagatarians are now in seattle.

not trumps fault.

Ugh I hate how you claim to be this free thinking independent yet more often than not you side with Trumptards.

i side with the FACTS... And with logic, and reason... EVERY fucking time...
Are you really going to tell me with a straight face that what Trump did with migrant kids is the same thing Obama did?

I have watched numerous of her daily briefing and I have never seen in all my decades of watching press conferences have seen a press secretary so damn quick and effective as this woman. How in THE world does this woman jump from topic to topic and in microseconds snap back at slanted questions so effective and so fast.
I dislike Sean Hannity. He is a pimp. But he is extremely quick witted and has an amazing ability to summon up statistics and come backs - lies or no lies. But he is an amateur compared to this gal. Her friggin IQ must be 160.
Impressive as hell. Every single question is negative. All of them. 9 out of 10 is gotcha one-liners and narrative gotchas, but she gets right past it and comes right back at them

When you check your morals and any integrity at the door you can say anything with a straight face....

Her credibility is going down everyday, not her fault but she has to pander to the audience of one...

Thing is she gets caught out regularly she then throws out a gaslight and spins to a new topic... If you have no one in the administration who cares about honesty then that is how you suit up everyday...

Remember she actually works for the tax payers and then listen to her again... Are you happy with your money paying for that?

In some cases, yes, she deflects. In others, she is prepared in advance. I've seen her make quite a few of them look like utter fools. When she has to she moves off, no doubt, and dances around to avoid saying anything that reflects badly on Trump. That's not atypical for a press secretary. They are the primary spokesperson for the administration, not a neutral party, so I wouldn't expect anything else.

She's pretty good at her job, IMO. Like her or hate her, there is definitely a solid skillset there.

View attachment 353761
She is well named.

Mac-inane-y.

When you check your morals and any integrity at the door you can say anything with a straight face....

Her credibility is going down everyday, not her fault but she has to pander to the audience of one...

Thing is she gets caught out regularly she then throws out a gaslight and spins to a new topic... If you have no one in the administration who cares about honesty then that is how you suit up everyday...

Remember she actually works for the tax payers and then listen to her again... Are you happy with your money paying for that?

No, I'm not.

They should bring back Spicey. He at least has the decency to look embarrassed or hide in the bushes when he lied for tRump.

Even FOX & Friends Don't Believe Her anymore...

When you can't convince FOX & Friends you are REALLY, REALLY bad.

“How angry was the president that there was just a sea of blue, empty chairs?” Doocy wondered aloud, adding that Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale blames the media and protesters for the poor showing.

“The president was not angry at all,” McEnany said. “The president was quite energized. I was with him after the rally. It was a huge success. His speech got rave reviews.”

Doocy, meanwhile, didn’t believe for a moment that the president wasn’t extremely upset. “Kayleigh, you’re saying he was not furious?” Doocy deadpanned. “Because we’ve known Donald Trump. He was on this show every Monday for years. That guy, who used to be on our show, would have been furious that something went haywire.”

McEnany, sticking by her talking points, reiterated that Trump was in ”very good spirits” after the rally while once again claiming his speech—which included him saying he wanted coronavirus testing slowed down because it made him look bad—received “rave reviews.”

I’m denying it. She’s a paid Trump-cultist. What’s there to be impressed over?

Tell us where you digress from the Democratic Platform.

View attachment 353761

Funny.. I learn a lot from her handling of stupid LOADED questions...

She's TOTALLY prepared to bash trolls right back.. What was the POINT of this question? What does it mean to Joe and Jane on main street?? It's just BAIT and vicious.. But I LOVE her answer that seems to come out of NOWHERE... Not many people can be that prepared and skilled at counter trollists..

I thought Spicer did an amazing job verbally bitchslapping the disgusting fucks...She makes Spicer look like a rookie. She’s a badass.

I thought Spicer did an amazing job verbally bitchslapping the disgusting fucks...She makes Spicer look like a rookie. She’s a badass.
If she wasn’t hot you’d barely care. Hell thats the most important quality in a conservative female official to republicans. That’s probably 80% why Trump hired her.

Forum List

Back